> Amateur | Home

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3917d692c6cdfe79f0142ec611469fca.jpg

Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn't let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 491.1 MB
Download Streets 24

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

a5f1d451a7060044d2d497004005c994.jpg

I received an email from you, that I still hunt only young girls and seem to forget about the nice ladies. So I decided that this time I will focus exclusively on mature women. It was no fun, because they were not an easy pray so I had to be hunting for two long days.I have chosen for you the most interesting thing I managed to shoot. Finally, I found an incredible piece. As a sweet reward for my efforts there came a busty teacher who invited me to her house for coffee and then told me that she sometimes fucks students from her class. She obviously didn't want to tell me at what school she teaches. You sure understand that the teacher who likes young bunnies, would probably loose her chances for job anywhere. What should I tell you, I have never seen such a horny woman. I had to pay 20.000 cash, but it was worth it. Fucking with younger boys turns her obviously on. Download it as soon as possible, because as soon as someone recogniize her, I'll probably be fo7ced to remove the video.

Duration: 22:58

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 344.0 MB
Download Streets 25

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

e52d6f59d8d9c7f1c000cd4414320f04.jpg

Let me reveal you a great trick, how to ball a nice girl. I walked around the streets pretending to be an agent of modeling agency seeking new talent. But the girls didn't even have to go for the casting, because I took some shots with my phone directly on the sidewalk. This new technique of fishing brought me abeautiful girl who works as a vice-president of one company. Because she was just heading for lunch, I invited her to a restaurant and I talked her into something for a really long time. Even if she did not agree to have sex with me, she agreed to show me her wonderful vreasts and pussy at the toilet. She hurried back to the office, but she gave me her phone and I don't give up so easily. I ran to the station because it started to rain. There I saw a pretty girl with huge breasts. It found out she was from Slovakia and had just arrived in Prague. My trick with modeling worked on 100%, and even if she was very shy, she showed me something of her huge tits for 1 000. When I added 10,000 CZK in the pot, she lost her inhibitions and I managed to fuck her in a nearby park. It turned to be a dramatic event, because we are constantly being disturbed by passers-by, but finally everything went well. You sure will enjoy this film. Have fun.

Duration: 31:55

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 478.8 MB
Download Streets 26

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

d1399b072e57aceab082e9f3f0e834da.jpg

Holiday, hot weather and half-naked girls everywhere. Who would stay at home? I went into the streets and headed directly to the swimming pool in Podoli. But then something happened that I have never experienced before. I met an incredibly tall and pretty eighteen-year girl at the bus stop. I had big problems to address this beauty, as she completely drove me out of my mind. I immediately pulled out my trick with the modeling agent looking for new faces. It worked in out perfectly and I got a chance for further persuading in a nearby restaurant. But she was relentless that I had to do something I had never done before. I begged her to fuck with me. I promissed her 26 000 cash and that I will manage her to be a famous model. I admit that now that I have a bit of bad conscience. Check out this extremely beautiful catch.

Duration: 21:54

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 327.9 MB
Download Streets 27

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

f564d3bbc93611e8f3d0b2f592c39feb.jpg

I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed "economically". Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year's Eve passed by. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined his life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?

Duration: 34:24

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 516.5 MB
Download Streets 28

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

6724c8332fe6b8b02a6cdaa7de1be428.jpg

Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It's true. My predecessor, Martin didn't have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can't jog as I'm an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules! Enjoy!

Duration: 39:35

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 594.4 MB
Download Streets 30

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

637a8fa0df4e6b2134e5e2ebb24adfa1.jpg

Studio: UK Flashers (uk-flashers.net)
Video language: English

We meet up with Andrea and start to get a feel for her. She's never done this before, but is up for trying anything, so we find a busy road junction, and get her out of her bra and knickers as she flashes the traffic!

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 429kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 114.6 MB
Download Andrea Undressed 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa