Elite Spanking Videos

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Dave Dodge, Luci Lovett - A Cheer Too Loud (Part 1)

Luci and her step-mother live in an apartment above eccentric Professor Johnson, a faculty member on an exchange program from England. He has complained on numerous occasions about Luci's clumsy practice routines which he can hear below, often disturbing his work. Her step-mother had tried many times to discipline Luci until she and the professor decide on a special arrangement. If she disturbs him one more time then he would be able to deal with Luci as he sees fit. It wasn't long before step-mother sends her step-daughter downstairs to meet him as she is being loud and unreasonable yet again! He lectures her sternly about her ridiculous behavior but instead of mere scoldings, which her step-mother had carried out, he tells Luci that she will get a good old fashioned spanking like they carry out in his country! She is embarrassed and doesn't know where to look as he takes her across his lap and spanks her like a naughty girl. worse is to come, as this professor spanks on the bare bottom! Now Luci is struggling to take his stern hard hand smacks as she cries out making a different loud noise that he approves of! Just as she thinks the punishment is about finished, a shock is in store. Professor Johnson has a reformatory strap, a leather corrective implement, and she receives 20 hard swift swats of leather across her bared upturned bottom, laid out across the sofa. This stinging, nasty punishment is unlike anything her step-mother ever carried out and has the desired effect of ensuring that Luci makes less noise in the future!

Category: SPANKING
Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, CHEERLEADERS, SCOLDING, OTK SPANKING, STRAPPING.
Keywords: luci lovett, punishment, dodgy dave, discipline, bare bottom, cheer uniform, naughty girl.

File name:A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:52

D O W N L O A D:

A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeadTorsion

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Sarah Stern - Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839

Alexa is staying in my house but she is not turning out quite the way I envisaged. Firstly my husband caught her in our room going through some of our things and now I have to talk to her about the sexy way she is dressing around the house. I am not at all happy with her although her saving grace is that she tells me she quite likes spanking games. Well, I don't think she had quite played to the level I had in mind when I got her bent over. I picked a very heavy and thick leather paddle, a real punishment instrument, not a play thing and I used this on her bare bottom. This soon sorted her out. If like me you like to see real good quality implements used to their best effect then take a look at this film. Poor Alexa really doe get a leathering and boy does she know it

Categories: Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4
File Size: 755 MB
Duration: 00:14:44

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DeadTorsion

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb - Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869

Lulu and cherry are in real trouble, punished at school and now being punished, in turn at home. Aunty Katie is not a very forgiving lady and is a firm believer in the application of leather paddles to girl's bare bottoms, as Cherry is now discovering. Over the kitchen table, bottom in the air as the paddle swishes down as Aunty Katie really does lay it on this naughty girls bare bottom.

File name:Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

D O W N L O A D:

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

DeadTorsion

Momma Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Devon Euphoria, Miss Bernadette - Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria (Part 1)

Mommy brought Devon, on a special trip so that they could spend some quality momdaughter time together. When mom makes dinner reservations for them to meet up with some friends, Devon doesn't show up and mom cancels the plans. She finally comes strolling in dressed in a short skirt and revealing top and tries to convince mom that she was only shopping. It's only after she is getting her bare bottom soundly spanked over mom's knee that she admits she went out clubbing. Mommy is very upset and continues to spank her naughty girl, then straps her and finally spanks her with the stingy hairbrush.

Categories: F/F Spankings, Hairbrush Spanking, OTK Spankings, Spanking, Strapping
Keywords: devon, miss bernadette, discipline, punishment

File name:Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4
File Size: 243 MB
Duration: 00:04:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832

After catching busty babe Alexa playing with some of his toys Mr Stern decides that as she is so keen on playing spanking games she should now experience the real thing. He starts off with her over his knees and gives her a warming up spanking but soon progresses to some of the toys that Alexa was playing with earlier. He however is an expert and applies these toys, his straps and paddles, to her bare bottom in just the way they were meant to be applied, good and hard.

Categories: Domestic Discipline, M/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, POV Spanking, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Triple A Spanking - AAA Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lily Swan, Raven Mackenzie - Personal Training Punishment (Part 1)

Raven has heard great things about the high success rate of Personal Trainer, Lily Swan. and wants to be able to get much fitter, much more quickly, of course. She has heard rumors about the regimen but learns first hand (literally) how such methods are employed to ensure Lily's clients are really motivated. Spankings and a Punishment regimen are used! Raven is a little shocked but agrees to undergo what happens if she fails to do as she promises in the upcoming months of fitness, lifestyle changes and a healthier diet! Lying to Lily is pointless, she will know, and lying to her would be lying to oneself in whatever goal was trying to be achieved! So Raven takes a hand spanking over her tight leggings and then with her panties pulled down, bottom fully exposed as she is spanked on all fours. She starts to feel the burn and sting of Lily's hard hand, but there is more. Lily also uses other implements when needed, so until their next meet in seven days, she gives Raven seven hard swats with a wooden paddle stick to remind and motivate her new client!

Categories: F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, Spanking, Strapping

Keywords: raven mackenzie, lily swan, fitness model, girl girl spanking, fitness, spandex, leggings, otk, hand spanking, aaaspanking

File name:Personal Training Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking).mp4
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

D O W N L O A D:

Personal Training Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking).mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page - Slutty Sorority Sisters

Amelia has been acting like such a filthy slut in the sorority. none of the boys or girls are safe on campus from her sexual advances! Head step-sister, Zoe, is furious with this outlandish behavior. This is setting a bad example to the new pledges that this type of behavior is acceptable. She plans to do something extra special to teach Amelia a lesson she won't soon forget. Zoe takes this filthy, nasty slut over her lap for a much deserved and long overdue spanking. Amelia is spanked over her tight, short skirt, sheer panties, and then on her bare, exposed bottom. After the spanking, naked Amelia and a quickly disrobed topless Zoe are so turned on that they can't help but grind on top of each other.

Categories: F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Spanking

Keywords: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

File name:Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4
File Size: 982 MB
Duration: 00:16:47

D O W N L O A D:

Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lola Reay, Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern - The punishing police woman (Part 1)

When mom & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown

Categories: Caning, Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, Fem/Dom, Whipping

Keywords: cold caning

File name:The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4
File Size: 812 MB
Duration: 00:13:11

D O W N L O A D:

The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account