Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Closet Voyeur-Watching Step Sister get tied up and gagged.

Lauren has invited the man from next door over for some naughty and very kinky fun. Today Lauren wants to be tied up and has the rope all ready for him. But there is a slight problem that Lauren is not aware of. Her step brother has suspected her little affair with the married man from next door and has stayed home from school to see what is going on. Right now, he is hiding in her closet. He watches as the man ties Lauren up and gags her. He then watches as she struggles bound and gagged. But then he makes a slight noise and Lauren hears. This is when she finds out her step brother is hiding in her closet. Knowing that pretty soon the man is going to return and start to do naughty things, she tries to cry out. But she is gagged and the man only thinks her distress is part of their game. Soon Lauren's skirt is stripped away and her bra is pulled down. She is also hogtied and crotch roped. It is bad enough that her step brother can see her tits and her pretty panties. But the real embarrassment will be when he see her get fucked while she is tied up gagged and completely helpless.

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Download: smplace.com/download?

Step.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Simone Tied Tight in Black (Rigging)

What was supposed to be a normal video snippet for parts of rigging for the feature "Tied Up Tight in Black" turned into a full on candid interview with Simone that required its own clip. Not only am I tying her extremely tight.. Like the tightest shes EVER been tied.. AND suspending her up with her knees barely touching the bed.. She lets loose with her thoughts on bondage, how she LOVES to be tied up in her personal life, how she would love to tie up a man, how shes single and waiting for that guy who can throw ropes on her, and all sorts of very interesting little "Simone" factoids. If you're a Simone fan at all, THIS is definitely something you should check out. Plus.. She just looks smokin' hot in this black spandex/corset combo. Its a win/win.

Filesize: 771 MB
Duration: 00:25:18
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4004 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Simonerigging.part1.rar
Simonerigging.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Booted Submission for Nyxon! Part-2

Nyxon is captured in sexy, white patent leather knee boots and black leather opera gloves! This sexy brunette is put through her paces in this series of clips...Nyxon is effectively silenced with a black leather muzzle, panel gag...tight white ropes are added to restrain her tight, sexy body! Nyxon squirms and struggles and eventually succumbs to her booted submission!

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:04:07
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Submission2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Katie Thornton.. Swimsuit Bondage

Katie Thornton didnt notice the strange man peeking thru the hole in the ladies locker room.. She got undressed like she always does and squeezed her size 38 "H" tits into her one piece Speedo swimsuit. She takes a final look in the mirror, adjusts her suit to smooth out the camel toe, and steps out to take some laps in the pool... "Todays the day" thought the peeping Tom. He waits patiently for her to come his way. He knows no one else is around. Shes the only one that comes to the gym after midnite to swim. As she passes the lifeguard tower he jumps from the shadows and grabs her. She doesnt know whats hit her. Shes struggles, but shes no match for him.. He throws her over his shoulder and takes her out of the side door to his waiting car and straps her in.. She pleads with him to let her go, but he has other plans.

Filesize: 676 MB
Duration: 00:22:08
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4003 kb/s

Swimsuit.part1.rar
Swimsuit.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Simone.. Batgirl Tied and Vibed

Batgirl arrives at the villains hideout to find nobody there. Perfect time for her to look for the stolen loot and save the day. Unfortunately, the villain returns and catches her off guard. He ties her up tight and grabs the Hitachi. Time to show her what we do to meddling crimefighter babes..

Filesize: 746 MB
Duration: 00:24:32
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3998 kb/s

Vibed.part1.rar
Vibed.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Rei Tied in Pink Zentai

Rei is left to struggle on the bed in her box/hogtie. She is fully encased in a pink zentai, corseted and collared, and very tightly bound. She giggles as she struggles around. You can tell this little asian LOVES to be tied up.

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:17:48
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4007 kb/s

Zentai.part1.rar
Zentai.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lola Lynn & Elizabeth : Uppity Underling

I was sitting at my desk daydreaming when Lola Lynn busts through my office door yelling and bitching about me not making the coffee. Which, of course, is not my job. She comes up behind me with something in her hand. Next thing I knew, Lola Lynn is gagging me with a ring gag. I was shocked and surprised! Where do my secretaries get off thinking this is appropriate behavior? After she shoved the ring gag in my mouth she pulled me off the desk by my pony tail and made me face the desk. She then tied my wrists tightly together as she continued to go on and on about how there was no coffee. I did the best I could to explain to her that, that was not my job but her job and to shut up about it. It didn't do any good because Lola couldn't understand me behind my gag. After she had my wrists tied she pushed me onto the desk and hurricane Lola exited my office. I sat on my desk looking for something to help me get out of the ropes but before I could find anything, Mr. Big Boss walked into my office. The first thing he did was ungag me. He asked me who did this and why and I told him. I thought he was going to untie my wrists as well but he had other plans. He shoved a HUGE stress ball into my mouth and microfoamed it tightly in. He then made me sit in the chair and tied my ankles together crossed. I was NOT happy. The Boss then made me side straddle the chair so he could tie my elbows as tight as he could get them. Mr. Big Boss asked me to stand up and moved the chair to the end of the desk. He picked me up and moved me to where the chair was and made me sit down. The Boss grabbed another piece of rope and tied my ankles off to one of the legs of the chair making sure I wasn't able to get up and go anywhere while he went to find Lola Lynn. Mr. Big Boss brings Lola in and right away ties her wrists and elbows tightly together. Once they were nicely secured, he picked up a huge blue foam ball off my desk and shoved it in Lola's mouth, securing it with micro foam. She didn't look happy in the slightest. Once her gag was nice and tight, he told Lola to kneel on the ground. He tied her ankles together and then put her into a kneeling hogtie. He left us there to attend to other business and we squirmed trying to get out.

Filesize: 671 MB
Duration: 00:15:15
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5956 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Uppity.part1.rar
Uppity.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Terra Mizu.. Black Market Bondage

Terra Mizu wakes up still tired and sore. What seemed like a bad dream is all coming flooding back to her as she regains consciousness.. The men that took her out of her bed that night and tied her up in a cheap motel for days.. How they cleaned her up.. Inside and out.. How they made her put on that spandex uniform and super tight corset after they inserted huge uncomfortable toys into her pussy and virgin ass. How they paraded her around and sold her at some crazy auction to that woman in the leather dress.. She tries to look around, but the hood over her head makes in all in vain.. Her mouth aches from the huge ball gag that she was forced to sleep in all night. She tries to scream out, but she is hogtied in a trunk in the back of an old pickup rattling down a rural road, and the noise completely cancels her out. As the truck rumbles to a stop, she hears some men get out and start some indistinct chatter. She feels a pull, and her trunk is carefully lifted from the bed of the truck and set on the ground. The lid opens and she feels cool air on the backs of her sweaty thighs. They lift her out of her box and set her on her stomach on an old wooden cart. Her eyes are blinded for a moment as they yank off her hood and kneel down to her face level. "You are now the property of The Mistress. You are going to be kept at this farm and trained to be a proper servant and slave. This will be your new home for the next year. You will be up early every morning and dressed in your uniform for training, and you will be tied, gagged, and plugged every night for bed.. Is this understood?" She tries desperately to move, but cant. She turns and hisses at the men through her gag and tries to spit on the closest one. He wipes his face and says "Looks like weve got another live one.." He grabs the rope on the front of cart and pulls her into the barn...

Filesize: 431 MB
Duration: 00:14:09
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4005 kb/s

black_market_bondage.part1.rar
black_market_bondage.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

If I could just get this wad of panties out of my mouth!

A man has captured Sahrye and has her in the basement of an abandoned house. After he has her hogtied, gagged(On Screen) and stashed away, he figured she cannot cause him any problems. But it turns out Sahrye is some kind of escape artist and after she is left alone, she manages to get out of the hogtied. Still bound and gagged, she can only sit up and this is when she sees a cell phone. Even if she can get to it and call someone, Sahrye is still well gagged and knows who ever she calls will not be able to understand her. "I have to get this gag out of my mouth!" she thinks to herself. She sees her opportunity when she notices a nail protruding from a board. She works her way over to it and somehow hooks it to the wad of panties in her mouth. Slowly she pulls until the wad is finally out. Unfortunately, the rag tied between her teeth is tied so tight, she cannot get that out. But she knows she can still make herself understood if only she could get someone on the phone. Unfortunately, the cell reception in this area is very poor and the person she is able to call cannot understand what is going on. When she loses reception completely, Sahrye realizes that the only way she is going to get away is to get herself untied. Sahrye works hard at it and after a while, she is able to get her ankles and legs untied. She gets to her feet and although still cleave gagged with her upper body and hands still tied, she starts trying to find away out of the house. She slowly walks up the basement stair,. But when she gets to the top, she finds the door locked from the outside. So she returns downstairs and looks for another way out. After going through several rooms, she finally finds a door that leads to the outside. But soon after she gets out, the man comes back to find her trying to escape. He lifts her up over is shoulder and with Sahrye bucking and kicking, he carries her back to the basement room. There is re stuffs her mouth. This time with 2 pair of panties and then wraps tape around her head and mouth to gag her again. Then after after hogtying her again, he ties wire around her neck and connects her to a pole. After she is left alone again, Sahrye struggles bound and gagged again. Except now as lays on her side, she realizes that there is no hope of escaping. No matter how good of an escape artist she is.

Filesize: 262 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

WAD.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202