>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Insex - Tests 5
cdd90759a49f8d2d8eaea7c70139c6de.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Insex
Cast: Jessica, Mei-Ling
Genres: Blindfold, BreastBondage, Cage, Caning, Chair, Clothing, Desiree, Flogging, made Orgasm, Gag, Heels, Kebab Stick, Leather, Nipple-Torture, Noose, string, Scissors, Stockings, Strap, Strappado, Suction, Suspension, Tape, Tongue-Tie, Undressing, Vibrator
Video language: English

The torture and degradation of three new candidates who found one Insex shoot to be one too many. Meet jessica, a curvaceous young dancer. Can this stripper handle being stripped? Watch her fidget and titter as PD begins to bind her to a chair. He cuts away her clothes and tethers cord to her piercings to stretch out her tongue and pull at her clit.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.2 MB
Download Insex - Tests 5

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

polosa

Fake Phony Cop Goat Ropes The Frightened Girl - HD 720p
faeaddd55461352cee0746b2494553d1.jpg

Sadie awakens and I hand over mouth gag her before she can scream out. I tell her to be quiet but Sadie realizes she's tightly bound and completely naked and she's horrified demanding to know what's going on. Sadie listens quite well and doesn't make much noise while I clue her in that I am the criminal the police are looking for. I pull down my panties and stuff them into her mouth wrapping her head tightly with elastic tape further muffling her screams. I place a leather cord around her neck but am interrupted by a knock at the door.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 481.7 MB
Download Fake Phony Cop Goat Ropes The Frightened Girl - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Reagan Suffers Rope So Fucking Tight She Can Barely Move - HD 720p
e43bcdc228502969fee68c14e494de9a.jpg

Beautiful busty blonde Reagan Lush is naked and brutally bound in hemp rope. Her elbows are welded together painfully and her shoulders and chest are so tightly roped up that her breathing is restricted. The hemp rope cuts deeply into Reagan's pussy and ass splitting her in two. The painful crotch rope is attached to her wrists so that even the slightest movement of her hands causes excruciating pain in her pussy. Her legs are bound tightly together and her big toes are tied together with thin twine. Helpless Reagan sobs into her gag - a head harness with a ball so large her mouth is stretched uncomfortably wide to handle it. Reagan struggles and is clearly in distress. The rope bites into her flesh and her naked body is getting filthy on the dirty cement floor. I enter and place my beautiful prey in a tight hogtie connecting her bound ankles to her upper body. Then I grab another piece of twine and connect her head harness to her tied toes pulling and her head back as her toes twist and turn when I yank the rope to tie it off. I add some clover nipple clamps and turn the girl onto her side. Then I grope her bound perfect body as I pick up a zapper and taunt the poor thing. Reagan's eyes widen in fear as I touch it to her skin giving her a burning jolt of pain with each zap. Reagan is now sobbing her heart out. The bondage is so brutal that she can barely move at all. I walk out and leave her suffering and totally demolished.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps

File size: 335.2 MB
Download Reagan Suffers Rope So Fucking Tight She Can Barely Move - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mizz Shutters Wiggles In White Blazing Hot - HD 720p
2b24bba5d874983a8ad84de4a5e92162.jpg

Well mostly white should be said. Mizz Shutters is wearing only a white body top and black panties for her bondage. But to match her top is a foam white small soccer ball encased in a white tight legging as her gag. White ropes pin her hands to her torso that are tied behind her. White ropes to match as her ankles and knees are tied tight together. Her ankles secured to the post of the bed by a tightly knotted rope. She struggles on the bed using her toes to work at the rope securing her feet.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.2 MB
Download Mizz Shutters Wiggles In White Blazing Hot - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Armbinder Struggle - HD 720p
24a17c8d2b885125a0a9ccb3703c5bf7.jpg

New girl said she was up for a struggle. She didn't expect it to require any nudity, but we think it's nice to see a naked girl struggle in an armbinder. It was her first time, so we went a little easy on her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.7 MB
Download Armbinder Struggle - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Basment Bound Beauty Adara Taken - HD 720p
94b58e429fd2812d25aade7b1d389dff.jpg

Adara awakes to find herself in a compromising position. One too many goodies at the bar apparently for her. Now she is naked and tied in a strangers basement. A black ball gag buckled tight in her mouth as a thick leather collar is tight on her neck. The rattle of the chain catches her as she moves as its padlocked on the back of the collar and to a ceiling anchor. She whimpers loudly as she knows there's no way to reach it. Her hands tied tight behind her with a web work of string across her chest and a deep crotch string in her. Unsteady she wobbles to her feet. Shuffling forward with her ankles tied together, she tugs to the extent of her chain. Her fears realized as she sees a toilet also in her small basement cell, she figures she will be here a long time with no hope of rescue. She kneels on the floor , the cold concrete little comfort as she crawls back on the hard table. A sound..a as he enters. Her eyes wide seeing her captor for the first time. He tugs on the chain making sure its secure and examines her over as his prize to keep as long as he desires.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2510kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 211.6 MB
Download Basment Bound Beauty Adara Taken - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Escape Games - Brooke Thomsen & Chrissy Marie - Full HD 1080p
bf8e64cdd1310e669f56a2d7829bac00.jpg

I really wanted to get a chance to tie up Brooke during our first time shooting with her, so before she left I challenged her to a quick escape challenge to see how well my rigging can hold up against Master Matt's. I tie up the suer petite Brooke on screen at her wrists, chest, ankles and thighs as we laugh and joke around in our bra & panties. When I finish I make her promise not to cheat while Master Matt quickly ties me up, mostly off screen. I thought he would be on my side and tie me a little looser than usual, but I was wrong, he tied me up super tight! He cleave gags us both tightly, just for the fun of it! Then the time begins and we both start struggling and trying to get out first. I'm very disappointed when it only takes a few minutes for Brooke to get her hands free! I guess I should have tied her much tighter! By the time she escapes I've barely made any progress on the tight knots Master Matt tied, but I don't give up. Our time with Brooke is running short, so they tell me if I don't get free in time, then I am going to get tickle tortured! I hate being tickled so much so I have a great sense of urgency to escape! I eventually manage to get my hands free, but with only less than a minute left to free my legs! Brooke hovers over me prepared to tickle me which is already making me laugh and squirm! I run out of time and Brooke starts tickling me uncontrollably on my side and armpits until I manage to get the ropes off my ankles, which was a very hard task while being tickled! This was an extremely fun and silly escape game!

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 650.4 MB
Download Escape Games - Brooke Thomsen & Chrissy Marie - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account