Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slaves

BOPOHBLACK

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Just A Foot Away

Today I've decided to have a little fun with my slave. I know just how much he worships me and my beautiful heels and feet, so it's time I tested him to see just how good of a foot rest he can be. To help him control himself, I've got him locked into a little bondage neck ring that's hanging from my ceiling. While stuck in this implement, he's unable to move very far. But of course, a good foot rest shouldn't go anywhere. I start by resting my heels on his face, allowing him to suck and lick them clean as I enjoy watching him struggle to do his best. He had better do a good job or I might just jab them into his nuts. After I'm satisfied with his efforts, I drop the heels and place my feet just inches from his face. He can't do anything but stare into perfection from inches away. I make him strain and whimper in his neck brace just trying to plant kisses on my soles.
Brunette, Bondage, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, High Heels, Foot Licking, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Soles Licking, Wicked Collective, Wicked Eden, Foot Kissing, Bdsm, Female Domination, Ballbusting, Foot Tease, Goddess Worship, Foot Slave, Cbt, Ball Busting, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking
Duration : 00:11:37
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 217.73 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

BOPOHBLACK

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole And Selena - Maybe You Can Clean Our Floor Lazy Bitch - Spitting And Humilation - Part 3

Slave girl christina cleaned Nicole and Selena's feet well .. I think you saw everything yourself .. But this was not enough for the girls and they decided to continue to have fun with christina. "What were you doing here without us? Sitting on your knees near the door and waiting for us? I see that the floor is not the cleanest .. You could wash it, whore! Well, it's okay .. we'll help you" - The girls scoff at the slave girl. Nicole and Selena start spitting on the floor and tell christina to scrub the floor with her tongue. The slave girl licks all the spit from the floor and thanks the girls for their help - "You are very kind my Mistresses. Without you, I would not have coped." The girls laugh at christina's insignificance and often spit in her mouth and face.
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Smoking, Smoke, Brunette, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Abuse, Female Slavery, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission
Duration :
Resolution :
File Size :
Format :

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account

BOPOHBLACK

Licking Girls Feet - Beatrice And Rada - Cruel Students And Pathetic Tutor

Monica works as a math tutor. She helps students understand this difficult lesson. Beatrice and Rada study in the same group at the university and their step-parents have hired a tutor for them so that they will pass the upcoming exams well. When the girls came to the tutor they laughed.. "wow, it's Monica! What a meeting! LOL!" Monica was also very surprised, but she didn't want to show it.. because she needs to do her job well. The girls decided to play along with her and pretend that they were listening carefully to her explanations. Beatrice and Rada threw papers at their teacher and shouted humiliating words from the table. Monica tried not to pay attention and continued to lead the lesson. Suddenly, the girls decided it was time to start having fun. Rada went to the blackboard and ordered the pitiful teacher to lick off the letters and numbers written in chalk from the blackboard. Monica licked the dirty blackboard to the laughter of brutal students. "Are you hungry? Thank you for the lesson and now we will feed you!" Beatrice said. She and Rada started feeding Monica chalk and wiping it on her tongue. The teacher chewed the chalk and her tongue turned blue and white from this, which made the girls laugh even more. Monica begged for mercy, but Beatrice and Rada only enjoyed her humiliation. "Wow.. what did I find!" - Said Rada and took out a condom from the pocket. The girls spit into the condom and ordered the teacher to chew it. Monica sucked her students' ballet flats and prayed that her humiliation would end soon..
Role Play, Roleplay, Girls Students, Brunette, Teacher Fetish, Ballet Flats, Double Domination, School Uniform, Mature, Amateur, Milf Humiliation, Older Woman / Younger Women, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission
Duration : 00:19:57
File Size : 1 196.65 MB

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account

BOPOHBLACK

Girls In Charge - Humiliating Cum Feeding - Alika

This is one of my favourite releases for Girls in Charge so far. It was so funny embarrassing and humiliating this loser. Even if cum eating isn't your thing, it's fun to see what I make him go through. After a hard day's work I let this nerdy loser slave cum, but only in the most humiliating way. But before we get there, I record him embarrassing himself to send to the Girls in Charge Whatsapp group. To humiliate him more, I ask him awkward questions about him still being a virgin (he genuinely is one!) I also make him uncomfortable asking about him wanking off to my clips. I find out that he has eaten his cum before but sometimes chickens out of doing it. This time he won't get a chance to pussy out. I put a ring gag on him to keep his mouth open and make him cum into a shot glass. I held his head back and poured his cum into his mouth. I kept that part out of the preview. You'll have to watch the full clip to see how he took it and how I reacted.
Brat Girls, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Virgin Humiliation, C4sdominate23, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Mouth Gag, Jeans Fetish, Denim, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Ass Kissing, Ass Tease, Foot Fetish, Foot Kissing, Milf, Femdom, Female Domination, Degraded, Humiliated, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum In Mouth, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:08:18
File Size : 990.51 MB

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account

BOPOHBLACK

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Ruined Orgasm By Evil Boss Evilwoman

Evil boss - Evilwoman will run interview with this slut! Mistress needs to check all aspects of him, so today she will check how she is reacting on post orgasm play! Mistress will ruin his orgasm and will not stop after he finish!
Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Role Play, Roleplay, Female Boss, Orgasm Control, Rubber Fetish, Glove Fetish, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Glossy Pvc Outfit, Stockings, Nylon, Shoes, High Heels, Mouth Gag, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Male Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Bdsm, Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Domina, Cumshot, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm
Duration : 00:07:47
File Size : 675.81 MB

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account

BOPOHBLACK

Cruel Reell - The Unconventional Scissorhold Experience A Unique Encounter

Prepare to be amazed as we explore an different take on the classic scissorhold in this video. It's a gripping experience that will leave you in awe of the creativity and skill involved. Watch as we demonstrate this unique technique in a way you've never seen before, without a doubt, an unforgettable encounter.
Sado Toys, Extreme Domination, Cock Torture, Sadism, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Female Domination, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Moaning Slave, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Young Domina, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Woman
Duration : 00:10:34
File Size : 1 018.69 MB

Link For Download

Fileboom Premium Account