Best Collections: Extreme Fisting, Dildo & Object Insertions! [Daily Update]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stuffing a Slut.
fisting_693_Stuffing_m.jpg

d3bf14088dec4e448a00fe568fd9e371.jpeg

Still performing live on the webcam while I shot this scene, I moved over to the couch and brought out some larger toys. My pussy was feeling pretty good, and the stuffing I got wasn't just from the holidays!
Data: 11/30/2011
Performers: Alysha Morgan.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 343 MB. Total Time 18:16 min.
| Download Fisting Video 1. |
| Download Fisting Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vip.ananas

Ass Titans, Part 1.
fisting_696_Ass_m.jpg

f6ac3698f3b70fb54ad657c4dcd87ea4.jpeg

Here is part 1 of my rendezvous with the sexy Russian gaping slut, Alysa (aka- Gapeolexa). I've been dying to play with more girls that like to take big toys like I do. As soon as I heard Alysa was in my neck of the woods, I had to play with her. We stayed together in South Florida and had fun getting each other off many times. We also had the chance to make more than one video which you will also see in due time. Part 1 of this video shows me going to town on Alysa's ass and pussy. I got to shove my tongue, fingers and fist deep inside her, stretching her holes very wide. We also brought out a couple toys to play with. I shoved a huge horse dick in her ass and even a cobra cock too. Part 1 is all about me getting acquainted with Alysa holes.. Part 2 will be my turn to get my holes abused! Hope you enjoy!
Date: Dec 8, 2011
Performers: Alysa, Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 410 MB. Total Time 21:50 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

The Centerpiece.
fisting_697_TheCenterpiece_m.jpg

3449d21e19108ff605ba015dd4fb054c.jpeg

I moved the ottoman to the center of the room, then picked some of my largest toys to use to really beat my pussy up. I even had to move to the floor to fully insert one of them, and even that was hard to pull off. I hope you guys enjoy watching me wreck my pussy as much as I like doing it!
Data: 12/14/2011
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 298 MB. Total Time 15:52 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Ass Titans, Part 2.
fisting_698_Ass_m.jpg

44c2421f654a1adb7ba0847b7c02d837.jpeg

As I promised, here is the second part of my video with Alysa. Last week I used and abused her holes, but now it's my turn! We started with a fist in my butt... first mine, then hers. Then we moved on to some big toys, including a life-sized horse cock... right up my ass! Hope you guys like my new friend. She's a real hottie, and an extreme one at that!
Data: 12/15/2011
Performers: Alysa, Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 333 MB. Total Time 17:41 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Merry XXXmas!
fisting_699_Merry_m.jpg

ce2cc3f8eb0fa95c30540fa2db99e21d.jpeg

I did a special update for you guys this week. Since Christmas is just a few days away, I decided it was appropriate to do a special XXXmas video with my fellow extreme friend, Dirty Garden Girl. Known as the girl with the largest rosebud in the world (still waiting for Guinness Records to verify that, lol), she certainly helped make this an update to remember. Be sure to watch the part where I tried to deepthroat her prolapse. You don't see THAT every day! :) Merry Christmas, everyone!
Data: 12/22/2011
Performers: Dirty Garden Girl, Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 359 MB. Total Time 19:08 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Eat Your Veggies.
fisting_700_Eat_m.jpg

3a2bfd12e6755096c56c410c09d4e35b.jpeg

Kiki Daire & I plan on making a nice, healthy dinner!!! Once we see the veggies for the salad, we get a little excited over their nice big sizes. Kiki & I get really naughty and fuck all the veggies including a nice big squash in my pussy & one in her ass! We end up making our own "special" dressing for our dinner salad!!! Dinner's ready boys!!!
Data: 12/27/2011
Performers: Dee Siren, Kiki Daire.
Windows Media Video 720x480 (WMV). Size 240 MB. Total Time 30:47 min.
| Download Fisting Video. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Abused By Adam.
fisting_701_Abused_m.jpg

92a371ae362584e6b0edb344f34f29f1.jpeg

Yeah, Adam really does abuse me... and I have proof right here! But, is it really abuse if I ask for it? Or if I tell him to do it some more? Or if I tell him to do it harder? Maybe I'm the one abusing him, lol. Either way, my pussy got used and abused this week as Adam used it for a punching bag!
Data: 12/28/2011
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 261 MB. Total Time 13:53 min.
| Download Fisting Video. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Long Toy Tanning.
fisting_702_Long_m.jpg

a84ddcb396fd846da8f5392aac194d73.jpeg

Every time I lay in the tanning bed naked I always get the urge to stick my fingers in my pussy and at least rub my clit a little. I've never done any full on action in the tanning bed, until today. I brought a bag of several long dildos in it and got to work on my ass and pussy when the tanning bed started. I slid long 10-14 inch dildos deep inside my ass until they were completely sucked all the way inside me. I couldn't forget my wet pussy either. I brought a nice big toy out for my pussy that made my pussy squirt all in the tanning bed. I was basically cooking in the bed with my squirt juice all over the place. I was so turned on you can see how sweaty and satisfied I was at the end of the video. NOTE: Due to most of all cameras being sensitive to UV light,. there are fading black lines that are created from any minor shadow which I wasn't able to control in this one. After all, when doing unexpected public videos, you never know what your going to get. Next time you go tanning just think.. there might be a girl fucking her holes in the next bed over. hehehe :)
Data: 12/29/2011
Performers: Roxy Raye.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 335 MB. Total Time 17:49 min.

Fileboom Premium Account