DepositFiles BallBusting Thread

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kamihiro

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Each Girl Gets 18 Kicks

This is perhaps my favorite ballbusting video of all time! It features three pretty, lovely young girls, and has all the best elements:
- He is completely naked, they are clothed in preppy clothes
- He is not only completely chained with arms and legs spread, but is also blindfolded such that he can't move out of the way and never knows it's coming
- It is not a fake dungeon or f€tish dress - just normal girls
- There are a group of girls that share in the fun of kicking his balls, and take on a pack mentality completely unconcerned about how much it is hurts him (rather, maximum pain is their goal!)
- The girls are naturally very mean and sadistic, and their wonderful laughter and enjoyment in kicking, slapping and stepping on his naked balls hard is shared with all us watching
372 MB; 31 min.:
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/0upb2k274

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kamihiro

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

18 KICKS EPILOGUE
:
After the above video was filmed, the girls got together and shared champagne celebrating their enjoyment in kicking this naked mans balls. As they gloat with pride, they talk about what each liked the best about filming it and the various kicks and blows to his balls. "I liked it when he fell. I liked stepping on his balls!" The ball kicking §lave has to put the girls fun ahead of his pain. They talk about ideas how to keep his dick out of the way when they kick him in his balls. The video turns into a giggle fest as Sarah, Serena, and Jenna ask for more guys to offer up their balls for a good kicking.
64 MB; 5 min 23 sec:
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/ivsat5qfy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account