All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ezada (Pleased through My pantyhose)
f1ad2d49c16cbbf898c0f0a9ddee97ed.jpg

Tags: Femdom, Female Domination, Stockings, Pantyhose, Domination
Description: Whipping this slave turned Me on so much, that My shiny pantyhose, that I have been wearing for 2 days already, without panties underneath, are now really wet and smelly. A smell that My slave can't perceive as anything else but wonderful. But smelling is not everything I want from him now, I want to sit on his face and use his nose and tongue to please Myself. I have rubbed against his nose in the past, but I have never let him lick My crotch, even through pantyhose, before. But maybe I will, since he does a pretty good job and manages to give Me an orgasm. Good, now it's time for a bubble bath...
Duration: 00:05:06
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 012 Kbps avg, 0.155 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~164 Kbps
Filesize: 299 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/014490bffd47b/Ezada_Pleased_through_My_pantyhose.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Ezada (Mind control through orgasm control)
Ezada_Mind_control_through_orgasm_control.mp4.jpg

Tags: Orgasms, Femdom, Female Domination, Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Domination, Forced
Description: Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.
Duration: 00:14:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 995 Kbps avg, 0.130 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 314 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/cb72715826a76/Ezada_Mind_control_through_orgasm_control.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Ezada (Milking the flaccid crybaby to the last drop)
m2ssxtuu.jpg

Tags: Orgasms, Femdom, Milking, Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Forced
Description: I have just whipped My slave to tears as a punishment for being selfish, he is down now, realizing how much he has disappointed Me with his behavior. I can see his cock very small and flaccid, he has just taken a lot of physical pain, but that was nothing compared to the pain of knowing he let Me down, and that makes him very low. But that cock does not really belong to him anymore, it is under My control, and if I want to milk it - I can do it regardless of how My slave s. It is in My power to make that cock cum, small and soft as it is, until I dry the balls out, literally squeezing the last drop of cum out of it in 5 forced and ruined orgasms, completely emptying the slave's balls into a big puddle on the floor. his cooperation is not needed, and his resistance would be futile: I own and control that cock. The slave's job is to clean that mess off the ground with his tongue in the end.
Duration: 00:08:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 551 Kbps avg, 0.126 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 416 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/34e0c805667e5/Ezada_Milking_the_flaccid_crybaby_to_the_last_drop.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Ezada (300)
Ezada_300.mp4.jpg

Tags: Fat, Boot , Femdom, Nipple, Spitting
Description: Our debut movie with the notorious Mistress Ezada Sinn kicks off with a sentence of 300 strokes for the unfortunate slave. 300 proves not to be enough to satisfy Mistress Ezada, so the slave s the full force of her wrath for considerably more than that.
Duration: 00:32:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 642 Kbps avg, 0.071 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 426 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/7714b57cdb844/Ezada_300.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Fat Proof And Milking A Pay Pig
Fat_Proof_And_Milking_A_Pay_Pig_wmv.jpg

Year: 2015
Tags: Handjob, Fat, Femdom, Milking, Female Domination, Domination
Description: Roleplay Sexy Slaughter:Now I check if the pig is fat enough for becoming a nice pork dinner for me and my friends! We like round and meaty legs to make a good ham from them.Also the backfat must be enough for cutting some good steaks from it. But before I have to remove the bristles because we don't like them on our food.A good pig muste be naked and shiny before slaughtering.Or can I use him as a breeding boar? To check it I have to take a sperm probe with my heavy rubber gloves. This takes only some minutes and we will know it if he can avoid his final destiny for now...
Duration: 00:11:42
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), , ~3 000 Kbps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 263 MB
Thumbnails:

00240x0032-01.png

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/468b3d896c614/Fat_Proof_And_Milking_A_Pay_Pig.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account