Dominant Girls Abusing Submissive Male Slaves

jansen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ass Worship Cum Clean Up

Roxanne Rae’s slave, Miles Striker, has been ordered to clean the cum out of her ass.
Miles hesitantly does so and is also demanded to pay bills for her. He is truly her slave and has no choice in the matter.
He buries his face in her ass to get out every last drop of cum…with his tongue.
Your cock is getting harder watching him do this. You want to be the one cleaning her ass!
“Get every last bit of cum out of my ass and every last dollar out of your wallet…” she demands before ordering Miles out of her presence.
Maybe now it is your turn. It does not look likely, though…

MILES STRIKER, ROXANNE RAE, ASS WORSHIP, SLAVE, ASS FETISH, ASS LICKING, BRUNETTE, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS, TATTOOS, GLASSES

File size : 49.35 MB
Resolution : 721x404
Duration : 00:06:03

https://k2s.cc/file/6e39c1cecf796/vid1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

jansen

More Screams and Tears

Classic Mikaela - she causes her victim extreme agony with her favorite bullwhip and crop. I have never seen anybody who can hurt guys worse with those implements, and here he was screaming, jumping, and writhing in more agony than he could stand. And once again, she reduces her victim to tears as she laughs and flirts.

File size : 226,38 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:15:30

https://k2s.cc/file/a7466a743dc8b/vid3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Amadahy - Deep Smother with Struggle to Breathe

Amadahy is playing a game on Her tablet and She is totally kicking ass. Beneath Her, Her human gaming chair struggles for breath. He is smothered by Amadahy's perfect butt as She plays to get the high score. Amadahy gets very mad when the chair cannot be still. It's messing up Her game, and that is unacceptable. She has to start the game all over again. If the chair ruins Her game this time, it's going to get a punishment. She warns that if She has to get another gaming chair, She will put this one out in the street to be picked up by anyone who happens to be dumpster diving. The chair really struggles for breath. Amadahy does not care about the stupid chair, She only cares about winning Her game and getting the high score. She does not want to lose, because that would make her seem like a loser and She is not a loser. This is a true deep smother. You really get a sense of Amadahy's indifference at the slave's desperate struggle to live.

Clip contains: Amadahy, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Ass Smother
Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, IGNORE
Keywords: female domination

File size : 648,66 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:13:27

https://k2s.cc/file/c03cc83603ee4/vid5.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Amadahy - Foot Worship Manipulation of Nerd

This is a cuckold humiliation junkies dream. Amadahy is so cruel with her young cuck. She completely ruins its confidence it has about girls. She openly discusses her boyfriend and how much she loves her boyfriend. This is very painful to the cuck hearing her talk about a man this way. The cuck worships her feet wishing she would like him. Instead she only talks to him about outfits she wants to buy for her boyfriend to enjoy. Amadahy knows the nerd has a weird foot fetish and she uses it to manipulate him. Amadahy is just 18 years old and she uses the 25 year old cuck like a wallet. The cuck is locked in chastity and it has to do what she says. The cuck will be paying for her and her boyfriend's dinner tonight. The cuck will also have to help her get dressed for her date. She makes the cuck lick and worship her ass so it can taste what it will never have. Foot worship fans will love this clip as well.

Clip contains: Amadahy, foot worship, financial domination, verbal humiliation of a young cuck, and bragging to her cuck how great her boyfriend is.
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING

File size : 447,36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:52

https://k2s.cc/file/4a253c9742f01/vid6.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Crystal and Victoria - Rub Lotion on us Chastity Slave

Crystal and Victoria are going out to the pool and want to torture the sorority human furniture slave. The old fool has been locked up in chastity for several weeks and the girls have been using him in so many ways. Crystal thinks it will be funny if they make it rub lotion all over their hot bodies while it is locked up tight in chastity. Crystal and Victoria look stunning in this clip as the chastity slave rubs lotion all over their legs and stomach. The girls taunt him as he does this. The girls make him kiss their ass and feet before they join there hot friends by the pool. The old fool is humiliated and by these hotties. They just love to laugh at him.

CLIP CONTAINS : Bikini Girls, chastity slave, teasing, taunting, cruel comments, and rubbing lotion on hot girls while in chastity torture.
Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: BIKINI

File size : 395,37 MB
Duration : 00:08:51

https://k2s.cc/file/d3d0c51ad8760/vid7.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Make Mistress Cum!

Humiliating slaves makes Mistress Carter Cruise horny, nothing is more emasculating then being make to pleasure your Mistress with a dildo strapped to your face while your cock is stuffed in a steel chastity cage. Mistress Carter orders the slave to sit still while she pleasures herself on top of his face, he will serve as her new sex toy. She bounces up and down on the cock making herself more wet and horny. She can feel the hot breath of her slave on her pussy as he is denied tasting her. Miss Carter turns the vibrator up to have an intense orgasm, her pussy clutches the dildo tight as she creams all over his cock. Mistress Carter un-straps the from his face and makes him suck the pussy juices from the dildo.

Femdom | Oral Servitude | Female Domination | Chastity | Humiliation
Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: carter cruise

File size : 357,87 MB
Duration : 00:10:10

https://k2s.cc/file/96771efaea725/vid8.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Chastity Release Tease

Custom Clip : "I'm your chastity slave and have been locked up for one long month. You just came back from working out and see me waiting for my release. Since I've been a good slave for you decide that I'll get unlocked, but first you want to have some fun with me. You leave and return in a bra and panties with some different outfits for your time out tonight. Before I'm unlocked you are going to tease and use me by showing me the different outfits on yourself and based on my reaction you'll decide which outfit to wear. After you decide on which outfit you'll wear you tease me more taunting me that it's been so long since I've been released. Finally I'm unlocked and I get a countdown, but you stop before the end and relock me with blue balls. You tell me that since I've gone 1 month I should be able to go longer. You tease me about how long I will be locked this time...one month, 2 months, 6, a year??, its up to you. This continues until you leave to go out laughing at me as you depart. "

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, FETISH
Keywords: humiliation, control, tease, laugh, laughing

File size : 313,43 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:11:10

https://k2s.cc/file/691c84b076059/vid9.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

My Porch Ashtray-Bitch

How would you like to be stationed PERMANENTLY out on my porch, and just kept there 24/7 to be used as nothing more than my fucking human ashtray whenever I come out for my smoke breaks? Just kneeling there all day like a fool, mouth open, and waiting to have my hot ash dumped into it while I spit on you and laugh in your face.

Well this clip gives you just that kind of experience, freak.

Now download, open up, and say "Ahhhh"....

-Princess Carmela
Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BRAT GIRLS, BDSM
Keywords: carmela

File size : 321,49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:37

https://k2s.cc/file/332449822a42c/vid10.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account