All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anna-18
3863ipkt.jpg

Tags: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Facesitting, Russian, Domination, foot , foot
Duration: 00:14:14
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 969 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 215 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/b2a5ec9bdb4a5/Anna-18.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Ezada (Human pet milking)
Ezada_Human_pet_milking.mp4.jpg

Tags: Domination, Handjob, Female Domination, Orgasms, Forced, Orgasm, Milking, Femdom, Ruined Orgasm
Description: My mutt has become very annoying lately, it constantly wants to hump My leg and is dripping all over the floor. So I decided to release its useless sexual tension and milk it. To make sure it stays in the position I want, I use a humbler, which tightens its swollen balls. An anal hook fastened to the ceiling will make sure My pet doesn't move too much during the procedure. Probably not exactly what it wanted to get, even with this constant state of arousal, as its prick is not really hard at first. But a few light touches of My hands on its cock and balls get it quickly in the state I want. Some simple mechanical action on the cock is all I need to get My pet close to orgasm, and as soon as I it's there, I stop the stimulation and let it release the cum in a slow, frustratingly unenjoyable, discharge,
Duration: 00:08:05
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 216 Kbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps
Filesize: 85.4 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/7b98c94450dce/Ezada_Human_pet_milking.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Ezada - The Chair Of Pain
Ezada_-_The_Chair_Of_Pain.avi.jpg

Tags: Oral, Ladies, Femdom, slave, Cruel
Description: When we entered the metal room during a shooting, Mistress Ezada was really delighted and she immediately said that she wants to see the slave suffer on that special chair. Now, the slave is bound to the cold , his legs are spread. Mistress Ezada walks closer, dressed in black leather. With a soft voice she says: Well, you are a very strong slave, but now I will whip the inner sites of your thighs, the most sensitive part of your body! She walks around him, rubbing her own thighs against each other in cruel anticipation. She is already aroused. And then, with a thin dressage whip, she starts beating her victim. Every lash leaves a thin red line on his legs and very soon they have a nice red color. The slave screams out loud in pain, but that arouses the cruel lady even more. She don't stop. She continues with the whipping.
Duration: 00:06:24
Format: AVI
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 033 Kbps avg, 0.262 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 292 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/621bac9289019/Ezada_-_The_Chair_Of_Pain.avi

Fileboom Premium Account