Elite Spanking Videos

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

THE MASTER,CHRISSY MARIE - PADDLED FOR DEFIANCE - NAUGHTY HOUSEWIFE - 5

Chrissy Marie will learn that her disobedience and behavior will not be tolerated. A small painful paddle blisters her rosy cheeks as she yelps in dismay. She is then positioned over the back of the couch with her bare bottom thrust out. The giant Frat Paddle cracks down, leaving painful bruised reminders on her naughty cheeks.

CHRISSY MARIE, OTK SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, NUDE DISCIPLINE, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, PADDLING, BRUISED BOTTOM

File name:THE MASTER,CHRISSY MARIE - PADDLED FOR DEFIANCE - NAUGHTY HOUSEWIFE - 5.mp4
File Size: 363 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

THE MASTER,CHRISSY MARIE - PADDLED FOR DEFIANCE - NAUGHTY HOUSEWIFE - 5.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DeadTorsion

100 Swats Oughtta Do It

Before Dria and I ever met in person, she contacted me while visiting New Orleans to ask if she could get paid in advance for our first session together (see: Financial Irresponsibility) because she'd run out of money on her vacation. The next month, her three roommates and she all hoped that one of them would have enough to cover their rent; they were all short, and needed my help (see: Spanktopia). I warned her that if we had to address this topic again, she was going to get a 100 swat punishment.

Sure enough, at the end of January, she contacted me to ask if we could do the shoot we had planned for mid February early. Her roommates all had their share of the rent, but after December when I had to punish all four of them, she was afraid to ask if any of them had enough extra cash to loan her. I told her that I would help her out and we could do our shoot in time for her to pay her rent, but it would have been a tremendous disservice to her well being if I didn't hold true to my word and administer a 100 swat punishment. First she gets spanked over my knee with my hand, then she's sent to the corner to think about her irresponsible spending habits - she works two jobs, but she just keeps buying new clothes and make up without checking her funds - and why she was about to get a brutal punishment...

100,swats,belted,belting,Bondage,bound,bent,over,bound,in,velcro,CANING,corner,time,face,cam,pov,Full,HD,lecturing,loren,punishments,M,F,OTK,OTK,SPANKING,PADDLING,Punishments,Only,scolding,Spanking,spanking,faces,SPANKING,M/F

File name:100 Swats Oughtta Do It.mp4
File Size: 343 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

100 Swats Oughtta Do It.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Riley Spanked with a Belt Over her Skirt

Betty is sick of Riley's attitude and sends her off to retrieve the belt. Betty has her bend over, and quickly spanks her over her skirt, leaving her bottom sore and bruised.

720p,BELT,F,F,HD,Real,Strappings

File name:Riley Spanked with a Belt Over her Skirt.ram
File Size: 42.4 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:03:37
Video: RealVideo 4, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1532 kb/s
Audio: Cooker

D O W N L O A D:

Riley Spanked with a Belt Over her Skirt.ram

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Roxie and Allison Caught Making Out (Part 1 of 2)

Roxie and Allison are caught making out in the dorm room by The Dean. The girls are pulled out of bed and Roxie is taken OTK and spanked on the bare bottom while Allison kneels in front of her, watches and waits her turn.

720p,hand,HD,otk-spankings,Zero,Day

File name:Roxie and Allison Caught Making Out (Part 1 of 2).ram
File Size: 70.2 MB
Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:06:31
Video: RealVideo 4, 848x, 29.970 FPS, 1452 kb/s
Audio: Cooker

D O W N L O A D:

Roxie and Allison Caught Making Out (Part 1 of 2).ram

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Arielle Lane, Brittany Shae, Mr. Smith - Step Sisters Get Their Butts Beat

Two step sisters throw a party when their parents are away and get caught. Daddy beats their butts. First a hard spanking over the panties. Next a hard spanking bare bottom in legs up position. Finally they both get had Penalty Swats with their bare bottoms wide open on the bare butthole.

bare,bottom,CRYING,domestic,discipline,HAIR,BRUSH,SPANKING,hard,bare,ass,strapping,M,F,OTK,OTK,SPANKING,PADDLE,PADDLING,penalty,swats,SD,Spanking,SPANKING,M/F,spanking,orgasm,STRAP,strapping,VIBRATOR,worst,behavior,Worst,Behavior,Productions

File name:Step Sisters Get Their Butts Beat.mp4
File Size: 218 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:13:53
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Step Sisters Get Their Butts Beat.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Supervised study time with the Dean (Part 1)

Anastasia scored a zero on a recent quiz and it was determined that she did not read any of the material. The Dean calls for her and supervises the completion of her work in his office. After each chapter, she is punished.

1080p,Boudoir,paddle,Full,HD,M,F,Real,Spankings,Institute,Sitting

File name:Supervised study time with the Dean (Part 1).mp4
File Size: 156 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2904 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Supervised study time with the Dean (Part 1).mp4

Fileboom Premium Account