log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Open you mouth so I can stick my toes in

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 720x1280
Size: 3 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

What I want you to do is open your mouth nice and wide so that I can stick my little toe in. Just my little toe and at first, and make sure you don't bite down because if you do I am going to have to punish you. Now lick every last little nook and cranny on my toe and once you are finished me can move on to the next one. I wonder how many of my toes I can fit in your mouth at one time. -Roxxy

Download Links:
>>>Open you mouth so I can stick my toes in

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Olivia Rose wants to play a game of chastity with you

Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Gorgeous mistress Olivia Rose wants to make a fellow's fantasy real by locking his boner in a kinky device. This hot blonde in red lingerie will make her slave do anything for her.nYou want to be my personal slave and let me control every orgasm you have. Well, there is one condition and that is wearing this chastity device to make sure that you don't even get hard. I bet you love the thought of me being in charge of every ejaculation you have. I can sense it is turning you on. I will get to decide when and how you will be able to blow your load. That will be the ultimate submission from your side. How exciting.nI wonder if you can match my record. The longest I had a guy in a cock cage is three months. Do you think you are up for that? But since you want to be my perfect slave I bet you will handle this mission. Now lock that dick for me and send me the keys so I know that you will not try anything fishy during your chastity period.n - Olivia Rose

Download Links:
>>>Olivia Rose wants to play a game of chastity with you

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

log247

Crushed by a giant woman

Size: 2 Mb

Look at you down there on the floor. You are about to get crushed by a giant woman's huge feet and there is nothing you can do about it. You can try to run and hide but you know I am going to find you and when I do I am going to take my big toe and slowly crush the life out of you. If you beg I might just let you live though. -Roxxy

Download Links:
>>>Crushed by a giant woman

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

I can\'t even see your dick

Size: 5 Mb

What can you do with something no bigger than an inch long when it's erect? LOL you're penis is so teeny weeny itty bitty small and disgusting! Do you jack off with two fingers or something? I can't even imagine how pathetic it would be to be you! It's like a little cocklette. Maybe it's the reason why you're still a virgin. - Rene Phoenixn

Download Links:
>>>I can\'t even see your dick

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Eat your cum for your hot roommates

Size: 4 Mb

Here we go you little perv start stroking that tiny dick of yours! Try some double handed techniques and build up that massive fucken load! We have a nice treat for you at the end but in the meantimenkeep beating it. Check out our sexy bods and imagine our nice, soft hands all over your cock. You can feel your dick pulsating and the blood rushing to the shaft. Rub it faster for us and don't take your eyes off of us. You ready to cum? Cum NOW. OH YEA it feels so good. Let it all out like a good boy. Now lick it up! That's right lap your cum up. - Taylor & Summer

Download Links:
>>>Eat your cum for your hot roommates

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Agatha is in a mood for a sexy game

Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Agatha is feeling randy and she cannot wait to play dirty games with her horny lover who will do anything to make this mature brunette happy. Lucky for him, the hot mistress has great JOI for a kinky fellow.nI hope you are feeling horny since I am. I have been waiting all day to see you jack off. Are you going to pull it out of your pants for me? I hope you got something good for me. Oh, that is a nice specimen of a dick. Why don't you rub it for me? I am going to teach you how to jerk off. First, put it in your hand, get a bit of that lube and look at my body while you stroke yourself up and down.nGet that cock nice and wet. That is so sexy. I love watching you while you play with yourself and gaze at my body. You are such a bad boy. I know you have all sorts of naughty thoughts running in your head right now. Imagine you can feel my fingers on your nice long boner. I can see you getting super hard for me. That is exactly what I want from you.n - Agatha

Download Links:
>>>Agatha is in a mood for a sexy game

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

I'll Teach You The True Meaning Of Pain.

Size: 5 Mb

Miss Brandi Lyons is a beautiful and merciless mistress who delights in inflicting pain on pathetic losers like you. You can try to resist, but the more you struggle, the more this dominatrix babe will ratchet up the pain.nnSo you think you know the meaning of pain do you? Well, let me tell you, you don't know a goddamn thing about the real meaning of pain. You see these mouse traps? I am going to snap them right on your nipples and the head of your penis. Then I am going to clamp your pathetic little balls with clothes pins.nnI can tell you are just about at the limit of your pain tolerance. Well, guess what? All of that was just an appetizer. We haven't even gotten to the main course yet, so why don't you just sit there with your cock and balls getting squeezed and think about it for a while. Now, let's get into the really stuff!n

Download Links:
>>>I'll Teach You The True Meaning Of Pain.

Fileboom Premium Account