Ebony Dominatrix Seeks Online/RT Slaves

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a 24 year-old Ebony Dominatrix from the Midwest seeking online/RT slaves. I've been doing this since '04. I will need to build a relationship first with you before we do RT (I'm sure you would agree with me on that).
I mainly do financial domination (because I love total power control) however, I'm unique as I also do other fetishes including: body worship, tease/denial, extreme humiliation, cuckolding, foot fetish, chastity, sissification, cbt, consensual blackmail, forced intox, verbal abuse, small penis humiliation, erotic hypnotism, adult babies/diaper lovers, age-players/role-play, vampire fantasy, plushies, balloon fetish, body waste/fluid fetish etc. Know, that I didn't just list random things I'm into/do but this is a short list of what I've done in the past with my slaves both on and offline. All this can be done through e-mail, chat, phone, texts, webcam, mail etc.
I'm only looking for LT slaves who are not-owned, will fully devote themselves to me and aren't afraid to really get deep into their fantasies and desires.

You can say I'm a "nice bitch" as I'm compassionate, flirty, outgoing and take interest and care for all my slaves (both bdsm and their "normal" lives). :angel: But I'm also kinky, explorative, and somewhat sadistic. :devil:

Only serious inquires only

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account