> Amateur | Home

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

19ec5776c97dd0632b2eddebdbeafe7f.jpg

A friend told me that I really can experience some adrenaline in the streets of Zizkov. So I took my camera, money and started the hunt. I hadn't fucked for quite a long timel, so I could not wait to shoot some good pussy down. But that day seemed unsuccessful, but finally I was blessed. I met a beautiful, long-haired Petra, who worked as a secretary. I persuaded her to show me her breasts in a tram. The beauty turned me so hot, that I could not hold back and shagged her a little harder. Although she did not like it much and was worried about being recorded on camera, she finally was not upset. However, I gave her a proper dose of dough. I completely enjoyed it on that sunny day and I was just a bit sorry that she did not want to take my phone number. I hope I will meet her again. I wonder how you would like Petra.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:03
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 300.3 MB
Download Streets 18

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

176465792e5617272728bf543b71f063.jpg

I took advantage of the considerable presence of beautiful ladies in the nearby shopping center and mobilized my camera. The first notch of today was a very nice lady who showed me her sweet pussy, but then sent me to ... because I promised her that I leave the camera off. I could not cheat on you and steel the look at the wonderful pussy from you, so I turned it on! Ouch, what a bad language that was. I was rewarded by a pretty blonde lady whose eyes started to shine as she spotted the quick dough in my hand. She was just on her way back from gym, and she had her teenage daughter and husband waiting for her at home. She thought she'd earn her money easily and quickly, but it was a mistake. I fucked out both of her holes in the bushes behind the bus stop and she obviously enjoyed it eventually. We were just a bit distracted by curious passers-by and her husband, who was trying to call her at least 100 times on her cell phone. Could you understand that? Well, anyway enjoy this part and I hope you'll like it.

Duration: 24:07

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 361.7 MB
Download Streets 17

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

c26d1c8253b265031623430f6b1c579f.jpg

I must admit that I had a really good day that day. I went out with my camera to do a public inquiry, which went straight to the point. I asked Prague girls and women what they thought about stripping for money. My strategy had an unexpectedly rapid success. I talked one fantastic pretty blonde into a beautiful handjob. It was difficult, but I gave her some pressure and she unbent. Although she was a little annoyed that I had cummed on her sweater, but I hope she didn't mind. In conclusion, Finally I caught a nice mature brunette in my net, who was just going back home from shopping. First she seemed to kick my balls, but when I offered her some quick dough into the pot she made up her mind and pulled me into the bushes. Her husband, who was waiting at home just one block away for beverage she had for him in a plastic bag, seemed to pretty neglect her, because she fucked like hell. The busty lady even wanted my phone number so I could come fuck her more often. Something like this never happened to me.

Duration: 32:57

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 494.6 MB
Download Streets 16

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

c32677212b88859cf975970ac752434c.jpg

So I have another piece for you. I took advantage of good weather, waiting for my next girl in the park. It went unprecedentedly well, because I had two girls stripped and one amazing eighteen-year old girl fucked. I bow down to the girl, who got completely undressed in the bushes, because she was quite shy and she was struggling with hes moral convictions all the time. But quick money just know how to do wonders. Anyway the sweet eighteen turned to be a pretty female devill. Encouraged by shots and proper package of money in my pocket, I shagged her at the tree in a nearby park. It started to rain and so she wallowed in the mud. It was really good, she fucked like hell, swallowing sperm, and she even posed for me when peeing. Come and have a look at it, it's really hardcore.

Duration: 34:55

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 524.4 MB
Download Streets 15

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

be8f6e7e41ed098ba06a66406f30ff28.jpg

As you may already know, my name is Lada and I'll shoot quick money series for you. On my first mission I took advantage of the beautiful summer weather and I occupied the east corner of the swimming pool in Wild Sarka. With the brand new camera I was waiting for beautiful girls to show me their beautiful bodies. A pretty brunette even pulled up her t-shirt and if I weren't stupid it could even be for free. The main reward for my efforts and patience was a beautiful twenty-year blonde. She was difficult to induce, but eventually my hard cock and of course quite a bunch of money had the last word. I like sex a bit harder, so I believe it will be a refreshing change for you. Judge for yourself.

Duration: 26:15

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 393.8 MB
Download Streets 14

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

eaa194346868df4bccd865de2e76fbb0.jpg

Studio: Mofos
Cast: Leyla Peachbloom

Crazy chick got stranded in her cosplay costume, but lucky thing dude was there to help. He gave brace-faced cutie Natalie a lift, so she sucked his cock while he drove, then let him tap her big sweet ass when he pulled over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 124kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 240.9 MB
Download Leyla Peachbloom (Sexy Doctor Wants Dick)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa