Gay Solo Male Bachir

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

fc553cd8e71ae298db9b871e5a479415.jpg

Genres: Studs, Arab, Big Dick, Straight, Muscules, Cumshot, Masturbation

I've meet this guy on a gym club in center of paris. He is very very shy and that's why I have no very much information to give you.All I know is name, Bachir, he comes from South of Maroco, he is a mixed black-arabian and he does sport a lot.I've seen him doing his sport and I've tried to ask him about to do pictures for himself. He wasn't too much ok but he said yes when I have proposed him a massage. He came the same day that I've meet him and we did 1srt pictures outside and after all, he came in my hotel room for to receive a real good filmed massage. I hadn't say him that I could make more that a massage and that's why, by 2 times, he wasn't really ok to let me touch is large dick.But more I did massage him, more the exciting grow up. And after all, he let me play with his strong dick. He is cute, very cute body and a very large dick and great balls...i was very excited to touch his dick. I like to play with fresh guy, and I lot more than ever, when they fell no good to be wanked by a guy, it's my favourite part

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB