BDSM videos from various paysites (from bondage to torture)

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

East To West

East To West

Long time east coast bondage slut Nyssa Nevers finally comes to the West coast for sunshine, swimming pools, movie stars, and bondage torment. This is her very first trip to the west, so on this warm Saturday we sat by the pool and got to spend a little time getting to know each other and then proceeded on to dirty bdsm games until the sun went down.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 2 621 Kbps
Duration: 36mn 26s
File size: 707 MiB

Download from RapidGator:
bndg_0286_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0286_FN.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

opeth_86

Albi Rose - Please Dont Leave Me This Way

Albi Rose - Please Dont Leave Me This Way

That's what she would have said as he walked out the door. Except for the o-ring gag pulled tight in her mouth. She would have chased after him. Except for the bondage. She would have said anything, done anything, to keep from being left this way. Struggling and whimpering wouldn't help, though that's what she did. Plus closing - and locking - her apartment door would also have helped. Especially since he left the door not only unlocked but wide open. To be found by anyone.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 7mn 21s
File size: 68.3 MiB

bndg_0071_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Undisciplined Slut

Undisciplined Slut

I truly enjoy Dylan, her quick wit, her sense of humor, the way she responds when I give her a command. If you see someone repeated here at F.N. it's because I personally like playing with them. Orgasm denial is one of my favorite games with her and how big can we make it (Dylan has taken a liking to inflatable dildos). Spank her... flog her... I really like to cane Dylan's tits. Dylan does not care for this much. Such as life when your bottoming. I do love a woman that keeps coming even after you take the vibrator away. If I were giving out grades, Dylan would receive at least an "A". I'd give her an "A+" but, hell I never do that.

Video: wmv, 960x540, 5 000 Kbps
Duration: 48mn 48s
File size: 1.74 GiB

bndg_0313_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0313_FN.part2.rar.html
bndg_0313_FN.part3.rar.html
bndg_0313_FN.part4.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Severe Clamping Has Her Crying

Severe Clamping Has Her Crying

Those are some heavy duty clamps that her master has in his hands, and they're perfect for the nipples that Nicole has. He puts them around her nipples and squeezes them until they're purple. The chains attached to them are pulled behind her to make them even more tender and painful, wrapping the chains around her pussy lips as well. You know her nipples are tender after this punishment.

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 17mn 47s
File size: 325 MiB

bndg_0212_BTCK.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Sore Boobs And Beaten Nipples

Sore Boobs And Beaten Nipples

Anyone with big tits could attest to the fact that they get a lot of attention paid to them. For this busty slave, that means that her tits are going to be the start of the show in this BDSM video, as her master preps her boobs for some rough bondage. They immediately start to become purple as they're squeezed tightly, making them extra sensitive for nipple clamps and a good old nipple twisting!

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 12mn 24s
File size: 227 MiB

bndg_0219_BTCK.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account