Are we all conected?

gone xo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've heard some interesting things regarding random number generators. Somehow a person can slightly alter the 'randomness' by concentrating on them, that is the random number generator. Something of an upscale test was later done to see if the randomness is affected more of less if bunches of people wth-in the area of the RNG happen to be concentrating on the same thing. Like say, obama's inauguration.

I began to think... well how could this be? My first thought was the magnetic field of earth. With a combination of the magnetic field and some unknown connection with the human brain could be altering the switch board of 1's and 0's that make up a computer which runs the random number sellection process. If that's so, maybe this conection we share with our planets magnetic field is some kind of eveolutionary step to a global network of our consciousness.

Of course this is all just bullshit formed by snippits of facts, but an interesting idea no less I'd say :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think you're on to something, there. :) I have heard about the random number generator thing, before, by the way.

To your question.... yes, I do think we are connected, in some way. If nothing else, then through our souls, but among animals, it has been shown, before, that, for example, separated groups of chimpanzees can, without any manipulation, learn the same thing, simultaneously - the first group starts with it (can't remember what exactly it was, but it was rather advanced), then the other quickly also does - so since humans, when it comes down to it, are animals, then it is reasonable to think that these things can happen to groups of humans, too. And it has shown to be possible, numerous times. I think we are getting closer and closer to proof of this. Not that I myself need definitive proof.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account