<< Cruel women, girl victims (F/f) >>

merlin99

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

$.p@nk h.er b.l00dy a$$
Slavegirl is pushed to her limits with extreme spanking, verbal humiliation, and even anal strap-on action! Her cruel, evil Mistress remains in total control of her girl, as it should be.
Humiliation, hard spanking, paddling, whipping, rough hair pulling, bastinado, cruel thighs-tits-belly caning, trampling, hard pussy whipping, brutal strap-on ass fucking, ass-plug, hard dildo ass-fucking

Evil, strict, sadistic Lady humiliates and tortures her slavegirl brutally. It's a hard, very exciting lezdom-torture video. Don't miss!

256 Mb * 320x240 * 50:27 * wmv

Update! (January 23, 2012)
Because of Filesonic's sudden death all my links became dead too. :(
Please give me a little time to find the solution and to repleace my links in my thread. Thank you for your patience.

Update! (March 10, 2012)
Finally I changed my dead Filesonic links in this Thread and now every link in this Thread is working again.
If despite of this you find a broken link please drop me a private message! Thanks.
Enjoy! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

merlin99

F.ull B.0dy W.h!pp!ng (2)
There are 2 different scenes in this video with the same events: 2 helpless, vulnerable women taking the well placed, hard lashes of the whip from a cruel Mistress.

A classic, lezdom whipping video. The strict sadism of the evil Mistress and the helpless struggling and suffering of the girl-victims are very exciting.

208 Mb * 640x464 * 25:39 * avi

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

C.heerle@ders In B.0ndage (in two separate parts)
Official description: J.ewell M.@rceau and S.!nn S@ge are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleading tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress G.em!ni who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders for her own personal satisfaction! With tight rope bondage, nipple torment, ballgags and pantygags, leather hoods, boots, and corsets, humiliation, vaginal and anal penetration, tickling, flogging, cropping, forced orgasms, lot's of drool and plenty of wet pussies. No cheerleader in site stands a chance. Mistress G.em!ni can smell their "cheery" juices a mile away!

This is a very exciting Lezdom video and now you can watch it in 2 separate parts (free user friendly). Download the first one, and while you are watching you can download the second part of the story. :)

And one more thing. The mature, bossy Mistress' evilness and how she treats her girl-victims is not to be missed! :)

The first part of the story:
C.heerle@ders In B.0ndage (I.)

286 Mb * 448x336 * 45:09 * avi

---
The second part of the story :
C.heerle@ders In B.0ndage (II.)

251 Mb * 448x336 * 40:11 * avi

Fileboom Premium Account

merlin99

D.ent!$t
Wicked Mistress is playing with her naked slavegirl. She strapped her down into a dentist chair to make her absolute vulnerable. The poor slavegirl gets a dentist gag into her mouth and her Mistress starts her examination. But (what a suprise ;) ) the Lady doesn't stop the examination at her mouth and she finds "other hole" of the slavegirl to give attention...

The superior Goddess and her obedient slavegirl are back. Feel the special atmosphere between them. An exciting lezdom scene.

214 Mb * 720x576 * 14:36 * wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

I.ce Q.ueen'$ p.un!$hment 0.ff!ce
What's the latest treatment for bad behaviour? Send your girls to the blonde I.ce Q.ueen's punishment office, and she'll slap your girl and heap on the punishment with the paddle and cane. Finally, she'll make sure she leaves fresh after applying the enema spout.
Humiliation, spanking, face slapping, paddling, anal penetration, enema, hard caning, crying.

Strict, cruel Mistress and two vulnerable girl-victims. An exciting and hard spanking, paddling, caning scene with enema humiliation.

523 Mb * 600x400 * 55:06 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

C.@tpr0d (part1-4)
Wicked, sadistic Mistress puts clothespins on her slavegirl's breasts and ties them above in order to make the girl wriggling cause them to be ripped off from her tits. Her idea to induce wriggling is using a cattle prod over and over on the poor girl's naked body. She succeeds of course, all the clips get torn off. But that's not enough for the evil Lady and after this she puts the clothespins on her pussy lips and plays her cruel game again. But this is only the beginning. The Mistress uses candlewax to torture the girl while she is fucking her with an ice-dildo. She pushes not just an ice dildo into her pussy but another cruel instrument: an ice dildo with hot paprica's core... Hm. She's a true, sadistic Bitch... :)
Humiliation, clothespins on tits and pussy, cattle prod torture, whipping, pussylips stretching, candle wax torture, ice dildo fucking torture, trampling, needle-soled slippers trampling. forced orgasm, hard suffering, crying.

The evil Mistress is particularly cruel in this video as she keeps laughing on the crying slavegirl's squirming. Imaginative tortures, hot, sadistic Mistress and a vulnerable crying slavegirl: it's an exciting lezdom-torture scene; don't miss it!

563 Mb * 640x360 * 61:29 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

I.nhum@n t.re@tm3nt
Slavegirl chained into a dark room is sleeping, but her evil Mistress wants to use her so she aggressively wakes her up with shouting and with hard faceslappings. And this is only the beginning...
Humiliation, hard faceslappings, forced feeding, spanking, nipple torture, forced orgasm, riding crop whipping, nipple clamps, forced shower, bondage, ass-hook, forced pussy licking, dildo fucking, pussy whipping, pussy clamps with weights, whipping, weight-torture, hard-painfull strap-on ass fucking, suffering, crying.

If you like hard, harsh treatment, cruel, sadistic Mistress and vulnerable slavegirl, lots of humiliation, torture and sexual use, then you gotta see this exciting lezdom video.

506 Mb * 640x360 * 54:52 * avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

C.@t & m.0u$e
A wicked Mistress has a tied up slavegirl in her closet. While her victim is struggling she's smoking a cigarette with a cruel smile on her face. After that she brings her out to play, but her game is mean and cruel. She humiliates and dominates her completely and uses her for her wicked sexual desire.
Humiliation, hair pulling, riding crop, nipple pinching, spanking, smothering, scratching, nipple biting, foot worship, face slapping, ass fingering, facesitting, forced pussy licking, forced dildo sucking, strap-on sucking, hard strap-on pussy and ass fucking.

This video has special atmosphere. The strict, evil Mistress' domination is really exciting just like how she fucks her slavegirl's ass really hard and painfully without mercy. Great lezdom video, don't miss!

458 Mb * 720x400 * 55:51 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: