Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mattress Cuckold Objectified

File: 3BCUCAUS9.mp4
Size: 349652802 bytes (333.45 MiB), duration: 00:11:43, avg.bitrate: 3979 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

My slave is just an object. A door mat, a face seat cushion, a mattress. I usually ignore him but I take sadistic pleasure in objectifying him in creative ways, in treating him like a thing. An "it". I sit full weight on his face while chatting on the phone. He has to lift me enough to get a bit of air. I stand on him while making out with & fucking my lover. I lay on top of him while getting fucked, with no regard for his comfort or feelings. I make him fluff my lovers cock but he's so worthless he doesn't do it well (probably because he thinks he's "straight") so I make him my cum-dumpster. I know how much he hates the taste of cum, even the idea of having cum in his mouth is horrifying. Ha ha!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/c6c752e8ad44f/3BCUCAUS9.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Are You Transgender

File: 1BCUCAUS11.mp4
Size: 366251153 bytes (349.28 MiB), duration: 00:15:07, avg.bitrate: 3230 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)
Nurse Victoria is checking for hernias but when James and Andy strip off, she is greeted by one big cock and one tiny one! She bursts out laughing before asking Andy if he is transgender. She starts wanking and sucking the other guy's big dick to show Andy what a real cock looks like. She smacks Andy and spits in his face before giving him the ultimate humiliation of making the other guy's big cock spunk all over him. This degradation makes Andy cum himself and the nurse throws him out in complete disgust!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/ac02cac5096b4/1BCUCAUS11.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account