>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Purple Armbinder Set
79210ff2b81379b0d2f0fec9ab38c65b.jpg

Genres: armbinder, hogtie, hood

This shoot is special for a couple of reasons, 1. I have a shiny amazing nice new video camera and it will be used for all shoots from now on so you should see a gradual siginificant increase in video quality &#8211; It's a Canon C100 from Canons EOS Cinema line for any tech heads who are interested. One thing though is for the moment we are not going to be taking any still photos until I can get myself a new SLR camera, which at this stage I am thinking will be next year. Sorry for the photo lovers but we are going video only for the time being. 2. We finally got around to making the purple armbinder to go along with Mina's hood, unfortunately we cant get anymore of this leather but the second we do its going back on the store as its damn sexy! I decided to tie Mina into a pretty demanding position after seeing how sexy it looks when she bends her arms when she is wearing an armbinder and this is the result... She was pretty well stuck and definitely not moving much especially with her cute little toes tied up like that. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 908.1 MB
Download Purple Armbinder Set

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Never Say Nevers
b53621e690705bd3ca25eef242358a5c.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nyssa Nevers, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

For some reason Nyssa Nevers cannot make up her mind. She screams every time PD hits her but whenever he starts to fill her holes with cock she seems just as unhappy. He is going to keep doing both until she learns to be a bit more appreciative. It does not matter to him if she is a slow learner. He has always been a man who loves to teach others. She does not realize that every time she begs for mercy he hears it as a cry for more. At this rate she may never figure it out.

Duration: 34:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.4 MB
Download Never Say Nevers

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Society SM - 11 Oct, 2014 - Her First Submission
313428fa01917d8d9a0924d8c1aff9c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Cosima Knight
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Cosima is a tall, leggy blonde with beautiful breasts and the allure of a hollywood actress...I found myself being very interested in seeing how she would react to my tenderless ways...treating this one like a helpless little slut would seem only a dream...and then, there she was all tied up, with her legs spread...such a treat...she begins with a bit of stubborness, but she learns her place well before the first scene is over...I do not take it easy on Cosima...in the second scene, her legs are spread wide, offering little support...she hangs from her wrists and struggles with zest as I flog her...I give her pussy plenty of attention...in my mind, Cosima does well to earn the pleasure she gets, and takes advantage with prolonged orgasms from a hungry pussy...Cosima turns into a pain-thriving cumslut right before our eyes...I couldnt have been more pleased...In her first submission, the potential has been recognized and hopefully we can take Cosima further into her desires to be bound and used.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1052kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 642.3 MB
Download Society SM - 11 Oct, 2014 - Her First Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mina's After Workout, Workout
2d417ced1263fbe12cf9118901af4691.jpg

Genres: ballgag, hitachi, rope

Mina had just been to the gym to work out, but when she got home earlier than expected it was clear she had skipped some of her excercise routine. As punishment I walked her into the bedroom, threw her on the bed and quickly tied her into a frog tie position with one small extra bit of fun. A crotch rope holding the hitachi in place leading under her legs and back up to her harness gag... Pulling it very tight so every head movement pulls the hitachi tighter against her sweet spot I left her like this and let the camera roll...

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5470kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 663.9 MB
Download Mina's After Workout, Workout

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Strasse des Martyriums
ce9bfd0889e90220a53432c08198f307.jpg

Release Year: 2017

All bdsm complex of pleasures is presented in the movie: binding, a flop, a dairy enema, development of buttocks a huge bottle, dot heating of sensitive intimate sites by means of the candle wax dripping on them, and many other things.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 528x400, XviD, 1411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB
Download Strasse des Martyriums

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Society SM - 16 Apr, 2016 - Controlling Kylie
6121692b81202d28fd70f34617fc7d9a.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Kylie Quinn
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 40:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 433.4 MB
Download Society SM - 16 Apr, 2016 - Controlling Kylie

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa