Affidavit

gunnarsub

sissyfag and slaveslut

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I specifically desire and authorise the MISTRESS to use force to compel my obedience, using any means at Her disposal, including extreme torture, most severe whippings and canings, and other strict punishment. I want and even plea the OWNER to punish any sign of disobedience or lack of readiness for action immediately most severely. Even the slightest hesitation, the slightest misbehaviour, the slightest violation of any rule shall be subject to most severe punishment! I must know that if I object to an order or break a rule, I will be subject to most brutal torture which will not stop until I comply with every whim of the OWNER. I want and even plea Her neither to tolerate the smallest negligence nor any excuses, but make life hell for me!

I do want punishments to hurt and accept that whippings may leave long lasting marks on my body. The MISTRESS may punish me either for a lapse in my behaviour, for a completely arbitrary reason, or just for Her enjoyment, amusement, or gratification. What I understand best is fear and pain, mixed with more degradation than I could ever have thought possible!

All sissies are sluts and faggots that must be exposed, shared, and objectified in order to allow everyone to gain power over the slut and make use of him. Therefore, I hereby execute an unlimited Model Release in favour of the MISTRESS as OWNER covering all photos, video clips, and other recordings of me of any kind. On all such photos, video clips, and other recordings my face shall be clearly recognizable and my full name, address, and contact information shall be on display. I consent without any condition that all such material shall be copied, posted, and spread for any type of purpose on any website or at any other place by the MISTRESS or by whoever so wishes.

I am well aware that once information on a sissyfag is uploaded to the net there is no going back! I am well aware that all such material may be quickly downloaded by other viewers who in turn will download and save all material to their computers, share it with others, and repost it on other sites. And I am well aware that the exposure cannot be undone! I fully understand that following this Model Release my reputation might get permanently destroyed, and that once such photos and details of my person are made available on the net, my decision cannot be reversed again.

With this SLAVE CONTRACT in hands any OWNER has already more than sufficient material to bring me to heel and it is easy to get more. A search the net for gunnarsub and my name would do to trace additional information including all my details.

I specifically desire to be placed in a position where I CANNOT change my mind again. I specifically request and authorise the OWNER, not only to ignore and of course deny anything I may say or do what might in any way be considered a refusal or retraction on my part, but in the opposite to punish and torture me brutally for any such attempt.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: