exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tariq Returns
c913f8ac77d27cf632fb3bff202b548e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Back for more is the pro kick boxer. Tariq is built tough like a Ford truck, and might just be as reliable. His cock points straight up and he sits in awe of Brendon's videos while getting the best blow job of his young life. That's a map of Afghanistan tattooed on his torso, so Brendon does his bit for world peace by disarming this stud and making love, not war.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:27
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 221.2 MB
Download Tariq Returns

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Fisting Feast Volume 1
57187b85a1ac1a88fcff259c683c237c.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Carlos Morales, Adam Faust, Alex Leon, Brad Benton, Brock Webster, Chad Hunt, Cory Koons, Drew Peters, Jacob Slader, Jan Fischer, Jay Ross, Kyle Lewis, Rick Gonzales, Rik Jammer, Rod Barry, Steve Carlisle, Tim Rusty, Zak Spears
Genres: Fisting/Handball, Fetish/Kink, Dildos, Hairy

Watch in slack-jawed and slacked-holed awe as an incredibly filthy cast of superstars are on parade in this "anal adventure" that features insane dildos, butt beads, chain links, and deep ass probing. This showcases the best and dirtiest extreme ass-play and fisting scenes from Doug Jeffries' Pig Trough, Depraved, Raw 2, and Delinquents, along with Chi Chi's epically raunchy The Missing Link. The press notes definitely don't lie: "Uncut and uncensored, Fisting Feast Volume 1 will feed your insides."

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 984kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 735.7 MB
Download Fisting Feast Volume 1

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Handjob In Our New Studio
fb3e7ee4b3c34f539feb485ecc880778.jpg

Vincenzo Mazzi is back! First having little workout, boxing, flexing his bulging biceps, before relaxing in a sofa in our new studio getting help from from our producer. Rancho relaxo continues with body massage, oiling up and exploring every part of Vincenzo's body, including...his massive cock! Needless to say Vincenzo is relaxed!

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 515.5 MB
Download Handjob In Our New Studio

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

petraX

EBoys - Martin Gajda - Massage - Handjob - Cumshot
66655609822eef99196bbd043d525848.jpg

Studio: EastBoys

This is classic Eastboys handjob video. Martin Gajda has already stripped to his undies while Mr. Hand Jobs is tending to his needs, massaging his Martin's muscles, stroking his athletic body and massaging his cock as well, of course.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 849.5 MB
Download EBoys - Martin Gajda - Massage - Handjob - Cumshot

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Slow Reach Around Edgin
46e58adfa66683d605b786f02363b0f3.jpg

I got a chance to manhandle and edge young Steve recently when he called me in desperate need of Christmas money for his 2 . I told him to come right over. Alone in the office late at night, I fondled, groped and manhandled his smooth, lean body and big hard cock. Naked, exposed and vulnerable, his hands on his head, his hard cock standing out in front, his nudity and arousal feeling out of place and embarrassing in my office, he submitted to my control, his knees buckling, panting and gasping, as I took him over the edge, slowly stroking the head of his cock.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1000kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 227.9 MB
Download Slow Reach Around Edgin

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

CockyBoys - Jackson Wild Massage
8b7582188529aac836e1c28271863a0f.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Have you ever gone to get a massage and had a "full release happy ending"? If not - go get one...now. If you have - then you'll know how hot it can be to let a total stranger work your body over and get you off. My buddy Jackson Wild was telling me about an encounter he had with a massage therapist where the dude oiled him up, worked his muscles, and then gave him the best hand job of his life. I thought it'd be hot to recreate it for your viewing pleasure so I called up Kevin Cavalli who, if you've seen his other scenes you'll know, is always up for anything and told him to come on over to give this hot SOB a rub and tug. Jackson starts off on his back with his hot firm ass face up as Kevin spills some oil on his body and begins rubbing him down. Kevin pays special attention to Jackson's ample ass, massaging his cheeks and hole. Jackson's loving it as he starts to wiggle his ass around, encouraging Kevin to go further. Kevin cups Jackson's cock and balls and goes back and forth between playing with Jackson's asshole and cock. Then he flips Jackson over and starts jerking him off with one hand as he rubs down his body with the other. The pleasure gets too intense for Jackson as he grabs his own cock and jerks himself off while Kevin continues to rub him down and play with his balls. It's not long before Jackson shoots a nice thick load all over his stomach. Now that's what I call a stress relief. Check it.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 330.1 MB
Download CockyBoys - Jackson Wild Massage

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Handjob - Cumshot
5f75a7a927dbe1f384c2cb0d76b08351.jpg

We brought Vincenzo Mazzi back for ya! Vincenzo will start with some flexing muscles, before being helped with body exploration by our producer, getting oiled up, massaged and then jerked off, first slowly feeling his nice cock grow, then faster and faster...see for yourself what happens next!

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 372.8 MB
Download Handjob - Cumshot

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Thiago's Fist Academy
f293fb3caab4d1db701cf7a2aec0d19e.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Thiago Romero Andy Star
Genres: Dildo/Toys, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps

Fisting sensation Thiago Romero makes his triumphant return and he's ready to take everything the super-sexy Andy Star can give him. Slowly Andy starts with his fingers, then moves to some dildos before starting to give Thiago the fist he wants.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 494.5 MB
Download Thiago's Fist Academy

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Raul
dc852a0b13420b4f3e632fcbf88749d8.jpeg

Studio: New York Straight Men

Meet Raul! He is an Iraq war vet who is still active duty.
He is 27 years did two tours with battle scars to show for it.
He got blasted by a led but luckily he got away with only a slight mark on his forehead..more like a discoloration.
Raul lives up in the Bronx has a girlfriend and this is the very first time a guy is sucking his cock!
As he tells he has been curious and wants to live life and be adventurous now that he is stateside.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4292kbps

File size: 480.0 MB
Download Raul

Fileboom Premium Account