Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6 MEAN GIRLS BALLBUSTING

DESCRIPTION The girls of course were not finished with these peepers. They had just gotten the shiz fucked out of them in every way possible and now the girls have run back in to tie them back up and abuse their nuts, to make sure they never peep again. Now for those of you that did not see 6 GIRL STRAPON MAYHEM!!!!, these girls had just fucked these guys for over an hour straight with BIG dicks, however we only showed you about 24 minutes of the action. When the girls come back to tie them up and torment their nuts, the guys are already physically and emotionally drained. That tends to happen when you are getting pounded in the ass and mouth for over an hour. The girls start off a little playful with light slaps and playful teasing. Having a hard time keeping the guys legs apart, they decide to tie the legs together - to one another. So when one gets hit and pulls his leg over, the other one has to open his legs. Which is sick, but actually quite funny.The girls realize they have to stand them up to get better access to their balls. If you buy this clip, pay attention to the tall tan peeper, he looks like he is having a seizure the last few minutes..This is not an act. Hes scared shitless and has never had his balls on display like this, especially in front of 6 mean girls. This is a mixture of hard kicks, and then playful light teasing slaps, but in the end, whatever these two are getting at this point is just devastating to them after what they had gone through previously. Having their balls out there vulnerable in front a pack of wolves is frightening enough.

Format: wmv
Size 571 mb
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 14.10 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/51b9e9aa7a363/6_girls_ballbusting.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Balls in Fear

DESCRIPTION This is the final part of the M and B School Series. This Janitor has had a very rough 48 hours. First he gets fucked in 6 GIRL STRAPON MAYHEM!!!! then balls beaten in 6 MEAN GIRLS BALLBUSTING then called back the next day, where he is blackmailed and fucked again in Watching You Fuck Him Turns Me On, and now here he is again. Being heavily intimidated, blackmailed, insulted, and verbally humiliated. He is tied up, naked, and helpless as the girls whisper threats into his ears throwing in the occasional punch, kick or slap to show him they mean business. And then towards the end they unload kicks to his nuts.
BUYERS NOTE - as you will see a few hard punches and kicks towards the end of the video, most of the video is the girls teasing, verbally humiliating, and intimidating the janitor, with a few jabs here and there. This is not a full on ballbusting video. However they do give him some nice shots in the end, and some hard dick slaps througout the vid. There is the consistent threat of his balls being attacked which can be overwhelming to some. That is what makes the clip hot. And there is something REALLY sexy in how Dakota torments the Janitor and whispers threats closely in his ear.

Size: 571 mb
Duration: 14:10 min
Resolution: 854x480

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/a6b36c5aa5038/Balls_In_Fear.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Panty Gags and Ball Busts Bound Slave

DESCRIPTION Amadahy binds a slave to a pipe. She gags it with a pair of sweaty workout panties. Then, tapes the gag into the slaves mouth. The slave is helpless and afraid. Amadahy can ball bust the bound slave for as long as she wants. She takes a few warmup kicks, then knees its balls. Amadahy is just getting started. She grabs and punches the slaves balls, digging in her ring. Amadahy hopes the ring leaves a lasting mark. She kicks the slave hard, again and again. Finally, Amadahy tells the slave that shes going to kick it ten more times. Then, shes going to take a hot bath. Shell leave the slave bound to the post, because some of the other Princesses might come home and want a kick bag. Amadahy counts down ten very hard kicks. The slave spasms. Amadahy leaves it tied to the post, just like she promised.

Size: 316 mb
Duration: 7 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/8045307e9f335/Panty_Gags_and_Ball_Busts_Bound_Slave.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Alice's High Damage Ballbusting Audition

DESCRIPTION Meet Alice in testicular wonderland of Kebranozes. This girl has a superb kick, extremelly powerfull, and she managed to demolish 3 men in her ballbusting audition. This girl made a great first impression for being kinky, gorgeous, and strong.

Size: 289 mb
Duration: 18 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/8d6e6362563ec/Alices_AuditionSubt_.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Here to Destroy Your Balls

DESCRIPTION Molly Jane has Lance hanging from the ceiling. She struts into the room, boobs bouncing, in her high heels and pantyhose with a bottle of lube in her hand. She loves to knee boys in the balls, but she likes them to be rock hard while she does it…
She brings Lance to heaven by stroking his cock and rubbing her perfect natural big tits on him, just so the abuse to his balls is more intense. Molly giggles and smiles each time she knees, kicks or squeezes his nuts.
Molly has Lance bound and hanging from the ceiling. She loves kneeing him hard in the balls while his cock is rock hard and he just wants to cum.
Molly giggles every time she gets him on the edge of cumming, then knees him in the nuts to prologue his torment.
She makes him a deal. She tells him she will stroke his cock until he cums all over her pantyhose, but after he cums, she is going to just destroy his balls with harder knees.

Format: mp4
Size: 392 mb
Duration: 11.30 min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/d5d9b08f196cb/Here_to_Destroy_Your_Balls-_Molly_Jane.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Mistress gaia - poor balls!

DESCRIPTION Today I want to torture my slave to have fun and relax a bit my self and to prove that his entire body belongs to me totally. Tied up and lying on the ground, in front of my sofa, his balls are hanging and will be with my divine feet with the whip. At the end he will be to meditate on his condition to be less than three kilograms hanging from his balls.

Format: mov
Size: 488 mb
Duration: 10.14 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/a3dff0f44100f/poor_balls.mov

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: No Mercy For Your Nuts

DESCRIPTION Mistress Emily Danger is in a mood to torture some male slave balls today. She has a slave restrained to the barber chair so that he can not escape her punishments. She ties up his balls and begins slapping and squeezing his nuts. It's clear from his reactions that this slave can't take much CBT, but today he has no choice. Mistress Emily is a strong woman, trained in the martial arts. She can reduce a man to tears, just by squeezing his nuts. The torment is relentless and the slave is clearly having a difficult time dealing with the pain. Mistress Emily grabs his balls in one hand, making sure they are nice and tight, and then she slaps the out of them, making her slave writhe around like a wounded eel.

Size: 564 mb
Duration: 7.53 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/4d772313950fc/no_mercy_for_nuts.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Daisy Ballbusts a Catfisher

DESCRIPTION Jay meets Daisy at a hotel bar after having first met on an online dating site. He thinks he's getting lucky when she brings him up to a room but he's in for a reality check. Dumbass Jay thought he could pull one over on Daisy by saying in his online profile that he is 6'4'' and 250 pounds! She strips the wimp down to what he really is, just a pathetic bitch who needs to be taught a lesson, She decides the best punishment is a solid ballbusting with her gorgeous high heels.

Size: 402 mb
Duration: 10.17 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/ad0d4360d4e4a/Daisy_Ballbusts_a_Catfisher-_Daisy_Ducati.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Ball Squash Extended

DESCRIPTION his is an awesome extended clip loaded with kicks, punches, slaps, and cock crushing. Goddess Deanna is giving her new slave an audition to see what his balls can take. She discovers he has pretty sturdy nuts that can take a lot of kicks so she really works up a sweat taking him down. At one point she lays down on the floor and flutter kicks up towards his aching balls. Then she pins him to the bondage bed and steps and crushes his nuts between her toes, punching him repeatedly and standing full weight on his cock.

Size: 368.25 mb
Duration: 9.46 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/526c7d8e04f84/deanna_ball_squash_extended.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

Mistress Ezada kick training... on balls

DESCRIPTION This slave's got extremely small genitals, he's perfect to train My kick precision. And if I bust them completely, he's not going to miss much, they are too small anyways to get any woman interested in him that way.
I let him lie down comfortably, even gave him a pillow; I wanted him not to move too much, so that I don't miss his minute genitals. And here start kicks, with the toes and the instep, groin stomping, ball crushing and even some punching, ignoring completely his moans of pain. I had a great practice, I need to do this more often!

Size: 150 mb
Duration: 5.15 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/225bc188efaba/EzadaKickingTraining.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account