Extraordinary, Unusual, Original, Unconventional - Gay Video

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Long Relentless Edging
75549c5b14f77afe9eb01d00567dd73f.jpg

When Scott finally grants permission, he uses several different strokes to make it harder. R.J. gasps, trembles and shudders as he's moved closer and closer until Scott strokes just the head and brings him mercifully over the edge, then leaves him still panting and gasping, trying to catch his breath.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:46
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 348.3 MB
Download A Long Relentless Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Colton James, Sean Ford, Corbin Colby 2017
334f4e56a375af954cd4443c9a041866.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Colton James, Sean Ford, Corbin Colby
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Big Dick, Rimming, Sports, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Cum In Ass, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Jock, Twinks
Video language: English

Special guest director Colby Chambers takes the reigns in this football fantasy starring several horny Helix hotties. The sight of our boys in football jerseys is one big time boner bonanza! The guys are all team players even after the big game! All that ball tossing and ass slapping has the boys horned up and three star players are in need of a release. Hugely hung Corbin Colby and cocky Colton James are sucked off by sexy Sean Ford who looks more than a bit at home double fisting two cocks. Colby's cock isn't the only ample asset he possesses, the boy has a big ol' booty and loves to have it licked. He finds out two tongues are better than one when both his buddies double team his beautiful bubble. Wet and ready, Corbin welcomes Colton's condom free cock inside as Ford gets at his fuckable face. Sean's sphincter needs a little love too; he plants his perfect pucker back where his cock just came from and gets cozy with Colby's kisses. Knowing the kid is primed and ready, Colby climbs inside his hole with his gigantic pole. James jumps at the chance to complete the train and be the cock caboose continuing his love affair with Colby's derriere. In keeping with the football fantasy, we even get treated to a few spankings along the way! Ford trades center with Colby, loving the attention at each end. These wide receivers have all played a great game and each one scores a sticky touchdown. Cum whore Colby takes TWO for the team, one in the face and a cream pie in the end zone!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 393.5 MB
Download Colton James, Sean Ford, Corbin Colby 2017

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter
ab1956d3c4e346396743582094726d09.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter
Genres: Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter

Boyfriends Hugh Hunter and Dolf Dietrich are afraid to go hard and we mean really hard in the STUFFD pit! Dolf, standing 6�5� tall in zip front shorts that can barley contain his massive hardening cock and a leather mesh chest piece with a metal D-ring, he�s the man in charge towering above anyone, even stacked Hugh in his mega tight black and blue wrestler. Muscle and bulges bursting out everywhere! Sloppy kisses start and zips are slowly, teasingly pulled down. Hugh to Dolf, Mouth to dick, showing some real skill and love devouring all 9� to the back of his throat. Again and again, Making a fucking mess as he does, just the way we like it! Flip reverse and we think it�s only possible that big Dolf could manage to take the almighty thickness of Hugh�s cock entirely in his mouth, I challenge any skilled sucker to match this feat! Down to business and Dolf selects and Hugh with a choice, an handled toy with a thick arrow head.. but it�s not going up his arse just yet. making him to get it wet first, positively shoving it down his throat, making him gag and begging for it to fill his other hole, Dolf does exactly that. Stuffing it in and pushing it deep, Hugh takes it like a total pro, literally begging for more, �please, sir, please�, woof. More it is, 2nd selection is definitely for the more experienced bottom, a very thick truncheon of a dildo. Dolf really works his fuck hole here, straddling over him, making him to sit down hard on it, angling it up high and plunging it in to really give him the full feeling, there is no mercy here! Flipping him onto his back it�s time for some good old fashioned fucking!sliding his 9� rock hard dick into his hole, this is more like it for Hugh, he�s loosened up, loving it� almost like theres room for one more. Fuck it, Dolf grabs the first dildo again and STUFFS it in as well as his cock! Now here are some noises we haven�t heard out of muscle man Hugh in this session, he�s definitely being stretched to his limits! Dildo and Dolf Double fuck is NOT for the feint hearted!! This man deserves an award!

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 923.7 MB
Download Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

CiD - Seamus O'Reilly & Gage Lennox (Deep Hole Dungeon)
7077701c2dc0047bef47923a3c24400e.jpg

In a dark, dank dungeon, two men explore each other's bodies with their tongues. Clad in leather jockstraps and harnesses, ginger-haired Seamus O'Reilly and furry muscle hunk Gage Lennox begin to work each other into a frenzy. Gage unleashes Seamus' massive, thick, throbbing cock and wraps his lips around it. Showing off impressive deepthroating, Gage sucks down Seamus' cock to the base. Seamus' fire-red pubes stand out against the dark fur of Gage's thick beard. Turning Seamus around, Gage dives face-first into Seamus' ass. With rabid licks, Gage begins lubing Seamus' hole for what's to come. Gloving up and lubing Seamus' hole, Gage enters the flesh ring with his fist. Alternating between hands lets him quickly stretch out Seamus' hole until his entire fist is buried inside. When Gage switches hands again, Seamus shows off his red rosebud. Perched atop a fuck bench, Seamus sits on Gage's fist as Gage simultaneously swallows Seamus' cock. Utilizing his muscular build, Gage picks Seamus up and throws him over his shoulder, keeping his fist buried deep in Seamus' hole the entire time. Returning Seamus to his feet, Gage kisses him vigorously, then lays him on his back for the final stretch. With Gage's left fist buried up to the wrist in Seamus' ass, Seamus strokes his hefty cock and lets loose with a hot, white load that spills onto his lightly hairy torso.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 980.2 MB
Download CiD - Seamus O'Reilly & Gage Lennox (Deep Hole Dungeon)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

9 Incher Encounter - Pascal, Henri
6a0d6a61394e4049667bdb8f1db56b43.jpeg

Studio: Maskurbate

Don't get me wrong, I like my models, but sometimes I just need a bad boy to play with. True story! During Pride weekend in Montreal, I saw this tall dude on Ste-Catherine street. Looked like a dangerous person to approach but I decided to smile at him . He looked at me as if he wanted to catch me so I stepped back. He said hello. I asked him if he was here for the Pride celebrations, he said no. At that moment I though to myself, ok you stupid, just move on. But as I was getting away he said, I need money to go back home to Toronto. So we started talking... Minutes later his huge 9 incher was down my throat. This unplanned scene was easy to edit simply because it happened as you'll see it. As real as it can get! Sit back, relax, and watch me enjoy every inches of this bad boy's muscular body. I didn't feel safe, but I had an amazing time!

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 669.4 MB
Download 9 Incher Encounter - Pascal, Henri

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter
93f799c1bbed53ce22440a1084e378aa.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Boyfriends Hugh Hunter and Dolf Dietrich are afraid to go hard and we mean really hard in the STUFFD pit! Dolf, standing 6�5� tall in zip front shorts that can barley contain his massive hardening cock and a leather mesh chest piece with a metal D-ring, he�s the man in charge towering above anyone, even stacked Hugh in his mega tight black and blue wrestler. Muscle and bulges bursting out everywhere! Sloppy kisses start and zips are slowly, teasingly pulled down. Hugh to Dolf, Mouth to dick, showing some real skill and love devouring all 9� to the back of his throat. Again and again, Making a fucking mess as he does, just the way we like it! Flip reverse and we think it�s only possible that big Dolf could manage to take the almighty thickness of Hugh�s cock entirely in his mouth, I challenge any skilled sucker to match this feat! Down to business and Dolf selects and Hugh with a choice, an handled toy with a thick arrow head.. but it�s not going up his arse just yet. making him to get it wet first, positively shoving it down his throat, making him gag and begging for it to fill his other hole, Dolf does exactly that. Stuffing it in and pushing it deep, Hugh takes it like a total pro, literally begging for more, �please, sir, please�, woof. More it is, 2nd selection is definitely for the more experienced bottom, a very thick truncheon of a dildo. Dolf really works his fuck hole here, straddling over him, making him to sit down hard on it, angling it up high and plunging it in to really give him the full feeling, there is no mercy here! Flipping him onto his back it�s time for some good old fashioned fucking!sliding his 9� rock hard dick into his hole, this is more like it for Hugh, he�s loosened up, loving it� almost like theres room for one more. Fuck it, Dolf grabs the first dildo again and it in as well as his cock! Now here are some noises we haven�t heard out of muscle man Hugh in this session, he�s definitely being stretched to his limits! Dildo and Dolf Double fuck is for the feint hearted!! This man deserves an award!

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 923.7 MB
Download Dolf Dietrich, Hugh Hunter

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fist Beast
9857eb9a833ab33e9cec85c71348ccf4.png

Studio: hardkinks
Genres: Anal Sex, Armpits, Bareback, Blowjobs, Boots, Deepthroating, Extreme, Fist, Leather

Hairy males, sweat, and pure testosterone in a session between pure machos. First a good blowjob, an alpha fucking and a fist you�ll have to watch with an air conditioner nearby.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 932.7 MB
Download Fist Beast

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dark Alley XT - Fist Feast Part 2 - Matthias von Fistenberg, Tiago & Ramm
f4f60b03166955e3306dc6b997fa23c6.jpg

The fisting frenzy continues as Matthias's hungry hole is begging for more fisting. Tiago and Ramm try desperately to fist-feed Matthias. Can they succeed?

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 399.5 MB
Download Dark Alley XT - Fist Feast Part 2 - Matthias von Fistenberg, Tiago & Ramm

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Club Inferno Dungeon - Hole Busters vol.7
04cf8aff8e6007d5de2dfa1c2aee05e8.jpg

Scene #01
Blue Bailey needs his hole busted and he's not waiting for anyone else to do it. He kicks back and shoves a big dildo up his ass without realizing that Derek Parker is watching him. The tattooed stud steps up and takes over, working the fat toy deep inside Blue's butt hole. Blue takes it like a champ then rolls over on his back to open wide for the inflatable dildo. Derek pumps the ass toy to maximum capacity and punishes Blue's hole. Blue's moans drive Derek wild; he pull out his rock hard cock and jacks a load all over Blue's boots - then licks it up!

Scene #02
Jimmy Durano has Jordano Santoro right where he wants him: bound to a bench with tape over his mouth. Santoro struggles as Durano taunts him with a huge dildo but they both know it's going in Santoro's ass. Durano coats the giant latex cock with lube and works it into his fuck-buddy's hole. Durano grinds the toy around, massaging Santoro's guts then orders him to flip over so he can see the pig-bottom's huge bubble-butt. He takes the anal beads and works them one at a time inside Santoro's ass until all five balls disappear. Durano walks out, leaving Santoro with his ass packed full of the giant latex toy.

Scene #03
Alessio Romero, the ultimate tattooed, hairy, top-man, finds Levi Madison hanging in a sling. Alessio explores Levi's puckered hole with his fingers and tongue to gauge what size dildo the young stud can handle. He chooses a long thick fake cock and begins his anal probe. The incessant assplay drives Levi wild until he begs for more. Alessio decides to put Levi to the test by grabbing the inflatable and shoving it up his ass. A few squeezes and the toy fills Levi's hole making his cock rock hard. Levi pulls out his massive meat and offers it up to Alessio's hot mouth. Alessio swallows the kid's huge dick while he works his hole with the dildo. Unable to control himself, Levi jacks a thick load of goo out of his monster-cock.

Scene #04
Horse-hung power-top Jimmy Durano finds Jed Athens standing prone over the St. Andrews cross. He pulls out his thick cock and strokes for a while, watching the young stud beg to have his ass played with. Jimmy grabs a bucket of lube and pries open Jed's hole with his meaty fingers then shoves a huge latex dildo up his ass. He works the kid's hole until Jimmy decides it's time to upgrade. He takes the fattest black fake cock he can find and punishes Jed's hole like a fiend. Jed bends over and takes it like a man!

Scene #05
Experienced pig-bottom Jackson Lawless needs a real pro when it's time to get his hole plowed. That's why we called in Alessio Romero, the tattooed, masculine top who knows how to satisfy a hungry butthole. Jackson kicks back in a sling, giving Alessio an all-access pass to his ass. Alessio takes his time selecting the right toy; a hefty foot-long fake cock guaranteed to get Jackson ready for a hardcore anal assault. Once Jackson's properly stretched out, Alessio grabs a mammoth butt plug with a chain on the end. He mercilessly shoves the giant weapon in and out of Jackson's ass. Alessio's expert assplay makes Jackson's cock rock hard. He pulls out his dick and jacks off while Alessio probes his hole.

Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 791.4 MB
Download Club Inferno Dungeon - Hole Busters vol.7

Fileboom Premium Account