BDSM videos from various paysites (from bondage to torture)

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BDSM videos from various paysites (from soft to hard)

Unscripted

Now not working with Ariel X for almost a year was definitely an oversight on my part. She's a dirty girl with a playfully submissive side. I ran into her at a party last week, she looked stunning. Ariel raised her skirt to show me her ass just in case I had forgotten. An ass like hers, "Yes" it had been to long. A few days later she was standing in front of me naked and I had her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Pulling on them hard. Asking her if she was a dirty girl? Ariel looked up at me, sighed, smiled and said "Yes". It was the beginning of a very memorable scene... Tight bondage, a suspension (which Ariel loved), ass hole spanking, electrical stimulation, pussy cropping, masturbation of course, and lots and lots of orgasms.

Video: wmv, 960x540, 4 000 Kbps
Duration: 54mn 16s
File size: 1.56 GiB

Download from RapidGator:
bndg_0315_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0315_FN.part2.rar.html
bndg_0315_FN.part3.rar.html
bndg_0315_FN.part4.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

opeth_86

Beaten Babe Gives Up Information

Beaten Babe Gives Up Information

She looks a little comfortable strapped to this wheel, doesn't she? Well, her new master will change that up, because she doesn't want to tell him what he needs to know. So it's going to take some torture to get it out of her! He gets her bent over and beats the hell out of her ass with a studded paddle, and then clamped her nipples and her pussy tightly until he gets exactly what he wants.

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 53mn 10s
File size: 970 MiB

bndg_0179_BTCK.part1.rar.html
bndg_0179_BTCK.part2.rar.html
bndg_0179_BTCK.part3.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Dolly - From An Erotic Book To A Brutal Reality

Dolly - From An Erotic Book To A Brutal Reality

It was a book that she had found in her room; she didn't know who put it there. But it was an erotic story about a gorgeous young blonde - much like her - being grabbed, bound and then ... she had gotten to that point when she realized he was standing behind her, a man she had never seen before who quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to the floor. She struggled hard, she knew that she had to. But he soon had her in brutal bondage on the floor.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 9mn 55s
File size: 92.4 MiB

bndg_0082_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

The Cheerleader

The Cheerleader

Vanessa Reed was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Good girl gone bad. I don't think so. How about smart sexy dirty girl that was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Vanessa found her way into bondage a few years ago and has never looked back. She has a strong personality; she even teaches kick boxing. This is one lady you don't want to fuck with. Smart, sexy and deadly all in one amazing package. Yet grab her by the hair, push that hot little body up against the wall and she turns to jelly. She's real, as in every orgasm, every look, and every reaction. Vanessa asked me how I wanted her to act. I told her the same thing I've told every girl for the past thirteen years 'Be you, be yourself'.^M^J^M^JVanessa chirps when she cums and to my surprise, she cums quick. Bondage has that effect on her. She's so wet and so turned on at being restrained that she says she can't help herself. She is the hot little cheerleader you always wanted to tie up and do dirty things to. Vanessa Reed is that one.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 2 621 Kbps
Duration: 42mn 39s
File size: 829 MiB

bndg_0308_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0308_FN.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Princess Of Pain

Princess Of Pain

The amazing Roxanne Hall joins us on FetishNation this week. I call this update the 'Princess of Pain' for two reasons, one I think that it will annoy her (that's great fun all itself) and for two she is. It is a very specific kind of pain though, Roxanne loves the cane. That sharp rush, that overwhelming sensation that shoots through your whole body leaving her gasping for breath. Roxanne simply loves the Cane. If asked whether she'd rather be caned or orgasm, a strange little smile creeps across her face, her eyes lower and then she becomes silent.^M^J^M^JWith the simple combination of bondage, a vibrator and a cane, you can send Roxanne into a place of intense pleasure through pain. Her eyes roll back in her head and her body tenses and spasms', yet the entire time Roxanne never flinches and never cry's out to end her torment. She loves every stroke of the cane, e

Video: wmv, 960x540, 1 573 Kbps
Duration: 34mn 23s
File size: 423 MiB

bndg_0300_FN.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Jenni - He Promised Her A Night In His Bed

Jenni - He Promised Her A Night In His Bed

She thought she knew what he was promising; she couldn't have been more wrong. Tonight would be a night of a brutal hemp-rope hogtie. Her legs crossed, one end of the rope tied to her wrists, the other to her toes. More rope wrapped around her young body. And ballgagged. Struggling would be difficult, painful. And frustrating because the brutal ropes were pushing her sexual engine into high gear. And there was nothing that she could do about it except struggle more. And moan.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 11s
File size: 48.3 MiB

bndg_0090_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Carissa - Hitachi Magic - And Torment

Carissa - Hitachi Magic - And Torment

It's what she said that she wanted - to be bound, ballgagged, teased and sexually tormented. And to be pushed - forced - into an orgasm. What she didn't expect was that he would push her. Harder and harder. Again and again. Until the pleasures of an orgasm became torment. Of one. After another. After another. He'd tell her - later - to be careful what she wished for. When her mind returned and her gorgeous body quit shaking.

Video: wmv, 720x480, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 35s
File size: 51.7 MiB

bndg_0079_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account