Dominant Girls Abusing Submissive Male Slaves

jansen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Felicia's Stinky Workout Feet

Felicia just finished a long and intense workout session, so it seems like she wants to make some fun at her slave again! She just loves to watch him suffer at her feet, so she makes him bow down on his knees, and makes him take her sneakers off to completely cover his face with her sweaty white socks! It’s been a few days she is training herself with those peds socks on her feet, so they are kind of smelly and stinky! She takes pleasure to rub her sweaty white socks all over his face, and makes him lick the dirty bottom of her socks too! Felicia also makes him peels her socks off with his teeth, and makes him sniff the sweaty bottom of her soles! She wants him to take some deep breaths in her feet, and makes him stick his tongue out again to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She wants him to know what it’s like to sweat on a bike, so she also makes him suck on her toes like a good devoted loser slave!

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION

Related Categories: SWEATY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: felicia, foot fetish, dreamgirls, dreamgirls in socks

File size: 975,49 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:40

https://k2s.cc/file/bbc4f29510464/vid22.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

jansen

50 ultrahard canestrokes

we are glad and proud to present the 2nd of the new clips with our headmistress swetlana! and this one is showing her pure cruelty..she is looking so supersupersuperbeatufiul in this victorian style outfit with hair back and already armed with a vicious swishy cane... . "its weekend slave...and you know what is happening on weekends?" she says with a soft, somehow warm voice... "pants down, ass in the air...thats brave slave...today i will do 40 strokes... " SWOOOOOSHHH....what the HELL!!! "this was the first...a real soft one..." WHAT? BITCH, YOU CALL THAT SOFT you will think, but in a few mins YOU will know that swetlanas words were absolutely right. stroke after stroke with more ongoing force will rain down on YOUR backside...YOU will cry out under this SEVERE punishment, but do YOU expect mercy from swetlana? haha...funny guy.... when the 40 strokes are through, she isnt yet...the best is still to come.... very very hard virtual domination clip with very hard caning from an ultrabeautiful mistress! bow down YOUR head for her... german language (but easy to understand...). clip duration: 6.49 mins.

Category: CANING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, ROLE PLAY

Keywords: headmistress, swetlana, cruelty, victorian, vicious, swishy, cane, slave, strokes, bitch, punishment, force, backside, cry, severe

File size: 208,66 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:06:49

https://k2s.cc/file/f8719f824f810/vid24.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Forced Ass Sniffing

***REACHED C4S TOP 10 OVERALL!!!**

I have My slave strapped into his usual home, the smotherbench. For what it's worth, he's still in chastity, although you don't see it in this clip. I enter the room after finishing a long workout wearing My nice new pair of yoga pants and decide it's time to coerce him to smell My ass. My rules are simple. Sniff through the nose and do it so I can hear it. No cheating in the way of mouth breathing or get facesat and smothered. Multiple times he doesn't meet My expectations and pays the price. Maybe he wouldn't be panicking and desperate for air right now if he had followed instructions?

Several minutes into the clip the yoga pants come off. He's going to sniff My asshole directly. After a few more minutes ass sniffing, I order him to stick his tongue up there. And that's where it gets fun. You see, originally this was just a 10 minute custom script. But I felt a fart coming. He was probably confused about why I was staying on him for so long and was wondering when it would end. That question was answered when I absolutely blasted him in the nose with a loud fart! And then I left him there obviously. Custom or not, I'll use him any way I want for as long as I want.

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING ASS SMELLING ASS SMOTHERING YOGA PANTS FEMDOM

Keywords: smotherbench

File size: 1094,92 MB
Duration: 00:18:42

https://k2s.cc/file/e4f05d325f732/vid25.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Ass Worship Drain Game

Poor loser! You've barely recovered from the last wallet rinsing, and already, I am back to demand more! I know your weakness - you can't resist. The power of my beautiful booty overwhelms all thoughts of self-restraint - each flaunting movement makes your will power crumble into dust. You're my devoted ass addict - and money is nothing when compared to my sexy ass. It's one of my favorite games. Teasing you with my bubble butt, my hands running over my body while your control weakens - and you find yourself tributing again and again. It feels so good to give in, it feels so good to sacrifice your cash to the power of my ass. How much will you give me this time? How much can I drain from your account before the clip is over? Lets find out!

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GAMES, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH

Keywords: goddess paige, goddess paige orion, financial domination, findom, money fetish, games, ass worship, drain game, wallet rinse, ass fetish, goddess worship, brat, brat paige, spoiled, paypig

File size: 231,84 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:44

https://k2s.cc/file/a67ec6eb22cd2/vid26.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

REA - 'Saloon Girl' - EXTREME Domination And Humiliation In Cowboy Style Boots

Description:

This is the FULL CLIP.

I own a Saloon style bar in the center of the city and business goes well. The only problem is at the closing, when some Tipsy losers don't want to leave and I have to kick them out. Today I have this annoying guy that comes and drinks every night and flirts me. He is Tipsy, finishing his last drink and when I go to clean the table, he slaps my ass! I don't believe it!

PART1

I slap him and my cowboy boot land on his chest, pushing him down as I insult him verbally. I tell him to kiss my boots and he protests, but soon I make him lick the dirty soles of my boots clean! I step on him and I crush his face and throat under my boot and I step full weight on his dick crushing it! We are alone in the bar and I will teach this loser a good lesson to remember!

It was a long day and I feel a little tired, so I use his face to sit and rest! I smother him under my jean shorts as I sit full weight on his face with my boots on his laps kicking and crushing at the same time! I do painful butt drops on his face and I ask him if he likes it, as he begs me to stop!

PART2

I put my knee on his throat crushing him and I spit on his face and on his mouth. I slap his stupid face hard and I spit on his mouth, spilling tequila on his mouth at the same time! This is my special shot for him! I push him on the floor and I kick him brutally many times, making him collapse on the floor. I tell him to get up but he cannot, so I take off my belt and I start to whip him hard! I put in on fours and I ride him with my belt in his mouth. I slap his ass to galop and to make horse noises and I ride him hard, jumping on his back. Of course after a while he collapses again on the ground...what a stupid ! I trap him between my strong legs and I smother him hard with my hands. I see the fear on his eyes as I cause anoxia to him and I let him breath when he is on the limit!

PART3 (of 3): Hand Over Mouth, BRUTAL Trampling In Boots, Butt Drops

I kick him back on the couch and I start to trample him brutally under my boots! I kick and stomp him hard as I stand on him and I jump FULL POWER on him, many times! I trample hard his body and crush his dick, and his face looks so red that makes me kick and stomp it more. I do some more bone breaking butt drops and I see that he is ready to pass out, so I throw him out of my bar, kicking his ass to move! I think I just lost a customer...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

File size: 1314,9 MB
Duration: 00:17:14

https://k2s.cc/file/709aa7389da27/vid27.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

GR 1 Jennifer Thomas VS Alex

GG's first video features skilled wrestler Jennifer Thomas taking on equally skilled Alex. Jennifer is a master of scissorholds and other submission holds but is it enough to defeat Alex?

Category: MIXED WRESTLING

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING MIXED FIGHTING WRESTLING SCISSORHOLD

File size: 185,69 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:14:50

https://k2s.cc/file/4357c51c57c90/vid28.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Alone With Brutal Monique

To be left alone with monique feels like it's the end of the road for your balls. this guy has nowhere to escape, restrained and terrified, feeling the most excruciatiing pain of his life, while she takes full force kicks over and over again, giving him no time to breathe. She just pulls him up and keeps busting him.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, CBT, FEMDOM

File size: 126,26 MB
Duration: 00:08:00

https://k2s.cc/file/bda7d1ddfef84/vid29.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Toil3t Slave Part 3

It’s time to disgrace yourself for my amusement once again, and i’ve returned with your favorite dirty loser tasks..straight from the bathroom and my royal “throne.” E@t me, drink me, clean my bathroom “tools” for me, like a stupid little embarassing sub should. After all, how else would you be noticed?

Category: TOILET SLAVERY

Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION, INSTRUCTIONAL, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP

Keywords: kerri king, femdom, findom, embarrassing tasks, loser abuse, blondes, embarrassing, loser symbol, domme, instructional, cock tease, brat worship, brat, bratty, sub training

File size: 583,91 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

https://k2s.cc/file/c1b4b074db715/vid30.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

jansen

Ruin your Orgasm for My Sweaty Socks

Lady Fyre

As soon as you see me in my workout clothes you already know that my feet are sweaty. That's what you think about when you see a woman in workout clothes, isn't it? You think, how sweaty are her feet? You wish you could sniff them and jerk off to them, isn't that right?

Well today is your lucky day because I just finished working out and my feet are super sweaty and they're really stinky. And I'm going to give you permission to jerk off to them. Just look at my cute little socks, they fit my tiny feet perfectly. I'll bet you'd like to take a sniff.

Jerk off to my sweaty, stinky cute socks. I know you can't resist. You really are pathetic. I can't believe my stinky socks turn you on. They make your cock so hard. Think about all the sweat on my feet and trapped in the fibers of my cotton socks as you jerk yourself silly. You just love jerking off to my sweaty socks, don't you?

I'll bet you're close to cumming already just thinking about the smell, about that delicious sweat. I'll bet you'd like to stick your tongue right between my toes and lick up all my sweat. That's it, jerk it faster. I want you to get right to the edge of orgasm.

Keep jerking to my sweaty feet. You're such a freak for getting off to this. You get so worked up over this. I want you to get right to the edge and then I want you to stop touching that cock right as you're about to cum and let all of that cum dribble out of your cock. How does it feel to ruin that orgasm for my stinky socks? That's the price you have to pay for jerking off to my sweaty socks. I hope it was worth it.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: SWEATY FEET, SOCK SMELLING, SOCKS, FOOT WORSHIP, SNEAKER FETISH

Keywords: sweaty feet

File size: 552,35 MB
Duration: 00:07:29

https://k2s.cc/file/b526f47e2afb8/vid31.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account