Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CRUEL BUSINESS WOMAN BUSTS BALLS. Starring Goddess Angelina

DESCRIPTION Finally fed up with her underling’s work performance, Angelina decides it’s time for him to truly understand his position of inferiority, with a severe ball busting. She informs him that she will only stop when he admits that from now on his role is to serve his beautiful, cruel and demanding Manager and hand over his weekly paycheck to her.

With each vicious kick, his balls begin to shrink and shrivel up into his stomach until he comes to realize that his testicles no longer belong to him…they belong to this superior Asian Goddess. She will kick, stomp, punch, crush and abuse his soon to be useless ballsack however she so pleases, and he can’t lift a finger to stop her.

Format: wmv
Size: 289 mb
Duration: 6.19 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/47aaa87f6221a/CRUEL_BUSINESS_WOMAN_BUSTS_BALLS._Starring_Goddess_Angelina.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

Ball busted by three Dommes

DESCRIPTION Mistress Evilyne came to the FemDom Summer Camp accompanied by Her personal slave, as you'd expect. As he belongs to Her, his balls also belong to Her, so She can do whatever She wants with them, even lend them to Her friends: Me and Mistress Lilse von Hitte. And would you think three cruel Ladies would do with a slave's balls? Abuse them, of course: kick them, punch them, squeeze them. It's so much fun too see how the "strong" man has such a weak spot that We can easily use to torture him until he's no longer able to even stand on his feet. It's amazing how We can make him roll on the ground in pain and squeal like a stuck pig with just a few well placed kicks. Oh, this weak creature that thinks of itself as strong...

Format: mp4
Size: 231 mb
Duration: 22:04 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/14292456ece8c/Ball_busted_by_three_Dommes.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

Say You Love it When I Kick You Full

DESCRIPTION Missy had a bad day and she is going to take out her frustration on him. After a few kicks she tells him "I love it when your pecker slaps your stomach!" She starts out wearing her heels that she has worn all day. Then she switches to kicking boots. These protect her feet, but offer little protection to his balls. It smacks against his privates so hard that it echoes throughout the room. She asks him how much he likes it and he tells her that "I love it when you kick my balls." He repeats it over and over for her. Even so, he is thoroughly busted and he starts flinching. That is bad so she busts harder and then leaves him hanging so she can bust a real man who does not flinch!

Size: 289 mb
Duration: 9.51 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/9df58bb909c09/Say_You_Love_It_When_I_Kick_You_HD_Full.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

Sexy Ball Breaking Club Boss

DESCRIPTION Veronica Love owns a night club. Lance Hart is one of her male dancers. He fucked a girl that works for Veronica, who happened to be one of her close friends. Fucking co-workers is strictly against the rules. He needs to be punished, and Veronica just loves to punish her attractive male employees…

She had the girls at the club handcuff Lance to a stripper pole in his skimpy uniform, a bow tie and a tight speedo that makes his cock and balls bulge, ready for impact… Veronica first paces around Lance, squeezing his balls, letting him know his in big trouble, then unleashes a crazy series of hard kicks to his bulge.

He can’t get away. Chained to the poll and ordered to spread his legs and take the abuse, Lance is fucked. Veronica knows Lance is a horny fuck, so she teases him with her body. She strips her top off so he can watch her amazing tits bounce while she laughs and destroys his balls.
Veronica loves how much power she has over his sensitive balls. After a bunch of knees and kicks, she simply leans down, cups his package and drives two fingernails into his nuts, making him moan in agony and submission.

Size: 318 mb
Duration: 08: 24 min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/0fd3308a9f971/_SEXY_BALL_BREAKING_CLUB_BOSS_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

wl1176 : Heavy Metal

DESCRIPTION I love the combination of black leather and cold steel, and this video has plenty of both! Wearing my gorgeous Italian leather gloves, I subject slave red's cock and balls to all manner of torture. Heavy metal ball weights and clamps are affixed, the kali's teeth is strapped tightly around his shaft and then for the finale I stretch his urethra open as far as it will go with my new 'cock speculum', so that I can see how many sounds I can simultaneously slide down deep inside him

Size: 645 mb
Duration: 27 min
Resolution: 1024x576

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/1f8e505c4708a/wl1176-3000.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

enimol

Double Knee Devastation

DESCRIPTION You Know that Pietra has one of the heaviest legs we've seen in Kebranozes, specially when she Knees. In this clip she pair up with cruel girl Bruna to test their testicular destruction power using knees. Those 2 guys are left breathless on the ground over and over again, with full force knees, and rapid fire as well.

Size: 419 mb
Duration: 10: 55 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/724ec8fc7056f/Knee_Devastation.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account