>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1
4f0707a666e0fcae49f7098b34cfcef3.jpg

You may remember that Alexis lost an escape challenge. If she managed to escape, she won cash. If she lost she is to be my bondage playtoy for the afternoon. Needless to say that she lost. After she originally lost, I hogtied, groped, and ballgagged her. This was all I had planned for her until: She thought it would be funny to push the ballgag out. This earned her another hour of bondage. I have her change outfits and the clip starts with me leading Alexis back in. She's in handcuffs and leg irons. I ballgag her again, this time much tighter. I neckrope her and then I smack her ass and manhandle her for a while. I finally remove her handcuffs, so I can start roping her. After her arms are securely boxtied, I rip open her shirt and pull her firm, tan, fake, tits. Because of their firmness, I use some thin twine to bind them. By this time, Alexis is having a hard time with the ballgag. I remove it as I have another gag planned for her anyway. I finish up tying her tits. I then have a few more ropes to add. I manhandle, tit slap, and spank Alexis for a bit, once again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 456.2 MB
Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

The Tease
11246e7a9bd12940b6bd953aaf213c00.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

A surpassingly-sultry brunette, named Tory, dressed in provocatively-tight white miniskirt, hose, garters and high-heels experiences a delectable transformation from aggressive tease to helpless bound beauty. Tory is introduced to ultra-tight bondage, a collection of mouth-filling gags, elbows-together ties along with taut breast bondage, crotch ropes, nipple clamps and a couple of strict ties.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:16
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 481.2 MB
Download The Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Dee Williams gets grabbed, severely bound, Brutally face fucked on a sybian! (2017)
5c69c75218ca4ad9d87c6af1187a19a2.jpg

Dee is brutally bound in a category five sex position, is completely stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, the Sybian. She then is put through one of the most extreme Face Fucking scenes, all the while cumming almost non-stop while deep throated. Most LA models can only do one of those things at the same time. Dee is in the top 1%.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 549.0 MB
Download Dee Williams gets grabbed, severely bound, Brutally face fucked on a sybian! (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Taming the Prissy Arrogant Bitch - Part 3
d6def900031873ac01d42d90f40da0fb.jpg

I turn Rachel around and put her back to the post. I re-string her neck to the post, making her to arch backwards. I then cut away the entire front of her shirt. I unbutton her jeans and start to cut them off too, but I'm liking the way she looks in them so I leave them for now. I instead add a tight crotchrope which I tie up and out in front, making her hips out, and tightening the neck ropes. To Tighten Rachels bondage even more, I tie her legs apart once again. Now she really starts to whimper! I walk behind her and fondle her before I go get the clover clamps. She really hates this. I leave her to suffer for a while. I can tell her attitude is getting better already! I return after a while and tie a string to the clover clamps and tie them off tight up high. Now the tears really start flowing. I slap her inner thigh before once again walking behind her and squeezing her clamped tits. Now I'm tired of the jeans. I rip and cut them almost completely off revealing Rachels trembling strained muscular legs. I readjust the crotchrope and sit back to enjoy the view once more. I get out my camera so I can remind her of what happens if she starts to go back to her old ways.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 388.2 MB
Download Taming the Prissy Arrogant Bitch - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Loretta and Trixi - The wrong woman Part 5 of 5
f88042096fad4ec3930d1e2e1f3b83ae.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Loretta and Trixi

The client now clarifies who is the unknown. Her name is Loretta. He tickles heavy herself again, and then solves her bounds. Then he leaves Loretta and Trixi alone. Loretta now takes revenge.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 333.2 MB
Download Loretta and Trixi - The wrong woman Part 5 of 5

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Paintoy - Stace
2a73ad4497f74c45020ef600beffce13.jpg

Cast: Stace
Genres: BDSM, spanking, torture, whipping, caning

Manual girl was released from cells that have tormented her tender little body. Watch as she gets disciplined in several scenes. Her pale, milky white skin turns bright red as she is hit on her ass and on her tits. Despite her thin appearance, she takes her punishment like a good little girl. But if she was a good girl, she wouldn't need to be punished. This one will make you want to spank yourself... in a good way!

Duration: 44:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1985kbps

File size: 671.0 MB
Download Paintoy - Stace

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jennifers Punishments
c090418cb6457327031339d0bea1cce8.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Jennifers Punishments is an intense video that chronicles the punishments of a young woman who has chosen to be held accountable for offenses committed throughout her lifetime. Jennifer proved to be very tough

Duration: 1:12:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 665.8 MB
Download Jennifers Punishments

Fileboom Premium Account