Dominant Girls Abusing Submissive Male Slaves

jansen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chastity Sex Denial

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp.

xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CHASTITY, BONDAGE

Keywords: jill kassidy

File size: 967,44 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:25

https://k2s.cc/file/d47640d6b0811/vid64.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

jansen

Becky - Chastity slave Used for Wallet and Worship

Becky is mad at her cuckold slave because he only bought her a new dress in one color. She wanted to get it in all the colors because she doesn't know yet which color her date will prefer. Becky makes her cuckold slave take off her shoes and worship her feet. The slave has to clean and lick between her toes. Becky smiles. She loves humiliating her cuck. A real man would never suck her toes. The cuck knows it isn't a real man and is happy to serve its beautiful Goddess with foot worship. The cuck must stay inside the house, locked in chastity, while Becky is out with a real man. Becky makes the cuck put her shoes back on so that she can go out on her date. Then, it must go get its wallet so that he can pay for the date. The cuckold complains. If his Princess takes his wallet now, then how will he be able to make his weekly tribute? That is not Becky's problem. The cuck will need to figure that out on his own.

Clip Contains: Goddess Becky, Female Domination, Chastity, Financial Domination, Foot Worship, Cuckolding

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CHASTITY MALE, CUCKOLDING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: becky

File size: 831,81 MB
Duration: 00:11:15

https://k2s.cc/file/0210255547f9c/vid65.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Bella Madison and Mia - Humiliation Edging JOI

The girls are just so cruel in this clip. The girls decide it would be fun for him to eat all of Mias toe nail clippings. The slave is on his knees licking the boots of the girls waiting for Mias toe clippings. He hears the painful giggles of the girls as they discuss his life as a wallet, toilet, and loser. Mia then drops a pile of toe nail clipping into his open mouth. The cucks mouth is shut and ordered to swallow. The girls spit and toe nail clippings go right into its stomach. Madison used him as a toilet earlier so he has that in there as well. The girls want to continue is bbrain re wiring. They allow him out of chastity so he can get hard. They want him to equate eating toe nail clippings to sexual pleasure. The girls begin edging the poor frustrated cuck. The girls spit and laugh right in his stupid cuck face. The girls have complete control over him. They instruct him to jerk faster and laugh at his small dick. The video ends with him crawling off to be a toilet for THREE GIRLS! A CLASSIC BRAT PRINCESS CLIP!

Clip contains: extreme humiliation, toe nail eating, foot worship, spitting, JOI, jerk of instruction, red light green light, bbbrain re wire, girl giggling, EXTREME BRAT PRINCESS BEHAIVOR, and emotional sadism..

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SPITTING, JOI

File size: 501,21 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:58

https://k2s.cc/file/9b7514d96e4b3/vid67.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Human Cushion slave

I know this slave will be moaning in today's tormenting tease and cruel denial. The inferior thing climbs out of storage when it hears My heels summon it. My property locked away in chastity and ready to suffer for Me. Being a Goddess, I have the power to create anything I want from a male subject. And right now, I feel like a human cushion to smother and squash beneath My amazing shiny ass. Beg for Me to sit on your face, bitch.

Young Goddess Kim, Face sitting, Human Cushion, Smother, Shiny Fetish, Objectification, Female Domination, Ass Worship, Ass Smothering, Chastity, Tease And Denial

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CHASTITY, ASS SMOTHERING, FACE SITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE

Keywords: young goddess kim, real life goddess

File size: 407,06 MB
Duration: 00:11:50

https://k2s.cc/file/1f800bcb3639e/vid68.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

BP - Cut Out of Chastity for Spoon Feeding

Natalya lost the key to her slave's chastity device, but she really wants to get him out of it so that she can spoon feed him his own cum. She gets a bolt cutter and cuts the lock on its chastity device. Her slave is finally free for the first time in months! Natalya tells her slave to start stroking for her and her friends, Chloe and Mia. The girls all make Natalya's slave kiss their butts. They all laugh at him while he goons over their bodies. The slave obeys Princess Natalya and cums in a glass. After the key being lost and spending so long in chastity, it's a huge load. The girls laugh at the slave while he swallows the enormous load. The slave obediently swallows every drop for the girls' amusement.

Clip Contains: Chloe, Mia, Natalya, Female Domination, Chastity male, Cum Swallowing, Forced Cum Eating, CEI, Masturbation Humiliation, Ass Kissing

Category: CHASTITY MALE

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Keywords: female domination

File size: 147,75 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:30

https://k2s.cc/file/c789e5279880a/vid70.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Swetlana - The Cruel Leathermistress

bow down YOUR eyes for goddess swetlana and adore her beautiful feet in high heels...move YOUR eyes up next to her perfect body dressed in leather! but be careful! dont get too horny on this...or too much mouthwatering...swetlana will catch every emotion and to get horny unallowed will lead of course to punishment and when swetlana is in the mood for punishment this means, that a lot of pain is ahead! but wtf are YOU doing? YOU cant resist...getting a hardon already? poor boy...swetlana will take out a thick judical cane and YOU will feel it soon on YOUR bare backside! stroke after stroke...harder and harder... but this doesnt satisfy her at all...out comes a long cat o nine tail and a short very painful cutting bullwhip at least...maybe this will teach YOU a lesson and modify YOUR behaviour!!! excellent punishment femdom pov clip!

Category: CANING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, LEATHER, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: goddess, swetlana, beautiful, high heels, leather, careful, punishment, pain, backside, harder, stroke, cane, judical, bullwhip, cat o nine tail

File size: 239,79 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:06:17

https://k2s.cc/file/a24cb115ea4ab/vid71.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Lifetime In Chastity

Custom Clip Request:

i am Your slave for a few weeks now and You have kept me in chastity all that time. You have teased me mercilessly constantly wearing my keys on an anklet over Your nylon pantyhose so i always got to see them, especially when grovelling at Your divine feet. As my whimpering for release gets louder day by day, You tell me that You can think of allowing me the privilege of letting me come to Your stockinged feet, if only i agree to go through Your "lifetime-in-chastity-ceremony". Now You explain to me what that ceremony is all about. In preparation of the ceremony, i would have to purchase yet another lock for my chastity device. i would have to take all keys of the lock to a jeweler who should melt the keys and create a nice toe ring from the melted material. Of course, that means that once the lock will be closed, it can never be opened again. In the meantime You invite Your girl friends for a party in Your house, they should all dress up nice and sexy and prepare themselves for a "night to remember". During the party You will ask Your guests to form an honor guard. You will ring a bell and give me the sign to "enter the stage". i have to crawl through the honor guard - naked. i will have to stop before Your feet, beg You to remove my chastity cage and let me come to Your stockinged feet while being watched by Your laughing girl friends. Once i did that i would have to clean the floor with my tongue and thank You properly by kissing Your stockinged feet. Then i would have to hand You the new lock for my chastity cage together with a small box containing Your new toe ring. In the future, that toe ring will be a constant reminder of that legendary evening - whenever i see it sparkling through Your stockings. Then it is time for me to get locked for good... Having revealed Your ceremony plans for me, You ask me, if i agree to them in order to be allowed to come to Your stockinged feet. Will i be desparate enough to come one last time and to become the laughingstock of Your party?

Custom Clip Feedback: i knew that the clip would become a masterpiece and You even topped my expectations. The clip is such a "devilish tease" - submissive pantyhose slaves like myself would never have another option than agreeing to their lifetime chastity torment and it would still feel like heaven to get thoroughly humiliated by You and Your girl friends. If only fiction could become reality

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Pantyhose Fetish, Foot Worship, Chastity, Orgasm Control, POV Foot Worship, Foot Domination, High Heels, Toe Ring Fetish, Anklet, Female Domination, Humiliation, Nylon Feet

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, POV FOOT WORSHIP, TOE FETISH

Keywords: young goddess kim, femdom pov, chastity, foot worship, pantyhose domination

File size: 913,3 MB
Duration: 00:17:17

https://k2s.cc/file/91e00ab0a6b63/vid72.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account