All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DomNation - Sensual Sadism
u9x4n6an.jpg

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, Tease, Latex
Description: Mistress January is as sensual as she is , as she casts her young slave into a web of sensuality, pleasure, sadism and pain. Mistress January is mesmerizing as she seduces her victim with her massive breasts, suffocating him in her bosom, as she twists and claws his nipples. His moans of pleasure quickly turn to cries for mercy as she clamps her teeth down on his exposed nipples. Completely broken both physically and mentally, he surrenders to her seductive control over him.
Duration: 00:09:26
Format: Windows Media
Video: WMV2, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 413 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/c4de3d0385088/DomNation_-_Sensual_Sadism.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Mommy canand't resist you....youand're the best she ever had
63f2336d308817771587e2968c59c7bc.jpg

Tags: blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Fetish, POV, MILF, Mature, Orgasms
Description: Why do you let me wait so long my son?!...I told you I have something important to say! Sit down please...no...no don't come close to mommy!!! We are not going to play today.....ever again. That's what I want to tell you...even if mommy love you so much....we have to finish this relation we had my son!!! Your father is my husband and I have to be fateful to him....instead.... I love his son much more that I love him!!! I love my stepson cock...how you touch me, how you look at me...how you make love to me!!! And that has to stop...I scare that your father find out what we do and all is gonna be over ...in very terrible way!!! I want to save you from this .....and...that why....we must finish our love here my son!!!....No my darling...don't start....ohhh my God you are so beautiful.....so young and the best I ever had....but....stop to tease your mommy!!! Is not gonna work this time!!! I must be strong...no, no, no....don't come close to me....you make it so hard for me...for us!!! No my son....don't touch mommy's breast....ohhh...why my boy?!!! Why everything you do to me s so amazing.....and here we go again....I can resist you my son....such a beautiful, hard cock you had....and mommy teached you how to use him the best way! Ohhh....yes...... how wet mommy's pussy is.....you made it!!! Ohh my God....yes....say it again...say it...say how much you love your mommy!!! Mommy gonna cum.....yes...keep move your fingers in mommy's pussy....Yes...yes!!! Mmmmm.....you are so naughty boy!!! ....Well I see I can't finish to enjoying my son....everything...but listen my darling, we must be much more careful!!! I don't want to loose you my son!!!
Duration: 00:13:34
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 355 Kbps avg, 0.142 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 745 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/cfbfdbf82cbd8/Mo...u____youandre_the_best_she_ever_had.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/5e267f6cd04f2/Mo...u____youandre_the_best_she_ever_had.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

cordaris

Cruel-Amazons - Aroused and'Til He Cries
Cruel-Amazons_-_Aroused_andTil_He_Cries.wmv.jpg

Tags: Stockings, Fetish, Femdom, Uniform
Description: A femdom handjob from Cruel-Amazons clip store. Mistress Anette, seated and wearing leather gloves, teases a bound naked male slave's cock to a mostly ruined orgasm and then administers a little post-orgasm .
Duration: 00:12:49
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 894 Kbps avg, 0.152 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~382 Kbps
Filesize: 760 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/23bf2a2daf10a/Cruel-Amazons_-_Aroused_andTil_He_Cries.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/1a496d07d671d/Cruel-Amazons_-_Aroused_andTil_He_Cries.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Fishnethousepet - All About The Ass
Fishnethousepet_-_All_About_The_Ass.mp4.jpg

Tags: Anal, Solo, Fetish
Description: I had a custom order through and it's entirely ass themed. He wants to see me booty shaking, farting and plowing my ass with my nice big foot long black dildo! Starting out with some ass bouncing as I fart intermittently it's not long before I can't help but explore a little further. I use my fingers to open up my little bootyhole and continue to fart for you, talking about how full of gas I am. I get even bolder as I slide my foot long dong past my tight anal opening and start to really enjoy myself. I continue talking about how explosively gassy I am, even farting around the thick dildo as I fuck myself in the ass gystyle! By the end of the clip you can see just how slick my pussy gets as you watch the cock pumping in and out of my booty ;)
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 934 Kbps avg, 0.214 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~126 Kbps
Filesize: 317 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/4a10a9eec66d5/Fishnethousepet_-_All_About_The_Ass.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Princess Carmela - Smoking and Ignoring
Princess_Carmela_-_Smoking_and_Ignoring.mp4.jpg

Tags: Fetish, Femdom
Description: It' a classic unaware smoking clip but this time with me, Princess Carmela looking sexy in my red dress! I could just as easily be the sexy secretary in your office or random hot girl that is way out of your league. Enjoy smoke fetish fans... or maybe you just want a Goddess clip where you get to imagine yourself staring at me on a real smoke break and you are mustering up the courage to approach me, haha!
Duration: 00:05:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 484 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/806bd0db822f3/Princess_Carmela_-_Smoking_and_Ignoring.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Chichiandacutes soft petite bare feet
Chichiandacutes_soft_petite_bare_feet_wmv.jpg

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Fetish, Latina, soles
Description: She is on a couch wearing leg warmers and presenting her pretty feet , toes , soles holding them directly to the camera.
Duration: 00:09:45
Video: WMV2, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 936 Kbps avg, 0.171 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 296 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/d6f55218130d4/Chichiandacutes_soft_petite_bare_feet.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

I Know You Want Me
5776aa14422bee09f8a2fd0bd0a51fb3.jpg

Tags: Fetish, POV, Humiliation
Description: "Goddess Skyla Novea knows you want to fuck her, but that's never going to happen because you have a really small dick. She humiliates you by making fun of your little cock, telling you how tiny it is. The only thing you are good for is foot ing, so get down on your knees and tend to her feet! Kiss, lick, and suck on her perfect bare feet, tasting her from heel to toe as you stroke your tiny little prick, following her jerk off instructions. You should lucky that the blonde beauty is letting you touch her while you masturbate at all! Slide your hand up and down your little dick just as she says, cumming only when she tells you."
Duration: 00:05:42
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~421 Kbps
Filesize: 221 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/86e1617242919/I_Know_You_Want_Me.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Lucy Marie - POV Auntie gives you your first time
Lucy_Marie_POV_Auntie_gives_you_your_first_tim.jpg

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Fetish, POV, Mature
Description: Cant you ? neither can I. Your Mom is going to be home soon, but its been really nice to come and visit you, your such a big boy now. I couldn't believe when I saw you with your Mother in town, so tall and hansom. I have to tell you your Mom tells me everything and she said on the phone the other day that you seem quite sexually frustrated... actually she caught you jerking off. Its ok! don't blush... she also said she doesn't think you have had a girlfriend yet. hmmmm must be so hard to have never groped a real set of tits, never felt your fingers sliding against a wet pussy, never felt soft feminine hands gripping your hard cock. You find me attractive don't you? you used to tell me when you were younger and you didn't know any better, do you want to my tits? go on its ok, squeeze my nipples really hard. I want to give you pleasure, I want to make you really good. In fact I want to give you your first time, but it must be our little secret...now don't be shy I am just going to stroke that dick for a while... it is so rock hard.
Duration: 00:09:18
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.091 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 180 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/26e0920686ebe/Lucy_Marie_-_POV_Auntie_gives_you_your_first_time.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account