Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Humiliation POV Princess Lucy: Interactive Gagging

File: 5BCUCAUS6.wmv
Size: 255357188 bytes (243.53 MiB), duration: 00:06:59, avg.bitrate: 4876 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x540, 4702 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Look how hot I look sucking cock, and I’m not just sucking cock, I’m gagging on my bf’s big cock. I love to gag on big cocks, and you know what? You do to, you stupid fag! You want to be gagged with a big

cock so bad. So here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to make this interactive and fun for you. I want you to go get a huge dildo and stick it in your mouth. And every time you see me gag on this big cock, I

want you to gag yourself with your dildo! Doesn’t that sound like fun? I’m going to teach you to be a cock sucking gagging faggot! LOL!

But I know deep down you’re jealous. You wish you could have this big cock in front of me instead of your stupid plastic dildo. But at least I’m letting you watch me. And I take time out while gagging on a real

man’s cock to laugh at you and how stupid and pathetic you must look and feel! Tears are going to be streaming down your face by the time I’m done with you!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/cfb6305418dc8/5BCUCAUS6.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Humiliation POV Princess Lucy: I Love Sucking Big Cocks

File: 1BCUCAUS7.wmv
Size: 264761437 bytes (252.50 MiB), duration: 00:07:15, avg.bitrate: 4869 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x540, 4697 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

You see this right here, this nice big cock, this is the reason I won't suck your cock. Take a look that big cock and then take a look at your tiny inferior limp little penis. Yea the one you're furiously jerking right

now. Why would I want to get anywhere near your dick when I can have this big hard cock? I've got a nice big satisfying cock to suck. Yum! I love sucking big cocks.

You're just my little dick cuck. The only thing you're good for is paying my bills, buying me gifts, that's about it. I don't care about you and your worthless little dick. And all you can do is sit there and jerk while I

suck off my hung bf. Pathetic. You probably don't even want me to suck it, you just want to watch and jerk. Because you're a cuck and that's what cucks do. You know that you could never satisfy me sexually.

I only like cocks that are big enough for me to choke on.

Do you like watching me suck a real man's dick while you just play with yourself in the corner? Of course you do, look how hard you are. You're lucky I'm even letting you watch me suck a real man's cock.

You should thank me. Say, "Thank you Princess for letting me jerk my little dick while you suck a big cock." Say it out loud while you jerk loser. This is all that you and your inadequate little dick deserve. But if

you're a really good boy, next time I just might let you watch me get fucked. Because you know I'd never fuck you.

I love the thought or you sitting there jerking off, looking all sad and pathetic, yet turned on at the same time. It's mental torture isn't it? You fucking idiot.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/1e62d6cef7951/1BCUCAUS7.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account