DepositFiles BallBusting Thread

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kamihiro

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Balls Being Spanked For Having a Little Penis

Here's one I enjoy. This guy is in a complete body bag with only his penis and balls protruding out. The very sexy girl wearing a highly provocative two piece chastises him repeatedly about how pathetically small his penis is, and as we can all see, he really DOES have a small penis, thus, she is being truthful. She also notices his penis is dribbling, and ridicules him for that also. As she chides him about it, she tells him it is too small to please her, so instead she must get pleasure out of §panking his balls as punishment for his lack of manhood. She notes that all he can do is squirm and cry, and as he does his balls just bobble about right in front of her as she smacks them as she pleases
78MB 5:02
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/d0v4ql02f

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kamihiro

Banned

Leather+Heels=Pain2

Sometimes we love femdom.
When Sara and Elizabeth came up dressed in leather corset and tight dress, black high heels and that ''we want you to feel pain today'' look in their smiles, well, what else could a man do other than please them?
This day they came in a domineering mood. They were not looking for kicking balls only. Their eyes, their smiles, their outfit and their heels stomping on the empty room all said Sara and Elizabeth were in for more than balls kicking pain.
What's in store in this long video is a full femdom session with two gorgeous women who enjoy humiliating a man under their heels. They slapped face and balls, they took turns kicking testicles from all angles and positions, even both at once. When one of them was crushing my face, the other kicked me in the balls. They kicked my nuts from behind tons of times, which hurted a lot as I was not able to see their feet flying towards my balls until pain exploded inside me.
204MB 17:56 wmv
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/zlvnlz7kb

Fileboom Premium Account

kamihiro

Banned

Training with a Ballbuster

She teaches him the best training techniques to warm up. And sure she warms him up. Whenever he performs bad, she busts his balls and cock so accurate he sure learns.
This gorgeous woman is very creative in ballbusting. Sara kicks his balls from behind. And she smashes her socked feet into his groin upside down. And she knees him when he least expects, hard and accurate, enjoying his curled up form in pain at her feet. And kicks his balls again and again and again.
Training secret is stress and repetition, isn't it? Sara's skilled in training. Sara's a topnotch ballbuster.
111MB 10:15 wmv
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/oc0yy79ou

Fileboom Premium Account

kamihiro

Banned

Cowgirls

These boots are made for kicking nuts.
Cowgirls, I love this game! Cowgirls mean we can ride his back, ponyride him around as long as we want, kick his balls as hard as we can, humiliate him and have sexy, wild fun!.
Important cowgirls asset: we need boots. Hard boots, OTK boots, thin high heel boots or thicker more rude heeled boots, leather or patent boots. The hardest, sexiest, cruelest boots the better. Then fun begins.
We ponyrided him all over the video. Both at the same time, bouncing on his back. One sitting on his back and making him spread his legs wide open, so the other one can launch vicious kicks right to his dangling balls.
This is a ballkicking hard video. Cowgirls may be sexy, sure, and hard ballbusters too.
We kicked his nuts to oblivion. I mean very hard kicks boot toes first, as hard as we can.
110MB 9:43 wmv
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/zuqinvuuy

Fileboom Premium Account