>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Former Romanian Gymnast puts her flexibility to the test
a38ee8e641e90a4a63e2c819c4402e34.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: Muscle ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,shaved ,toned ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Welcome back Lea Lexis, this little flexible former Romanian Gymnast is having her mettle tested in this unique original tie.
Bound spread, and with a very tight toe tie, this little gymnast is in serious discomfort. Her neck is pulled back, her legs are pulled apart and her pussy and ass are fully and beautifully exposed. There is nothing she can do, she can barely move a muscle as the ropes hold her in this brutally uncomfortable position.
He ass is plugged, her body is tormented, her pussy is vibrated, even she didn't think think she could could cum so many times, but what scared her was her inability to stop from cumming. Each orgasms we ripped out of her helpless body wrecked her fragile mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 269.6 MB

Download Former Romanian Gymnast puts her flexibility to the test

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3
99733a19f86e79cda49be36286c1527d.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

21sextreme - Hadjara gets dominated
45bcabe2f163a11c7f95e27687af26f5.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Hadjara
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette

Mandy Bright strikes again! This time she stimulates the shit out of Hadjara who gets tied up real good so that she can hardly move. Mandy kisses her, sticks her fingers down Hadjara´s throat, and commands her to swallow a huge dildo. She also fingers and fucks her hard with that vibrator. Watch all the brutal fun!

Duration: 37:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 776.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Hadjara gets dominated

Coxy - first time
d982c43c127d0a16583366ace32e9c2c.jpg

We have this super hot fashion model Coxy today, willing to take the challenge. Well, maybe not entirely willing, but she could use the money! It turns out Coxy is much stronger than she looks, she did very well! But she will probably never do this again. ever.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14186kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.1 MB

Download Coxy - first time

Road Litter
8d2c4155c2e717144b5a962652f941c9.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Don't mess with my man
13e37c12d045dd3427917509b56b3498.jpg

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Don't mess with my man

21sextreme - Dominating Nilla
13cf232f4b0eb83ef589196aa4f34d25.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nilla
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one

Nilla is a cheeky Romanian bitch who needs to be taught some discipline: Master Frank will slap her hard, he´ll apply wooden clothespins on her tender nipples & tongue, and when Nilla´s in tears, he´ll fingerfuck her arse. But that´s just he beginning: the next thing Nilla suffers from is that she´s made to cum against her own will! Gosh, Master really knows how to dominate a girl!

Duration: 36:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Dominating Nilla

Costumed Hogtie
c3616089f7fa2765c63c4c5027694939.jpg

Mina wears a black costume bodysuit, shiny PVC stockings, and heels. She is hogtied with tightly with blue rope.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Costumed Hogtie

Headshot Horror: Alina Lopez exploited!
1f9054362495c5754ca146877fc329ee.jpg

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Alina Lopez
Genres: spit ,Flogging ,Tattoo ,Blowjob ,Fingering ,brunet ,Creampie ,Beard ,Submission ,Slapping

Aspiring actress Alina Lopez is excited to get headshots done by industry professional Tommy Pistol. To alleviate some of the cost, she agrees to a work trade in which she models with some of Tommy's sex products. She arrives ready to shoot and in no time, Tommy is snapping pictures of Alina with various sex toys. When Tommy pressures Alina to strip down to her bra and panties, Alina is unsure but willing to do what it takes to get a recommendation from the famous Mr. Pistol. But when he pushes her too far, she begins gathering her things to leave-until Tommy tells her that he'll post her sexy photos on social media for the whole world to see unless she finishes the shoot. Alina acquiesces and soon finds herself tied up with her nipples clamped and gagged at the mercy of a crazed and horny photographer. Tommy tastes Alina's drool and flogs her back as she screams out. He feels her up, spits on her face, slaps her, and tells her to suck his dick. Alina has no choice but to take his cock in her mouth. Displeased with Alina's lackluster cock sucking, Tommy takes control. He holds her hair and fucks her face hard, making this young fresh-faced model a sloppy messy slut. Alina chokes on Tommy's cock and cries out as spanks her ass, and flogs and crops her legs and her sweet pussy. She screams as Tommy plays with her cunt before sticking his fingers into her mouth. Next, Alina is tied in the splits position, with her ass exposed and open. Tommy flogs her and sinks his hard cock into her pussy. Alina cries out as he pummels her pussy, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke. Finally, Alina is tied on her back with her holes exposed. She moans out as Tommy ruthlessly fucks her cunt. Tommy tells her to ask him to cum in her pussy and she obeys. Tommy cums in Alina's cunt and digs a finger in to push it all out and make her taste it. He grabs his camera for the final shots of the day and tells her to smile as he clicks the shutter.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Headshot Horror: Alina Lopez exploited!

Truth or Bondage
ebb8893eb97137fb12d020006c49b42c.jpg

A light hearted game of 'Truth Or Dare becomes a heavy scene involving Jewel Marceau, Her ex-girlfriend Talia Monet, and her new girlfriend Shannon Kelly. Even the neighbors Mika Tan and Devin DeMoore get involved. Day is night I Up is down I Dry is wet I Anything can happen in 'Truth or Bondage'!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Truth or Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two
ddb44d913906d08c0daca9626368e2ef.jpg

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Steven St. Croix
Genres: MILF ,Discipline ,Blonde ,domestic ,big dick ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,master ,switch

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

Duration: 50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps

Download The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two

Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!
55fe16458d6fd094c1e6f05e0cae0e3a.jpg

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Annette Schwarz
Genres: Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Anal ,BDSM ,Straight ,Rough Sex ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage

Jade Marxxx has long been a favorite on Wiredpussy. Her intense orgasms and love of bondage and rough sex make her perfect for all our kinky games. This time I bring her back to get double teamed by me and Annette Schwarz for one amazing update! Annette and I have no mercy on Jade and give her some of the most intense electrical play and orgasms ever captured on film. This is a Wiredpussy classic for sure!

Duration: 1:01:37

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!

21sextreme - Kathia doles out punishment
9e9e27eb6ee431e82dc26ed0be747651.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Andy Brown, Kathia Nobili
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, blonde, brunette, dildo

Andy´s been naughty and badass, you can see it in her eyes. And that is why dominatrix Kathia is going to put her back in her place. Watch as the sweat rolls down Andy as Kathia shows her what it is to submit to her mistress. Watch as Kathia ties and punishes Andy until she is satisfied!

Duration: 37:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 781.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Kathia doles out punishment

21sextreme - She Earned It For Herself
c7a302d0509ea0aa16eed761b278451c.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Steffie
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, facial, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead, dildo

Steffie decided to try her luck and visited Mistress Katy Parker´s home. Not really sure what she was hoping for, but soon she found herself chained up on the wall, defenseless against the Mistress. And the sensual domme exactly knows how to use a girl. Soon Steffie turns to be a plaything of Katy, and all we can say that she earned it for herself.

Duration: 37:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 782.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - She Earned It For Herself

21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne
758c1c8de7ef49f923e01c7e5aca2101.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Nikky Thorne
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

Oh my god! Antonio must have gone crazy to do such a thing to a girl! Nikky was bound completely; she couldn´t use any of her body parts but her mouth... She didn´t have a chance to escape from the ropes Antonio put around her, but a he started playing with her she just started liking it very much, and after a while she didn´t even try to make herself free! Click on them to see a wild BDSM gallery!

Duration: 50:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Penny Post Tied - Part 3
36efe53aa5fc9248f9bb2e7c9f31df91.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright
a3e6e5996bf90d5570360049a0a1e6c4.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mandy Bright, Oliva
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, brunette

Check out this dominating bitch Mandy Bright as she ties up Oliva to let her wild and perverted sexual desires take over as she touches Oliva all over, licks her wet cunt, and has her suck on a huge dildo she later inserts into Oliva´s juicy pussy. Click here to see all the bondage fun...

Duration: 36:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright

Veruca James Double Team Tease
53f35036836950437751ee52d143d18d.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Her two tormentors rotate through using fingers, toys, tongues, vibrators and nothing at all on Veruca's pussy and clit to ensure she doesn't get any relief from becoming accustomed to any one sensation.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download Veruca James Double Team Tease

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2
dda4fe903edd37f66ecb9cfc8fbeae54.jpg

Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Sweltering Hot Bondage... Sister Dee at Leather Retreat
e89ec45f2588abaf3777d99594fb15df.jpg

Cast: Sister Dee ,Master Abraham
Genres: Ball Gag ,Bondage ,mixed ,Leather ,BDSM ,brunet ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Rope Bondage

Leather Retreat is a camp for bdsm perverts. Sister Dee is one of them. Taken out onto the lake, strung up in a tree or bound to a wigwam, Sister Dee is hotter than the 98 degree sun. I was suffering a bit from the heat so I enlisted her real life Dominant Master Abraham to finish her off..
We were dealing with some technical issues & with the fast changing sun during this shoot so please bare with us..

Duration: 1:07:08

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sweltering Hot Bondage... Sister Dee at Leather Retreat

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage
cf3cf1b0ec258df1f1308a6447c43166.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

21sextreme - Personal Slave
46d6bee03af019f686334d93225aad0e.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hadjara
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, peeing, babes, redhead, one on one

Leslie have a big secret. He keeps his very own slut in his garage, in the dark depth of his service pit. Poor Hadjara is the subject of a constant sexual pleasing, but in a way, she starts to like it, despite of the fact that she is sworn to his every demand.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 962.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Personal Slave

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied
e88ffcb5891eb69538dfcb0cee97d2f0.jpg

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet
723e6bea089a7d5653c9a27d343b50c7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore

Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.

Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Savage Submissions Part 2
8a60c0f4ef0952cf802eb6778aed3e58.jpg

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
bf6243af7b7ac85b2978dd5e05275b1d.jpg

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Veruca James The Good Little Slave
6684a3c769eca56e56d5a56699d224a0.jpg

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high
aa031a8bc2fe452c36845f9c556adec7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Mia Gold Tease Toy
8a7dc9b9ec468d5ba591f324521e6ec3.jpg

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation.

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Mia Gold Tease Toy

The Printer's Devil
88b492a2f92f8bc449484963a99ac984.jpg

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling
eaa817404b1df00cbd521107328ebf22.jpg

Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

Stella Cox - flexible arms
1da784f0b88f019b94e3e2d1df342dac.jpg

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped
6fa2b9683c3b60912154054d8897f12d.jpg

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Felonie
09363f533da3c5175759ad29bb70e784.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1
adf9931bb6b64ca61ac001afb2e50bd4.jpg

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked
59acf7127cbe4e29012027dc0d1dc606.jpg

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins
Genres: Petite ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Submission ,black hair ,Black

Ana Foxxx is questioning her relationship with hubby Eddie Jaye. Even though she loves him more than anything there is something lacking in the sex and she's thinking about other men.Wearing a silky kimono with hardly anything underneath Ana writes all about her secret desires in her private diary but Eddie senses something odd or different about her lately so he takes a risk and sneaks a peak at her journal. Sure enough his worst fears have come true so he devises a plan to see just how loyal his sexy wife is. When Eddie sends best friend Donny Sins over to visit Ana he convinces her he's been fantasizing about getting together and Ana takes the bait! At first she is reluctant but then all hell breaks loose and she and Donny are hitting it hard on the bed in the master bedroom. Donny spreads Ana's long, smooth, toned legs and licks her pussy . He peels her dress off and reveals her small firm natural tits and then flips her over on her stomach to suck his dick with gusto. She jerks his cock with her hands and takes it deep down her throat to get him rock hard. Finally he fucks her with his long firm cock and she is loving it. She plays with her clit as he fucks her and she almost cums. But while they are passionately kissing Mr. Eddie Jaye busts in and catches them in the act. Uh oh things are gonna get crazy. Eddie takes charge and tells them both what is going to happen and kinkiness ensues. First foxy Ana is gonna get tied up cuz thats how she likes it. They bind her up with rope and take her from both ends. Eddie fucks his wife's already wet, fucked pussy while Donny stuffs his cock down Ana's throat and gets a solid, sloppy knob job. They take turns with her slutty holes and then put her on all fours in doggie and keep fucking her brains out. She sucks dick while getting her pussy pounded and then she mounts Eddie and bounces her little ass all over his thick dick. While she's cowgirl fucking her man Donny fills Ana's asshole with his long hard cock and she savors the hardcore double penetration. Back on the bed Eddie and Donny fill her holes and they fuck and suck and get this dirty slut off in all the best ways until they each shoot their hot loads all over her pussy. What a good husband to give his wife exactly what she needs. This Sex and Submission is brought to you by JP 'The Pope".

Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked

All in the ass
39510ccf217e35f7ad92baebbf8f3792.jpg

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.
a87d1e8baf95d982554143ff9dd0335b.jpg

is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 2.0 GB in 7 files.

Download Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.

Stella Cox - bondage super talent
1e857ef7f14c51a66bf539834d25c966.jpg

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging
cd837e3e5f4d7bf15c8cd9d18ebb2d38.jpg

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Peppers Game - Part 2
75549ef3121ec71da55997272297f9e2.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Duration: 32:51

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4
5e3687657c6202070b3f506d1bf75ce4.jpg

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen
5b95a4d5ca1254e373ed4aaa7e8615ea.jpg

Unfortunately, the description of the title is not suitable for young people. Simply buy yourselves you.

Duration: 1:44:16
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

KinkyCore - Video 644
0e5c3dc03c0e6caca5ea7888b8bb3fbf.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 644

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
1c832f739cff64eec3e95ff2617d8ffe.jpg

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx
7878e7cd2ceca51668c91129d7a2177c.jpg

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

21sextreme - My name is Master
b70bf5cd9b3ae80f962a2bd772512132.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Margarita
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big butt, brunette, one on one

Frank is an expert when it comes to breaking in cocky bitches, and he is very good in teaching them some humility and submission. It doesn´t work differently with Margarita either, who seems to be a fast learner, but not fast enough to avoid punishment. The first step is to learn who is the Master, then everything else follow.

Duration: 46:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - My name is Master

Sklavin Melanie Part 4
cc7afcab1f09b049fd3e4b294593fbc5.jpg

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
d33e0d17a27e1d351f13ff1e9e5511a1.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2
3764010dbb71a2da69708397c1d366c5.jpg

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account