alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Small blue enema
9be4b506c29d8f2991980bca7a9c2b1c.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BoyEnema
Genres: enema, teen, water, fetish
Video language: English

This handsome cutie was so innocent about offering his ass to the Master that he decided not to go too harsh on this lovely first-timer. He probed the boy`s manhole with his gloved fingers and took a very reasonably sized enema to introduce the boy to all these unknown pleasures. Taking turns with fingering and pumping, the Master quickly brought the twink to an aroused, gasping state. Pretty soon, his asshole being all pink and swollen, the guy wanted to try doing it himself. Pumping his colon full and squirting streams out of his hole, he was exploring totally new sensations...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 778.2 MB
Download Small blue enema

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

A Taste Of The Daddy Juice
8710e514a3956afd4aa0aa2a6f6d5472.jpg

When he tells us he hasn't had sex since he left his girlfriend in California four weeks ago, or jerked off in 5 days, Rich couldn't wait to get started. With his "donor" fully restrained, he works his cock until it's rock hard and he's right on the edge, and Rich is satisfied he's worked up a nice big load. Then he starts to lick and suck, very slowly, almost suckling on daddy's dick.
Rich is very hungry and determined, and soon Brian grunts, moans and surrenders his load to Rich's insisting mouth.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 292.8 MB
Download A Taste Of The Daddy Juice

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Sounding vol.#6 Wet Punk Faggot Sounding
0925abe337b21c5615f6c490a25c3777.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fetish Force
Cast: Tony Buff, Lance Navarro, Element Eclipse, Dr. Benway, Cameron Adams
Genres: Sounding (Urethra Insertion), Muscle Men, Spitting, Masturbation (Solo), Piercings, Rough Sex, Tattoos

Cameron Adams had never tried sounding, but that soon changed when he told Buff he'd give it a try for his solo. Tony teaches Cameron the joys of sounding. Watching Adams' body shiver and his eyes roll back in his head as he experienced sounding for the first time reminded those of us at Fetish HQ just how fun it is to introduce fresh players to new fetishes.
Fortunately for all of us, Buff's instructional les before the solo soon turns into a duo scene sure to turn on even the most jaded of sounding aficionados. The impromptu duo scene between Cameron Adams and performer / director Tony Buff continues with an edging session that includes more sounding, ass eating and an explosive ending that we definitely didn't expect from what was supposed to be a solo scene.
Wet Punk Faggot Sounding
Doc Benway
Doc Benway is one heavy player. He's also a raunchy punk with a gritty edge and an engaging screen presence that makes him one of our favorites at Fetish HQ. Doc's raw, animalistic sexual energy is on full display in this Tony Buff directed solo, set in the wet-storage basement beneath a San Francisco sidewalk. Doc soaks himself in his own piss, fucks his piss slit with a steel rod while stroking his cock, then savors the pain of a second, post sounding piss drenching before blowing his load ... all as unbeknownst passersby walk overhead. With nearly twenty-four minutes of great fetish action, this solo is a wee re-introduction of Doc Benway to Fetish audiences.
Lance Navarro and Element Eclipse
Some guys like to shove little steel rods down their dicks, but other guys get off on shoving giant, crazy things deep up into their cocks. This sounding scene is an over-the-top exploration of how far the piss hole can go. This is serious stuff - and may not be suitable for all viewers. Indeed, we guarantee that this scene shows the most extreme urethral play ever recorded on film. The added benefit is that both of these guys have massive ten inch cocks! Element goes first, piston pumping his cock hole with an angry ribbed sound - its ten inches long and covered in ridges. He fucks his hole so hard that pisse cascading out in raging torrents! Then, Lance shows us the impossible made real! He takes a thick 36 inch long (that is three feet!) Rubber sound and takes it all the way in to his cock. Three Fucking Feet! Simply put, this is one of the finest sounding scenes ever filmed.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.8 MB
Download Sounding vol.#6 Wet Punk Faggot Sounding

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Alcide Ricci - Huge Cock, Handjob and Massage
ab8d9c210bca561f29a6b29e86ff93b1.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: EastBoys

Alcide Ricci, big muscular dude, with massive cock - is getting widely anticipated handjob from (yes you guessed it) hand of Mr. Hand Job. True, Alcide is occasionally helping as well, stroking his massive cock and finally cumming on our sofa!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 982.7 MB
Download Alcide Ricci - Huge Cock, Handjob and Massage

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Club Amateur USA - Quinn
3f3e2245515e988d4a59203a27292c59.jpg

As you have heard me say before, it's the rare occassion that I get horned up from my own content. I'm always focused on creating a great erotic product for all of you. With that said, dear lord, when editing this video, I was definitely wishing for Quinn's "Round Two" with immediacy. I gotta say it once again that this is one hot fucking video!

Quinn and his girlfriend moved to the Arizona desert almost a year ago, and from the moment I saw his pix on my favorite sex & swingers site, I knew that I wanted to capture him on video. And as some of you are aware, in April I conducted a mass emailing campaign to which Quinn positively responded. Thank the baybee geezus!

By his own admission, Quinn is open to exploring his natural curiosities, and his only previous experience was a threeway with a buddy in which he & his girlfriend participated. Based on what happened in my video shoot with Quinn, I think he has figured out what all of us Butt Pirates have known for centuries... It feel fucking good! (Pun partially intended.)

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 403.9 MB
Download Club Amateur USA - Quinn

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fistenberg Returns
12c2cd61b5f1c5600461dd5d4b461270.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino

Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB
Download Fistenberg Returns

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Steve Slowly Sucked Off
b67fc1904e9c758371b4871928fc8bc9.jpg

Rich starts out with Steve tied to a ladder and uses his hand to massage his balls and cock until he's aroused, pausing periodically to suck and lick his rock hard cock. He unties Steve, standing him proud and erect before him, so that he can fondle and the young hunk from various positions before starting to suck his cock, slowly but relentlessly.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 220.1 MB
Download Steve Slowly Sucked Off

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Feetchat: Tyler Roding
f050273ff757e40179a7ba0ab82bba57.png

Studio: hardkinks
Genres: Bad Language, Feet, Socks, Straight Masters, Trackies, Young Masters

19 years old, straight, cocky, arrogant, and loves having slaves at his feet doing good massages. Meet Tyler Roding in this Feetchat where he talks about all the perversions he does with his slaves.

Duration: 9:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 409.8 MB
Download Feetchat: Tyler Roding

Fileboom Premium Account