All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Blaire Williams - Amazonian Boot Cleaning
Blaire_Williams_Amazonian_Boot_Cleaning_mp4.jpg

Year: 2016
Cast: Blaire Williams
Tags: Boot , Femdom, Spitting, foot , foot
Description: Amazon Mistress Blair has been in her boots all day and they are very dirty after partying at a club, so she orders her tiny male slave to lick them clean. Blair towers over her slave as he licks the leather and heels clean, then she moves to the couch so he can lick the bottoms clean as well. Blair asks him if her boot bottoms taste good and the slave says yes; Blair them laughs at him, telling him he is not tasting a ; it was another man's cum! Blair wants to see how good her slave can suck her boot heels like a cock, so she stands and tramples his chest as he sucks her heels. She then has him remove her boots so he can lick and suck the smell of them off of her feet. The tiny slave licks and sucks Blair's feet as she enjoys her feet being ped
Duration: 00:11:18
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 326 Kbps avg, 0.134 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 698 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/94de7d2e4f81b/Blaire_Williams_-_Amazonian_Boot_Cleaning.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/7ce13ca1bebc3/Blaire_Williams_-_Amazonian_Boot_Cleaning.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

cordaris

Chanel Preston - Cum like a bitch
Chanel_Preston_-_Cum_like_a_bitch.mp4.jpg

Year: 2016
Cast: Chanel Preston
Tags: Handjob, Toys, Femdom, Bondage, Milking, Anal, Massage
Description: After making her slave submit to several huge dildos and leaving him bound with an inflatable butt plug up his ass, Mistress Chanel Preston has a new challenge in mind for her slave. She is going to milk him and make him learn to love cumming with a cock in his ass! Chanel expertly jerks her slave's dick as she shoves the plug deeper and deeper in his ass. When her slave blows a huge load of cum from the milking, Chanel removes the butt plug from his ass to rub his cum all over it, then shoves it back in his ass. After shoving his cum back inside him, Chanel removes the plug from her slave's ass and shoves it right into his mouth, ordering him to keep it in there ad not drop it. Chanel has completely humiliated and dehumanized her slave into a cock craving ass whore
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 276 Kbps avg, 0.133 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 433 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/0488ac7383658/Chanel_Preston_-_Cum_like_a_bitch.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Carli Banks - SNOBBY BITCH DUMPS SISSYDICKS 4 REAL MEN
2byazcz4.jpg

Year: 2014
Cast: Carli Banks; You.
Tags: Sissy, Masturbation, Humiliation, Domination, POV, foot
Duration: 00:12:45
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~2 524 Kbps avg, 0.274 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 241 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/166eb8965985d/Carli_Banks_-_SNOBBY_BITCH_DUMPS_SISSYDICKS_4_REAL_MEN.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Ezada (The kiss of the Russian whip)
4looy88x.jpg

Tags: Oral, Femdom, Female Domination, Russian, Domination
Description: This slave saw several of My clips, and was impressed by what he saw, it made him want to serve Me, to be part of My clips too. He wrote Me that he wants to take pain for Me, for My pleasure, and I accepted him. He had no experience back then, this was his first experience with a Domina. So I restrained him to the door of a cage and showed him what taking pain for My pleasure means. First I worked his ass and back with a flogger - a mere warm-up, but it made him squirm and tense him muscles in pain. Well, the real pain is only about to come: I will show him how I kiss a slave with My Russian whip. A painful kiss, but the only kind My slaves ever get. The tip of My Russian whip bites deep into his skin, leaving intense marks and making him literally climb on the cage door, just to avoid it. But there's no avoiding it, he came to Me to take pain, and I'm going to give it for as long as I please. He has to get to know it better, if he wants to be My slave...
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 445 Kbps avg, 0.323 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 330 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/623fa4d531d45/Ezada_The_kiss_of_the_Russian_whip.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account