All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anna-15
6e53b932f30c7597b5ed2ffcc283d3c4.jpg

Tags: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Facesitting, Russian, Domination, foot , foot
Duration: 00:14:18
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 969 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 216 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/efb5047a67be5/Anna-15.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Ezada (Ruined for the first time)
piyr656o.jpg

Tags: Orgasms, First Time, Handjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Domination
Description: This slave came to Me saying he's interested in orgasm control. He understands by "orgasm control" that he gets orgasms, thus pleasure, whenever I want. For Me orgasm control is about giving - or not - slaves permission to have orgasms, but never pleasurable ones, only ruined (of course). It's much more amusing to see their frustration that satisfaction. The funny thing is that this slave hasn't even heard about ruined orgasms, so I'm going to show him what this are. I explained him how they work, and he is eager to try; poor thing, he doesn't know what's he in for. I tie him up to the bondage table, with his balls stretched with a parachute, and start to tease him. To build up more sexual tension in his cock and balls, I sit on his face and let him smell My pantyhose. He can how much I enjoy this, taking control over his orgasms. I rub his cock, stopping whenever I him on the verge of orgasm; since I don't know him, I prefer to edge him than to rub too much and risk giving him even the slightest pleasure. And after edging him like this several times, I hit the bulls eye and the sperm starts oozing out of his prick several seconds after I take My hand away from it. His cock remains rock hard, of course, as it should after a well ruined orgasm, and I'm sure I can squeeze more cum out of his balls, so I use his cum as a lubricant and start rubbing his cock again. Before long, I bring him to another orgasm, ruined just as well. I'm sure he would love to a real orgasm now, but I will not give him the pleasure, he will have to remain there with his erection. He will not have any sexual satisfaction, only the satisfaction of knowing I'm pleased with him.
Duration: 00:08:21
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 782 Kbps avg, 0.208 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 296 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/e74cb3992382f/Ezada_Ruined_for_the_first_time.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

cordaris

Erection Destroyer Alexandra Snow
Erection_Destroyer_Alexandra_Snow.mp4.jpg

Year: 2015
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Orgasms, Femdom, Bondage, Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Pantyhose
Description: I place my slave on the cold floor with his head securely in my smother box. His hands are in mitts and bound to the sides, restrained to endure whatever I like. I place my ass on the top of the box, inches from his face and allow him to inhale the scent of my ass and pussy though my nylons. His cock twitches and throbs and I tease it relentlessly, then explain that the price for my ass on his face is that his cock must suffer. I tell him that if he takes all the strokes but keeps his cock hard, I'll let him cum! I take out a crop and give him a couple of slaps to the thighs to make sure he anticipates the blows to his cock and balls. I make him count the strokes, over and over, as I destroy that hard cock and any hope he might have of an orgasm
Duration: 00:08:01
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~5 071 Kbps avg, 0.229 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~109 Kbps
Filesize: 298 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/016b72467ae9f/Erection_Destroyer_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account