Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Anniversary: Suck My Feet,Honey!

File: 5BCUC27-3.wmv
Size: 511692148 bytes (487.99 MiB), duration: 00:13:46, avg.bitrate: 4956 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 440 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

How I became a Cuckold Princess?
One year ago my life has changed completely. At this point I was living with my husband for two years already. I really like him, but since the beginning of our relationship I was cheating on him regularly. My

husband's cock is small and not too hard. For me, sex is important so I was suffering with him! I found a lover that is a real god in the bed. He has big hard dick, muscular body, broad shoulders... He is a real

man. He has giant potency and he is always horny. He is able to fuck hard all day! This is what I want, this is what completes me! Today is my wedding anniversary. I hate this day because I know my

husband wants sex with me. I didn't go to work today, I was all day with my lover. He fucked me many times and I sucked his perfect dick also. We talked a lot about my husband. My lover said he hates that a

loser also fucks my pussy...He didn't want to to hide our relationship more. He wants to fuck me every day and I also want to do this. After a lot of thinking, I decided: I'm going to blackmail my husband. I will

give him two choices: 1. He will be my cuckold slave and I will never fuck him. 2.I divorce him and his money will be mine. A final farewell fuck and I'm in a hurry to my husband, because today is our

anniversary. Smiley
Suck my feet,Honey!
Now,I'm going to test how big he can open his mouth and how deep his throat.He can exercise the deepthroat with one and two feet too.I test him in several positions.He can suck red wine from divine my

feet,and I fuck with my feet his full of red wine mouth also.I know you want to be in his place, right?!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/f6b2fcd495f16/5BCUC27-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Cuckold Fag Mind Fuck

File: 2BCUC28-3.mp4
Size: 222937208 bytes (212.61 MiB), duration: 00:07:25, avg.bitrate: 4008 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

This is a very intense & action-packed ENCOURAGED BI mind fuck. My velvety voice seduces you into wanting to suck cock, lick balls and rim men's assholes as I infiltrate your weak mind with erotic images that will break down any anti-fag defenses you have left...

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/3f534cb5c44d3/2BCUC28-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

My Stepmom Loves Big Black Cock Part 1 - JOI

File: 4BCUC28-3.wmv
Size: 179384966 bytes (171.07 MiB), duration: 00:05:06, avg.bitrate: 4690 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4500 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Adam and his friend Scorpio both find his new stepmom to be incredibly hot. A European, she is very open about her sexuality and has no problem being nude in front of Adam and his friends. So when she catches Adam jacking off in her closet, watching her masturbate, she tells him that if he likes jerking off to her so much, do it right in front of her - if his little dick can even produce any cum, that is. When Adam actually manages to shoot his load, his stepmom orders him to eat it off his hand for her amusement while she takes pictures of what he has done. She then tells Adam the reason she took the pictures - she loves big black cock and she wants to fuck his friend Scorpio - and Adam is going to make it happen or she is going to show his father the pictures of him with cum all over his face!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/26fee46356925/4BCUC28-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

New Hubby Becomes Cuckold

File: 5BCUC28-3.mp4
Size: 596205097 bytes (568.59 MiB), duration: 00:19:25, avg.bitrate: 4094 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

An amazing cuckold scene with everything that you love! CREAMPIE CLEANUP + ENCOURAGED BI COCKSUCKING and lots of hot fucking while humiliating & abusing my cuckold!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/6a0f640ce8b80/5BCUC28-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

The Anniversary: Lick My Fucked Pussy (HD)

File: 2BCUC29-3.wmv
Size: 579701247 bytes (552.85 MiB), duration: 00:14:46, avg.bitrate: 5234 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 440 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

How I became a Cuckold Princess?
One year ago my life has changed completely. At this point I was living with my husband for two years already. I really like him, but since the beginning of our relationship I was cheating on him regularly. My husband's cock is small and not too hard. For me, sex is important so I was suffering with him! I found a lover that is a real god in the bed. He has big hard dick, muscular body, broad shoulders... He is a real man. He has giant potency and he is always horny. He is able to fuck hard all day! This is what I want, this is what completes me!

Today is my wedding anniversary. I hate this day because I know my husband wants sex with me. I didn't go to work today, I was all day with my lover. He fucked me many times and I sucked his perfect dick also. We talked a lot about my husband. My lover said he hates that a loser also fucks my pussy...He didn't want to to hide our relationship more. He wants to fuck me every day and I also want to do this. After a lot of thinking, I decided: I'm going to blackmail my husband. I will give him two choices: 1. He will be my cuckold slave and I will never fuck him. 2.I divorce him and his money will be mine. A final farewell fuck and I'm in a hurry to my husband, because today is our anniversary. Smiley

Lick my fucked pussy
When I get home, my husband is exited waiting for me with a bottle of expensive red wine. He is very cute and romantic, what a pity he is a zero in the bed. He kisses me fiercely and he caressed my whole body. He knows he will have sex so she cannot hold himself, he reaches into my panties and to stimulate my pussy. With a surprised expression on his face, he feels on his hand my lover's cum! I laugh at him and tell him the truth. He is ready to collapse...So I tell him his options: he will lick out my lover's cum from my pussy or I divorce him. He starts to complain and to beg me, but he sees that I am serious! I knew it, he loves me too much to lose me, so he chooses the first option. He licks my fucked dirty pussy and seeing that I have maybe the biggest orgasm I ever had!!! This is the best day of my life, I can enjoy the sex with my lovers and at the same time my husband will be my cuckold slave!!!!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/df2dcbb217fb1/2BCUC29-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account