Gay Solo Male Bachir (Shower)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e10862a3c915fe887a121ca12c263337.jpeg

Studio: Keumgay

Bachir, a mixed black-arabian guy;
Ive meet this guy on a gym club in center of paris. He is very very shy and thats why I have no very much information to give you.
All I know is name, Bachir, he comes from South of Maroco, he is a mixed black-arabian and he does sport a lot.
Ive seen him doing his sport and Ive tried to ask him about to do pictures for himself. He wasnt too much ok but he said yes when I have proposed him a massage. He came the same day that Ive meet him and we did 1srt pictures outside and after all, he came in my hotel room for to receive a real good filmed massage. I hadnt say him that I could make more that a massage and thats why, by 2 times, he wasnt really ok to let me touch is large dick.
But more I did massage him, more the exciting grow up. And after all, he let me play with his strong dick. He is cute, very cute body and a very large dick and great balls...i was very excited to touch his dick. I like to play with fresh guy, and I lot more than ever, when they fell no good to be wanked by a guy, its my favourite part

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 507.6 MB