Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Gets Ready for a Date

File: 3BCUC26-3.wmv
Size: 333151294 bytes (317.72 MiB), duration: 00:26:37, avg.bitrate: 1669 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 1500 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Princess is going out tonight! She calls her boyfriend with the big cock right in front of the cuck as he is rubbing and licking her feet. The cuck is close to its release date so Nicoline decides to call a cuck sitter

to come by and sit the cuck. She does not want the cuck to make any mistakes this close to release. She wants the cuck sitter to work do some slut training with her cuck. Also there will be a lot of chores it

has to do. The cuck listens as the she calls her friend to come over and sit for her. The cuck then brushes her hair. The cuck looks like a fool standing naked with the nothing but a chastity tube on. Nicoline

makes terrible statements about having to be around it all the time. She needs a break from being around the cuck. She goes into detail about her date plans and how another man will be having her. The cuck

then fetches a dress for her to try on. The cuck helps her on with her shoes. She stuffs her panties in its mouth as the cuck puts on a fresh pair. The cuck then helps her on with her dress. She asks him, Do

you think He will be happy? She eventually decides on a different dress. The cuck is running around trying to please the anxious Princess. He puts her shoes on for the Princess and checks herself in the

mirror. The cuck is used as an outfit tester for her date. You dont act, think, look, smell or look like a real man. The cuck stands up and she notices that the cucks cock is drooling. The weeks of chastity have

taken its toll on the poor cuck. The cuck licks her shoes clean as she calls the cuck sitter. The cuck is forced then to lick her ass while she taunts him about her date. Nicoline likes her ass licked and is very

demanding.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/5917a6ee70721/3BCUC26-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Divorce Or Cuckolding

File: 4BCUC26-3.mp4
Size: 401199078 bytes (382.61 MiB), duration: 00:13:20, avg.bitrate: 4012 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

If you want to stay married to me you're going to have to get used to me fucking other men. You can't please me sexually...so I'm going to have other lovers. I want you to see me being sexually satisfied. I

really want to rub your nose in it. How far will you go to keep me happy? Will suck cock for me & eat another man's cum out of my pussy???

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/cf08fc3d461df/4BCUC26-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

MATTRESS CUCKOLD FOR BLACK BULL

File: 1BCUC27-3.mp4
Size: 447790783 bytes (427.05 MiB), duration: 00:15:08, avg.bitrate: 3945 kb/s

Combining INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING with being a degraded, objectified MATTRESS CUCKOLD! Tied down, unable to escape, you have no choice but to prepare my pussy & watch me getting fucked by

that black cock right over your face. To top off the humiliation you get a cum facial at the end.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/2e8861e06d5f2/1BCUC27-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Mistress T: Cheating Wife Creampie Surprise

File: 2BCUC27-3.mp4
Size: 318222784 bytes (303.48 MiB), duration: 00:10:20, avg.bitrate: 4106 kb/s

I have made this vid for you, my husband. You are watching it at work where I've sent it. Last night I came home late & climbed onto your face for you to lick me & give me pleasure. Did you notice that I tasted

different? I had been out to a sex club where I made this vid of me fucking another man & him cumming in my pussy. You'll see he has a much thicker cock than yours. Watch how I enjoy fucking him. I won't

be fucking your little dick anymore. You will be my cuckold & just lick up other men's cum from my pussy! (NOTE: This is a VERY rare scene for me with a REAL CREAM PIE/cum oozing out of my freshly

fucked pussy!)

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/9d060f38db775/2BCUC27-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

ttum

Cuck Fans Dream Cum True

File: 4BCUC27-3.wmv
Size: 401929343 bytes (383.31 MiB), duration: 00:10:48, avg.bitrate: 4962 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4840 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

It could happen to you! This fan came to Vancouver for the weekend to fulfill his fantasies...one of which was to re-enact "Extreme Tease Life Sentence" as the cuckold. This clip has everything you love about

my addicting cuckold clips including extreme close-ups and a messy creampie...with the twist of this fan role-playing his fantasy of being my inadequate husband.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/057607ec6efbf/4BCUC27-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account