zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Abigail Dupree, Endza
f6eb4f3e994ba38a3fdee8b7b587924b.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey
bfce31481471f20bef83be8b5ffb2e5e.jpg

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.

Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian
4189f0460750945b744501c4a68400fe.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

All the Love
5a6162e0f83a39a072fa64ac78a86714.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download All the Love

Touched By A Stranger
8d41dd53faf3b543fb4a347a327d9f62.jpg

Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.

Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.

The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Touched By A Stranger
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2
0e89b45a07689e1579981f09827ffa8b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Pumpkin Spice
a691274d43173a5c96b2c6bc1774e208.jpg

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied
7bd9a50b8d11e42fe058aef9430233bd.jpg

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey
b61b6858a9114cde2f95996213ce74d3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: No Info
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Today is a little different than most live Bars shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey

Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!
4c0640299ee050b2fdb56f2d2566e6d9.jpg

Cast: Nikki Delano ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Dildo ,switch ,Curvy ,Pain ,Handler ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Suspension

Welcome Nikki Delano to Hogtied. She is 5 ft. tall and stacked in all the right places. She has huge tits, an amazing ass, and such an innocent looking face. Don't be fooled though, because this sexy little blonde slut can't wait to get tied up and tormented.
First she is kneeling with her legs spread and her hands above her head; the perfect to get at all of her good parts. Her clothes are removed and the we get our first look at her amazing body. We also see how bratty this slut is going to be for the day, which is sadistic inspiration for The Pope.
Next we have her bent over with one leg up, exposing her luscious pussy. The tormenting continues with canes, floggers, and some bastinado. Then her pussy is fucked into several screaming orgasms.
In the third scene, we have Nikki in a brutal suspension that tests every ounce of her integrity as a bondage model. Her body is abused even more before her tight pussy is filled with a massive dildo that makes her cum uncontrollably.
She's made it this far, so this will be the one that pushes her over the edge. She is completely helpless and her body is terrorized with more pain and suffering. The day ends with orgasms that beyond what she's ever had before.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)
1e4531f87f536bb530b82e4a2b97ed7b.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus

Yvettes 2nd session with the crasy people of the Loge Cologne. Of course she will try again to keep her secret number. But after 18 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, lashes with whip and grope on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim and the violet wand... She really trys to ride the "electric horse" but was not able to resist longer.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Savage Submissions Part 2
8a60c0f4ef0952cf802eb6778aed3e58.jpg

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2
f3089feee1cbc0a4db9bc9ca8ce6985d.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..
c8bafdbd143e14022538e131a7be1888.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5
3f192a593eec4d976f736b17e0bcee79.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Felonie
09363f533da3c5175759ad29bb70e784.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx
7878e7cd2ceca51668c91129d7a2177c.jpg

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging
cd837e3e5f4d7bf15c8cd9d18ebb2d38.jpg

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1
efb1704a56cafe5b762b8444e69e13cf.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free.

Duration: 48:12

File size: 987.0 MB

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless
8c7f990c2c169989c6e8445acaf7575c.jpg

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen
5b95a4d5ca1254e373ed4aaa7e8615ea.jpg

Unfortunately, the description of the title is not suitable for young people. Simply buy yourselves you.

Duration: 1:44:16
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

Kel Bowie
abfed7ae45441ecef0cf053c8c92703b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

When goes to the hardware store, he doesn't just shop for tools. On his most recent trip he convinces innocent looking Kel Bowie to come to his place to help him with a personal project he is working on. She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps

Download Kel Bowie

Sandra Silvers & Brenda
361473e5d0b20509440e101a94e308f6.jpg

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied
e88ffcb5891eb69538dfcb0cee97d2f0.jpg

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3
65f3e81246c2997ee0a9966c8804289e.jpg

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Farm
2d23d79750985b3234b3315af1cede09.jpg

Cast: Quinn, Luna Lace, Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoo

Sammie is a little millennial brat with a bad attitude, her Cobie has lost control and hears about a new summer camp that promises to fix behaviour problems. After weeks of not hearing from her , Cobie returns to the farm to investigate and is close to finding out the truth until she is imprisoned to a life of hard labour.This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Farm

Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!
05b9a67ff1d5e478594287e235f6dec4.jpg

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that's what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked
59acf7127cbe4e29012027dc0d1dc606.jpg

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins
Genres: Petite ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Submission ,black hair ,Black

Ana Foxxx is questioning her relationship with hubby Eddie Jaye. Even though she loves him more than anything there is something lacking in the sex and she's thinking about other men.Wearing a silky kimono with hardly anything underneath Ana writes all about her secret desires in her private diary but Eddie senses something odd or different about her lately so he takes a risk and sneaks a peak at her journal. Sure enough his worst fears have come true so he devises a plan to see just how loyal his sexy wife is. When Eddie sends best friend Donny Sins over to visit Ana he convinces her he's been fantasizing about getting together and Ana takes the bait! At first she is reluctant but then all hell breaks loose and she and Donny are hitting it hard on the bed in the master bedroom. Donny spreads Ana's long, smooth, toned legs and licks her pussy . He peels her dress off and reveals her small firm natural tits and then flips her over on her stomach to suck his dick with gusto. She jerks his cock with her hands and takes it deep down her throat to get him rock hard. Finally he fucks her with his long firm cock and she is loving it. She plays with her clit as he fucks her and she almost cums. But while they are passionately kissing Mr. Eddie Jaye busts in and catches them in the act. Uh oh things are gonna get crazy. Eddie takes charge and tells them both what is going to happen and kinkiness ensues. First foxy Ana is gonna get tied up cuz thats how she likes it. They bind her up with rope and take her from both ends. Eddie fucks his wife's already wet, fucked pussy while Donny stuffs his cock down Ana's throat and gets a solid, sloppy knob job. They take turns with her slutty holes and then put her on all fours in doggie and keep fucking her brains out. She sucks dick while getting her pussy pounded and then she mounts Eddie and bounces her little ass all over his thick dick. While she's cowgirl fucking her man Donny fills Ana's asshole with his long hard cock and she savors the hardcore double penetration. Back on the bed Eddie and Donny fill her holes and they fuck and suck and get this dirty slut off in all the best ways until they each shoot their hot loads all over her pussy. What a good husband to give his wife exactly what she needs. This Sex and Submission is brought to you by JP 'The Pope".

Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked

Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage
a02f448bc856b1c401e25d64a96fc4b3.jpg

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too. Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Audio: 110kbps

Download Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage

Riding The Curves
c29e4941d7971cbf05ae659433e7396c.jpg

Cast: Aspen O'Hara

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

Download Riding The Curves
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
d1684864abb332136ebc834823eac6a8.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy. Just a strict bondage tie and running an endless train of every single hole until this big breasted slut crumbles like wet cardboard.

We have fucked her limp and cross eyed. She is blasted out of her mind and muttering nonsense fragments, covered in her own cum and drool. She is completely overloaded. Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.

The breath play, the bondage, the deepthroat, the massive squirting orgasms, the pounding anal and deep dicking does the trick. Rain is ragdoll fucked to oblivion and actually has to safeword out. We have never had someone safeword off the dick before, but there is a first time for everything. This is what sexually broken looks like, a perfect case study. Today is a day Rain will not be forgetting any time soon. If she can remember any of it that is...

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall
5766cd08eac0c4c02ada42285f887099.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: First Timers ,Submission ,Brunette ,Metal Bondage ,19-Year-Old ,natural boobs ,the wall ,Couple ,BDSM ,shaved

We've extended our warm Device Bondage welcome to the lovely 19 year old Iona Grace. This sweet little lady is just beautiful, with a firm, curvy body and natural DD tits. Standing spread, we chain her against the wall with minimal, but very effective, metal. This girl is not going anywhere.
Obviously we can't resist fucking with those incredible tits. We rubber band those big ole boobies, turning them into pink globes. Perfect targets for whips and floggers. We clamp down on Iona's sensitive nipples and touch our Hitachi to them to elicit some special noises from our special lady.
By now Iona's pink pussy is swollen and dripping, so we finger fuck a couple of orgasms out of her. Then we break out the cane and fill Iona's swollen pink cunt with a dick and vibe, so we can enjoy watching this charming woman cum in bondage. Welcome, Iona.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 509.7 MB

Download Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall

Maximum Bondage
eb5d1d239c7820963fdcc52c7ddfd233.jpg

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maximum Bondage

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte
11e4b8c2f38672133fa10b6786c43e79.jpg

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

KinkyCore - Video 644
0e5c3dc03c0e6caca5ea7888b8bb3fbf.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 644
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
533d0b38ac969325f76d4d86da101997.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Today is a little different than most live BaRS shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough. What to do with a slut like that? How about no position changes, no breaks, just strict bondage and relentless fucking in all holes for the entire show? Only the very toughest can take a BaRS show, how will Rain handle it?

The plan is beautiful in its simplicity. We bind up this busty blonde and then we go to town. We will not stop until either she breaks or the show is over. Three holes, two hard cocks, one goal. Total destruction. Rain is in for the ride of her life. She just might of bitten off more then she can chew. There is no mercy expected and none given.

10 inches of BBC own the back of Rain's throat as we use her face as a cock sheath. She sputters and gags, her eyes watering. Moving quickly, we flip her onto the fuckbed and keep going. A vibrator is added and helps wear her down even more as multiple orgasms rip through her bound body while the cock reshapes her mouth to be custom fitted. Can Rain handle it? Or will she break? Stay tuned and find out...

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Yoked For His Use
62fab66c2a5595e03d22df82c6184d07.jpg

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Bad Bunny
97ef22aa8f62600c309936311825c751.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.
It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

Download Bad Bunny

First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!
730b0648c6bbeb673ef2e160f5248596.jpg

Cast: Alexia Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Domination ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Discipline

Alexia is a hot blond with huge natural tits and a virgin butthole. Not for long!Ramon and Princess Donna bring her to a bar full of strangers, who manhandle Alexia's hot bod while it gets abused like never before. Alexia is thoroughly humiliated before she takes Ramon's giant cock in all her holes. She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least she's good for something.

Duration: 52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina
fecd18d9aac4953614bd488f11d393ea.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright, Linda Ray
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, brunette, latex n leather

Limbs tied together inescapably, Kathalina hangs like a body. To her biggest surprise, she sees two persons coming closer and closer. She couldn´t make out who they might be, the night is too dark. But she hopes in salvation - in vain! The two persons are in fact two dominas, getting ready to lay their hands on her tight young body! And surely, there will be no joy if they do so... The pins, inflatable dildo and clamps are already at hand...

Duration: 39:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 591.8 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Peppers Game - Part 2
75549ef3121ec71da55997272297f9e2.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Duration: 32:51

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan
1feeed56fcf85ac35e974ec45b604b86.jpg

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can't help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset - enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

The procedure
0672c4ae35d25e09d8abb32cd2424bf4.jpg

Capably went he his hubschen and servile slaves under the application of tools like whip, hei? to em wax

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

Download The procedure

Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1
d53a0b087d33d9e3a33aff7a71fbe3a4.jpg

The rumor about the new law against women is spreading across the city very fast. Due to this cruel law, some unlucky women will be imprisoned for a period, furthermore, before being sent to the other side of the impassable bars of the prison, each woman will be threatened unmercifully. Innocent Mia is one of those unlucky women, and just after the approval of the law, she was caught in the middle of the street and brought in front of Dr Lomp, the chief punishment officer. Everybody has heard of this guy, and finally has a chance to meet his cruelty. Watch the first part of Mia's unbearable punishment and enjoy the blonde's silent tears.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8285kbps

File size: 973.6 MB

Download Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied
c02041d207a12da37dfd63be99e1c3c5.jpg

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bondage Monkey Part 3
700ebf28456ff07505afe9a7f45f880b.jpg

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Bondage Monkey Part 3

Polka Dot Nightie
5810e569d6fc3e86688f701fba525b91.jpg

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

21sextreme - My name is Master
b70bf5cd9b3ae80f962a2bd772512132.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Margarita
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big butt, brunette, one on one

Frank is an expert when it comes to breaking in cocky bitches, and he is very good in teaching them some humility and submission. It doesn´t work differently with Margarita either, who seems to be a fast learner, but not fast enough to avoid punishment. The first step is to learn who is the Master, then everything else follow.

Duration: 46:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - My name is Master

Red Latex Hogtie
9c30c011639bf4d31f4cfa6091ef9b5e.jpg

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download Red Latex Hogtie

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2
daacc71669459b6f95017de3cca759e3.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account