All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Paige - Pantyhose Face Sitting
Paige_Pantyhose_Face_Sitting_wmv.jpg

Tags: BDSM, Femdom, Pantyhose, Cuckold
Description: Paige continues her domination of her office nerd. She loves to sit on the office nerds face while wearing her pantyhose. He is wearing nothing but a chastity tube. She sits on his face and texts her boyfriend while the cuck struggles to breathe. The cuck has to tap out several times. Paige believes in full weight pantyhose smothering so he really knows his place. She does allow it to take a deep breath through his nose which is pressed up against her pantyhose crotch. The cuck is heaven but the chastity tube does not allow him to enjoy it!
Duration: 00:07:09
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 316 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/43b2a5f92619b/Paige_-_Pantyhose_Face_Sitting.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Princess Marina Angel - Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold Story Pt 1
Princess_Marina_Angel_-_Breaking_Bradley_A_Taboo_Cuckold_Story_Pt_1.wmv.jpg

Tags: Masturbation, Stockings, Fetish, Cuckold
Description: Bossy Princess Marina Angel is use to getting her way. Now that her mom married Alex and she has a new step Bradley, she plans on owning both of their bitch asses. She just finished masterbating with a huge purple dildo and has completely soaked her little red panties. She stuffs the dildo under her pillow and takes off the wet panties leaving them on her bed. She knows her step Bradley has been going through her stuff. Also sees her new daddy looking at her too. The power is all hers, so she decides to have some fun this weekend while mommy is away. Marina is going to cuck these bitches out. Step daddy Alex and Bradley are cleaning the pool. Marina walks up to Alex wearing a naughty catholic girl uniform and explains she is off to do whatever she wants. Alex says "your not going out like that young lady." She flips him the bird and says "I'll do whatever I want" and struts off. Bradley comments to his dad what a little slut whore she is. Alex says "now, now Bradley she just needs a little love and understanding." Bradley rolls his eys and says "I see the way you look at her. She is a little l slut and you like it." Finally Bradley sneaks into his sisters room and starts rubbing and smelling the soaked panties. He then finds the huge purple dildo. Screaming out for his dad "you gotta see this." Alex says "she puts this huge dick in her little pussy? Wow she is a little slut." Marina walks in catching both of them. "Hahaha I knew it, you fucking pervs." She slaps her daddy across the face with the dildo and then jumps in the bed lifting her skirt, "is this what you want? My tight young pink wet pussy?" Then she starts shoving the huge purple dildo in and out of her pussy, shoving it in her step dads mouth and then in her step s mouth. There you go you perverts, taste my sweet young pussy, thats right suck this dick you cucky boys. She then informs them they will be doing whatever she wants for the rest of the weekend or she will be telling mom
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: WMV2, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 693 Kbps avg, 0.279 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 360 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/df5bda9d44af9/Pr...eaking_Bradley_A_Taboo_Cuckold_Story_Pt_1.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

cordaris

Cruel Seductress - Goddess Victoria - Helpless To Resist
8rxqipmh.jpg

Tags: blonde, Solo, Fetish, POV, Femdom, Corset, Submission
Description: You fall to pieces at the sigh of me. I control your cock, which easily overpowers your weak mind and thus - I control you. You cannot help but stroke compulsively to My superior beauty. You wish you could stop but you know you can't, My body, my face - they make you helpless, weak. You cannot resist but to become a mindless jerk addict for Me.
Duration: 00:08:01
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 545 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~63.6 Kbps
Filesize: 207 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/f4395cd58ae46/Cruel_Seductress_-_Goddess_Victoria_-_Helpless_To_Resist.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

My Soldier Son Needs a Mommy Video andamp Mommys Orgasm Video for Solider
My_Soldier_Son_Needs_a_Mommy_Video_andamp_Mommys.jpg

Tags: Brunette, Fingering, Solo, Fetish, POV, MILF, Mature, Vibrator
Description: Mommy gets Hornier by the minute. She can't wait to show you how much she misses you. Misses how close you used to get to her and how much you turn her on. She has a toy and uses it on her pussy. She can't stop thinking of you and keeps ridibg the toy- she cums over and over. She hopes you'll show this to your fellow soldier friends too.
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 500 Kbps avg, 0.171 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 136 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/e4f8ca07cd7c4/My...eo_andamp_Mommys_Orgasm_Video_for_Solider.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Mistress Jade - Stocking Slave
umxzcrlg.jpg

Tags: Stockings, Fetish, Femdom, slave
Description: She is sitting on a chair and forces her slave on the ground to lick and her feet.
Duration: 00:05:28
Video: WMV2, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 447 Kbps avg, 0.055 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 146 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/7ef2dc905577d/Mistress_Jade_-_Stocking_Slave.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

The English Mansion - Office Thief - Mistress Nikki Whiplash
The_English_Mansion_Office_Thief_Mistress_Ni.jpg

Tags: blonde, Stockings, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Domination
Description: It is not such a good idea to steal from the petty cash draw, when your boss is Miss Nikki. Caught red handed, his feeble excuses are of no use and he knows that this is going to be a bad day at work when he finds himself crushed between her powerful thighs. This is just the start and his punishment involves a good beating from some well placed implements, as well as having to work for nothing from now on.
Duration: 00:39:33
Video: AVC, 1440x810 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 187 Kbps avg, 0.041 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 364 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/5cd3d47b85b76/The_English_Mansion_-_Office_Thief_-_Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Nothing But Footjobs - MILF Navaand's Beach Footjob
segidz3n.jpg

Tags: Fetish, MILF, Footjob
Description: After 13+ minutes of intense teasing, MILF Nava is ready to make him cum. SHE USES HER TOES AND THE SOFT BALLS OF HER FEET TO FIRMLY STROKE HIS HARD SHAFT, HER MOANS OF PLEASURE REACHING A CRESCENDO WHEN HE FINALLY BLOWS A HUGE LOAD EVERYWHERE! HE ERUPTS FOR 20 SECONDS STRAIGHT, and spilling seed onto her soles and toes, covering her feet and ankles in his cum. Nava milks him for every last drop, squeezing and pumping his cock until hes completely dry, smiling with satisfaction as his seed continues to drip onto her sexy soles..."
Duration: 00:14:04
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 826 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/697ec6400d1c5/Nothing_But_Footjobs_-_MILF_Navaands_Beach_Footjob.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/cc3590b8fcef9/Nothing_But_Footjobs_-_MILF_Navaands_Beach_Footjob.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Kathia Nobili - My Son Love the MILF....Mommy Gonna Show you Then
wlcbyzpn.jpg

Tags: blonde, Solo, Fetish, POV, MILF, Mature
Description: I come to my son room this afternoon...to your room!!! So messy again...the clothes are all around the room....and mommy has to clean it again!! But....what I find here!!! Erotic magazine.....full of woman.....full of milf...the woman in my age!!! That's why I never see you with the girls in your age!!! You fancy a woman.....does it mean?!!!.....You come in in the right moment.....,,Come here my dear....just come for a word!!! What's this?!!! Those woman turns you on?! I have better butt and body then them....so you fancy them....you can have a crush on your mom too!!! .......What?!!!....Are you????.......Well is kind of wrong.......but......yes,....your mommy can teach you many things!!! now you don't have to by shy! Give me your hand....right....and now touch softly my boobs!!! Good boy!!! Now let me slide your hand between your mommy pussy!!! So warm and juicy......you wish to it!!! Just don't be shy.....put the fingers in your mommy!! Ohhh....yes....right there! I love to see your excitement!!! Your cock is so hard....I think it gonna break your pants....better if you take them off!!! Oh my God!!! So beautiful....big...swollen dick!!! I can resist....let me taste you my son...I want to eat that cock...suck you...ohh...yes!!! But don't cum yet!! Your mommy has a different plan with your nice cock!!! Your mommy lie down...open her legs for you....and....,, Come on darling, put your big cock in your mommy's pussy.....is so worm and wet.....for you....for my son!!! Ohhhh....that pleasure....good....now I want you to move your ass front and back....start slowly....then more and more intense!! Do it to your mom!!! Fuck her until she cums!!! Yes.....I hold your butt strongly and push you deep into my pussy....ohhh...that cock make me so crazy!!! My son is the best lover....with the best cock!!!......I'm ready darling....make me cum.....yes....and cum with me!!! Yes my dear I want to you inside....all your milk.....pump it in to your mom's pussy!!!!
Duration: 00:14:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 995 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 887 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/e9f63b909f085/Ka...e_MILF____Mommy_Gonna_Show_you_Then.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/586e683664f4f/Ka...e_MILF____Mommy_Gonna_Show_you_Then.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Magyar Mistress Mira -The Last Cumshot In Your Pathetic Life
ced3724faddc2c5efadd6fecfb6e3e6b.jpg

Tags: Brunette, Handjob, Fetish, Outdoor, Femdom
Description: After my cruel revenge on this bastard hunter I stayed in the city and I became a real urban predator .Every street and park is my hunting area and I lost the control over my appetite! My today's prey is a fatty young guy and he is totally shocked when I attack him from behind the bushes.He is desperately tries to escape but he has no chance against me.I am a perfect predator: fast, powerful, cruel and very hungry!
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 339 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 732 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/1f699e1d3d1ba/Ma..._Last_Cumshot_In_Your_Pathetic_Life.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/85bc14676e97c/Ma..._Last_Cumshot_In_Your_Pathetic_Life.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Radiant Zoe - JOI Game Princess Says
Radiant_Zoe_-_JOI_Game_Princess_Says.mp4.jpg

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Tease
Description: So we're going to play a game, and you MUST follow the rules. Let me tell you how to jerk off to my perfect body, ass, and face. It might be a little hard for you to last long, but if you don't then you're fucked. So follow my rules, and wait till the 30 second countdown in the end. Don't cum too hard, you won't be able to cum for you wife later tonight. Start ing and jerkin' bitch!
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), , ~4 000 Kbps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~98.4 Kbps
Filesize: 243 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/91fc4da46b4bf/Radiant_Zoe_-_JOI_Game_Princess_Says.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account