Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You have the bosses wife all tied up! Now you have to fuck me!

He worked for a very powerful crime lord and tonight he was assigned to watch over the bosses wife Kimberly. He took Kimberly to his place and left her alone for just a minute. When he came back, there was something had come over Kimberly and she was a completely different person. She started attacking the man as she tried to get herself undressed. She wanted him to fuck her and she wanted it "Now". The man had no idea what to do or how to stop Kimberly. He knew there was no way he could fuck the bosses wife and he needed to stop this. All of s sudden, the man came up with an idea. He told Kimberly he would give her what she wanted, but he needed to get something first. Believing she was going to get her way, she let him go. When the man returned, he had rope. Lots of Rope! He grabbed Kimberly and started to tie her up. You would think she would resist, but Kimberly didn't care what the man did to her as long as she got what she wanted. Being tied up and manhandled like this actually made her even more horny and she continued to make advances at him. Now tightly bound, all Kimberly could do is touch herself and use her mouth. But the man put a stop to that by gagging her and putting her in a strict hogtie. He was nice enough to tie a crotch rope tight between her legs and Kimberly really loved it. Soon she was cumming in her panties and this would go on over and over again. The man hoped that eventually she would tire herself out and she would quit trying to beg him through the gag to fuck her.

Filesize: 435 MB
Duration: 00:19:22
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Download: smplace.com/download?

bosses.part1.rar
bosses.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Black Widow Thought she was going to get away with the crime.

He was investigating a crime he and everyone else knew was committed by Dixie Comet. The only problem was, he didn't have the evidence to prove it. Dixie knew this and was very arrogant about it. She was so sure nothing could happen to her. But she didn't count on this detective being almost as corrupt as her. So when he came in, grabbed her and tied her up, she was caught by surprise. Before she could scream, a big inflatable gag was shoved in her mouth and pumped up until her mouth was completely full. So full, she could hardly breathe. Then more and more rope was added until Dixie was totally helpless. Later, the man would tie her by the neck to her staircase. But this was only temporary until he was able to get transportation for her. As an added insult, the man encased Dixie's head and face with a nylon stocking and taped a different gag in her mouth.

Filesize: 387 MB
Duration: 00:17:19

Widow.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Trip Six.. Hooked on Bondage

Tonite I took Trip Six out to a nice dinner at her favorite place. After just being seated, she pulls out her phone and starts fumbling around on it. I tell her to put her phone away, and with a long forced sigh, she does it. I pick up my menu and just as Im about decided, I glance up and shes on her phone again.. I tell her several more times over the course of the evening to stow the phone. Every time I do, it goes off like clockwork and she picks it back up.. Needless to say, Im upset with her rude behavior and already planning a proper punishment for when we get back to my place... Once I get her inside, I hand her a 2 piece blue spandex catsuit and a kitten tail attached to a large metal butt plug. I tell her to go into the bathroom and put on the suit and not to come out until she also has her tail properly installed.. She glances up at me briefly and then at the plug. She knows what she's in for now. She enters the bathroom and puts on her silky leotard top half of the catsuit, followed by the spandex leggings that make up the second part. She looks at the menacing plug. "Oh god how will this fit in my tiny ass? Its so foreign and cold." She grips it in her hand trying to warm it up a little first, but it doesn't help at all. She pours some lube into her hand and makes sure to fully coat every possible surface of that plug. She pulls the thong of her leotard to the side and tries to push it in. Theres no way that things going in there she thinks.. After a few minutes of struggling with it, it finally pops in and she lets out a loud squeal that I can hear from the other room. The door opens slowly and she very carefully and slowly comes out. Every movement of her body is directly affected by that horrible intrusion. I look at her and say "Good girl, that will get you nice and loosened up for whats next.." WHATS NEXT?!" She exclaims.. As soon as she opens her mouth to protest, I grab her arms, spin her around, and shove a huge panel ballgag in her mouth. I have it in place and fully strapped before she even knows what hit her. I spin her back around and tie a quick harness on her that Id been practicing which starts around her torso and very effectively ties her elbows and wrists in front of her. I shove her onto the bed and tie the leftover rope hanging from her wrists to the bedframe. I pull her body down toward the opposite side of the bed. I tie a quick rope around her hips and anchor her lower body to the opposing bedframe, stretching her out on her belly. Now I can take my time with the rest of the rigging. I catch each ankle and tie them independently to the same anchor as her wrists. Now shes in quite an escape-proof predicament. Im not quite done. I gently pull her tail slowly, until that plug jumps out of her ass and I hear that same squeal from earlier.. She looks at me with a sigh of relief.. Her eyes thanking me for the kindness.. and then turning back to terror as she sees me pouring lube on a large steel ass hook. She shakes her head and yanks her body in every direction she can, but my ropes hold her tightly in place. I slowly push the hook into her asshole and she cries into her panelgag. Once its in place, I take a length of rope and tie it to the "D" ring on the top of her gag and pull her head back in a nice arch before I tie it to the eyelet on the hook. Now shes in a perfect position. She tries to protest, but even the slightest moan or movement of any part of her body pulls that hook in even deeper. She learns quickly that staying as still as she can is the only relief she can get. I tell her "Im going to leave you like this for awhile. 55 minutes to be exact. 5 minutes for every time your phone disturbed us at dinner..." Her eyes get really wide.. She thinks thats an awfully long time to try to remain still. "Oh, one more thing.." I tie a Hitachi wand Vibrator to her asshook, shove it down into her pussy, and flip on the switch. "Lets see you stay still now."

Filesize: 492 MB
Duration: 00:16:09
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

hooked.part1.rar
hooked.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

HELP! This maniac is tying the doctor up!

He has recently been released from a mental hospital where he was held because he had convicted of taking women against their will. This was due to him having a constant urge to see women bound, gagged and helpless. Today Nyxon, his doctor has called him in because she has discovered that he has violated the terms of his release. But when she tells him that she is going to send him back to the hospital, the man grabs her and ties her up. Nyxon tries to scream for her assistants to come to her aid. But the man stuffs her mouth and tapes her up to gag her. Nyxon is then left to struggle bound and gagged while the man tries to figure out a way to escape. After a while, he has figured out his way out. But before he leave her, the man hogties Nyxon. Then to express his anger for the problems she has caused him, he decides to humiliate her. He does this by pulling her skirt off to show she is wearing a sexy black panty girdle. When he un-buttons her blouse, he see that she is wearing a very sexy bullet bra. But he pulls that down so when is found, it will be that much more embarrassing.

Filesize: 414 MB
Duration: 00:18:23

help.part1.rar
help.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Gigi.. Green Chairtie (Rigging)

This is the behind the scenes and rigging for the clip "Extra Marital Affair Pt.2". I casually tie Milf Gigi to a chair all the while we talk about everything from Florida real estate to tattoo removal.. She is a dynamic woman and so much fun to hang out with. Her personality just bubbles all over these rigging clips. She is awesome. Be sure to check out the full clip to watch her flip the switch into a very convincing damsel in distress..

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4039 kb/s

green.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Serene Isley-Jumped, Dragged Downstairs and Tied Up.

He needed something that Serene had. Believing no one was home, he broke in and started looking for it. But then Serene arrives home and he has to hide in the closet. From hiding, he watches as Serene strips down to her girdle. Because it appears that she has no intention to leave again, the man decides he needs to deal with her. So he comes out of hiding and jumps her. With Serene no longer able to resist, he drags her downstairs and ties her up. When Serene starts to make sound, the man stuffs her mouth and tapes her up to gag her. With Serene now well muffled, the man continues tying her up until he has her completely helpless. Then after leaving to struggle bound and gagged while he gets what he came for, the man returns to hogtie Serene. And, finally before he leaves her, he pulls her bra down to expose her boobs.

Featuring: Serene Isley

Filesize: 416 MB
Duration: 00:18:23

jumped.part1.rar
jumped.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

So embarrassed! He left me hogtied and gagged with my tits out!

Hannah owes some guy a lot of money. So much, that there is no way she can pay him back. This causes her to have to leave town and go into hiding. The video begins with Hannah talking to this guy on the phone and telling him that she refuses to pay. She also adds that she is somewhere, where he will never find her. All of a sudden there is knock at her door and she think it is room service. Instead it is a man sent by the person who is owed the money. Apparently, Hannah didn't realize she could be tracked by the GPS on her cell phone. The man grabs her and ties Hannah up. To shut her up, he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. With Hannah struggling bound and gagged, the man calls his boss for instructions. He is told to make sure Hannah realizes what will happen if she does not pay the man. He doesn't want her harmed or abused in any way, "This Time" After all, how will he get his money if she disappears. So the man leaves her hogtied and gagged with her big tits out. The embarrassment of being found this way might be enough to get her to pay the money she owes.

Featuring: Hannah Perez

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:15:23

embarrassed.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Trip Six.. Punished

Trip Six is at it again.. She is insatiably horny at all times and takes matters into her own hands quite often.. Today once her boyfriend leaves, she decides its time to play a little. She gets out her favorite little vibrator, a ballgag, and one of the Zentai suits shes been hiding in her closet. She can barely contain her excitement! She gags herself tight and starts playing with herself. When shes worked herself up a little, she fully inserts her toy into her pussy and pulls the silky soft spandex suit up her legs and over her quivering body to hold it in place. She puts her arms into the sleeves and pulls the hood over her head. She zips it all up and now she is gagged, plugged, and fully encased in her own warm little world. The spandex clings to her skin, and she runs her hands all over her body feeling its soft embrace. She turns her toy on and goes to work.. She moves it up and down and around and squirms on the bed giving muffled little moans through the tight gag. Suddenly she hears something all too familiar. The crack of the sliding glass door and the wisp of the curtain as is flies open.. HER BOYFRIEND IS HOME EARLY!! Omg how humiliating. She panics and scurries to the head of the bed, but she cant hide or scream. She cant get the zippers or the gag off.. All she can do is surrender to the moment and suffer the shame of being caught in this very weird situation.. Her boyfriend freaks out. "IS this what youre into?! Is this what you do when Im not home?!" He grabs her and pulls her down the bed by her ankles. He sees her toy through the thin suit and that she has gagged herself and can only whimper underneath him. "Im going to teach you a lesson!" he sneers at her.. He gags her again, grabs the rope out of the closet, and hogties her TIGHT. He lets her squirm around and whimper for a while. After all, that toy is still in there doing its job, and she is now visibly wet through her suit. After letting her suffer for a bit, he pulls off her gag and makes her suck his cock thru her hood. Its the worst punishment ever.. He knows how much she LOVES it when he forces his cock deep in her mouth, and with that hood on, she can only get the tip in. And.. now... Her predicament approaches horrific.. ALL SHE WANTS IS TO CUM.. But that toy's amazing vibrations cant hit the right spot without her hands pushing it, and she cant get that cock far enough into her mouth to enjoy it..

Filesize: 623 MB
Duration: 00:20:25
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 4005 kb/s

punished.part1.rar
punished.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Reporter Perils: The last tussle with the Arm Dealers

Starring Elizabeth Andrews & David Andrews

Some how I escaped from the brutal strappado predicament I was in. I couldn't say for sure if they other girl did or not but sometimes you have to look out for yourself. I found my clothes that I had stashed and changed quickly. I wasn't sure where I was but I was in the middle of the woods somewhere. I heard noises behind me and my heart started to race. I started to run, though it proved difficult in the high heeled boots I was wearing. I ran towards the stairs in front of me and risked a quick glance behind me - suddenly huge hands were wrapping themselves around my mouth. I tried to scream but the fear had frozen my vocal chords.

That was the extent of my memory. I woke up to find myself in my room. I thought it was all a dream until I tried to move my hands and realized they were tied above my head to my head board. Did I have a date last night? My memory was so foggy. I couldn't put the pieces together. There was something shoved in my mouth and a piece of tape trying to secure it in. I looked down and noticed I wasn't even wearing what I had on last. Now, I was wearing my black bra, a short black skirt and gold sequined high heels. I heard foot steps and someone came through the door.

Someone that I was quite familiar with actually - the blonde guy that I had been chasing around the city. Trying to get the scoop on exactly what he was up to. I knew he was dealing illegal arms to the gangs of the city. I just could never get him in the same room as the operation. He was a very sneaky bastard. He came over to me and yanked the tape off my face and pulled the huge stuffing wad out of my mouth. I asked him how he knew where I lived and if he knew how stupid he was for bringing me to my own house. He was surely going to get caught. Which was fine by me!

He tied my ankles together and then untied my hands from the bed posts. I tried to wrestle with him to get free but he was just too overpowering. He flipped me over onto my stomach, holding my legs down, and tied my arms behind my back. His large hands violated my body. I tried to struggle away but he was so big that no matter how I moved my body, he was right there. He pushed me down on the bed and tied my elbows. As he was finishing up, he slipped his hands in between my legs. I failed at pushing him away with my bound arms, so I tried to kick at him instead. Nothing seemed to work.

The bad guy shoved the same mouth stuffing I had in my mouth before and wrapped white vetrap around my head. He then put me into a hogtie. His hands started violating me again and I screamed in protest. Finally done having his fun, he takes out his lighter and tells me he is going to blow up my house. Noone will know he was there and I won't exist anymore. He exits my bedroom.

I struggle back and forth on my bed trying to get free. I flip from my stomach, to my side, to my back - all in the hopes that one of the knots will let loose. Both of my high heels have fallen off at this point and I remember they have metal heels. I wiggle and squirm my way to one of the high heels and pick it up with my bound hands. I try to shove the heel into one of the knots to pick it loose. I hear noises in the other room and fear that I won't be reporting on anymore stories.....

Weeks Later

In conclusion, the blonde bad guy was stupid for coming to my house to do his dirty work. He wasn't as smart as he thought. Mr. Little had become worried when I didn't check in when I was supposed to and had sent someone to my house to check on me. When they saw an unfamiliar car in the drive way and heard the commotion in the house, they got the local cops involved. He didn't blow up my house and I came out none for the worse. It feels weird sleeping in my bed knowing what happened there but time heals all wounds. Violence in the city has calmed down but who knows for how long. Until, next time... I bid you farewell!

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:12:26
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

tussle.part1.rar
tussle.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account