exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Club Inferno Dungeon - ASSault, Scene 5 - Brian Bonds & Armond Rizzo
508f15d5bb39bd4df49c45f0e29b81ab.jpg

Brian Bonds is eager to test Armond Rizzo's anal limits and Armond is willing to show just how much he can handle. Taking the signal, Brian dives in and pumps his juicy cock in and out of him. Brian's huge knob is not enough to satisfy Armond, so Brian crams one of the biggest dildos ever seen into Armond's eager ass. Armond lets out a gasp as Brian fills his hole to capacity, and slides the massive toy past his threshold taking the entire dong with ease! After pummeling his hole, Brian pulls the dildo out of Armond's smooth ass leaving it covered in lube and Armond feeling stretched and satisfied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 437.3 MB
Download Club Inferno Dungeon - ASSault, Scene 5 - Brian Bonds & Armond Rizzo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

One Leg Two Fists
4e52c2b79dc0b000ccd63a4f2b074ff0.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Paulao
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial
Video language: English

Matthias may have met his match when he meets Paulao, a one-legged sex god with two big fists. After warming up, Matthias easily swallows Paulao's fist and shoots two huge loads.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2395kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.1 MB
Download One Leg Two Fists

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

SlowTeasingH - Tormented with the AutoBlow
4014a7f344ba518d141ea00ca5dbc9bc.jpg

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

I love using my new AutoBlow II on its lowest setting, letting the slow, relentless, uniform pace torment my victim while I sit back and watch him struggle and strain as the mindless machine does its work.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1110kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 114.9 MB
Download SlowTeasingH - Tormented with the AutoBlow

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Chocked - Tommy
ae42ce536b8d8b0efdf61b38b6440332.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Brendon and will floor you. His lanky frame and fat cock are the perfect combination to start a fire under Brendon. It isn't long before our master cock sucker is on his knees in front of this one, eating his dick and moaning with pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:03
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 250.2 MB
Download Chocked - Tommy

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Club Inferno Dungeon - O.F.D. Obsessive Fisting Disorder - Brian Bonds & Preston John
e27584c3845e26cca056dcfc8ef7d7a4.jpg

Brian Bonds goes to Dr. Strangeglove's office with his boyfriend Preston Johnson for a session to get help with his 'O.F.D. - Obsessive Fisting Disorder'. As part of Brian's therapy, the doctor puts them in a dungeon and turns them loose. Brian is first to get on his knees and suck Preston's cock to the base. After choking on his boyfriend's fuck-stick, Brian mounts up on a sexual Lazy Susan and gets rimmed and finger-fucked by Preston. Brian's hole quickly falls victim to Preston's fat fist plunging in and out of him. To get a better angle, Brian gets on his back and lets Preston reach in deeply.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1173kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 228.4 MB
Download Club Inferno Dungeon - O.F.D. Obsessive Fisting Disorder - Brian Bonds & Preston John

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Slow Reach Around Edging
dfb846758dd8a713bae90f536bbe643d.jpg

Release Year: 2017

I got a chance to manhandle and edge young Steve recently when he called me in desperate need of Christmas money for his 2 . I told him to come right over. Alone in the office late at night, I fondled, groped and manhandled his smooth, lean body and big hard cock. Naked, exposed and vulnerable, his hands on his head, his hard cock standing out in front, his nudity and arousal feeling out of place and embarrassing in my office, he submitted to my control, his knees buckling, panting and gasping, as I took him over the edge, slowly stroking the head of his cock.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1000kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 227.9 MB
Download Slow Reach Around Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Edging Another
27cea72f162448265da6448b92b03296.jpg

This totally cute, smooth skinned, red headed bisexual came to audition for a video and Rich was so turned on by him he decided to test him on the spot. He fondles and teases the young man's cock to erection, at first through his shorts, before removing them to tease his now rock hard erection. His response is so sexy, he continuously rolls his head back, looking towards the sky like he sees heaven as he moans and gasps with demented pleasure, writhing on the little stool Rich has him on. It's so much fun teasing a 19 year old, they're always so ready to get off, it's a pleasure to deny them at will.

Format: avi
Duration: 25:02
Video: 848x480, XviD, 858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 182.7 MB
Download Edging Another

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Eastboys - Alvaro Rivers, Uncredited Alvaro Casting - First Time Handjob Part 2
c66fed868a88181b2f8bdfeaada63d8d.jpg

More fun time with Alvaro Rivers, this time on our kitchen table! Mr. Hand Jobs is slowly feeling Alvaro's body, playing and fondling his nipples, ever so slowly progressing down to his cock...which gets rock hard in no time, ready to explode it's load to the ceiling..do not miss!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 520.8 MB
Download Eastboys - Alvaro Rivers, Uncredited Alvaro Casting - First Time Handjob Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account