log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm going to make you a little bitch girly boy

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 720x1280
Size: 6 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Princess Anna thought that you were just a weird roommate who thought she was hot, but after finding you rustling through her panty drawer, she realized it was all about you being as feminine as possible.nI get guys checking me out all the time, dude. Though very few are doing it because they want to be in my clothes instead of in me. That's cool and all, because secretly, having a gay, wannabe-girl sissy friend has always been a nice idea to me. Now we can go shopping for clothes together and find you pretty little outfits!nAnyway, I thought you might want to try some of these, so get rid of your clothes and try on this outfit. These panties will look so cute with your tiny cock hidden away inside them. And this dress will fit snugly around your already feminine and petite frame. Oh honey! I can just imagine how many guys would want to fuck you in the ass if they saw the sissy you really were.n

Download Links:
>>>I'm going to make you a little bitch girly boy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Foot fetish cum countdown

Size: 5 Mb

Start stroking your hard cock to our feet. Watch us wiggle our perfectly pedicured and soft toes and feet right in your face. Go ahead and get closer- get right up in there and imagine how good they would taste! You have four perfect pairs of feet just begging to be worshiped so keep stroking that cock and when we let you, you can cum on our command. Let it all out! - Taylor & Summer

Download Links:
>>>Foot fetish cum countdown

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Your little cock doesnt do it for me

Size: 4 Mb

Every time I see that little cock of yours I wonder how I ended up married to such a pathetic loser. I go to bed unsatisfied every night because that tiny little penis of yours can never satisfy me. So, from now on I am going to be bringing some guys over every once in a while that can actually please me. Maybe if you are lucky I might let you watch. -Carissa

Download Links:
>>>Your little cock doesnt do it for me

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Nikki Daniels shows off her body and gives JOI

Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Horny babe Nikki Daniels is ready to be admired by a randy fellow who loves looking at her formidable body. Luckily for him, this hot brunette can also get pretty frisky while giving out JOI.nI know you like my outfit since it does not leave much to the imagination. Would you like to touch yourself while looking at me? I want you to jerk off right now. Take that dick out and start playing with it. I can see that I am getting you pretty excited since your cock is getting a bit hard.nI bet you would love if you could rub that boner on my soft skin. That would feel pretty good, wouldn't it? I will let my tits pop out of this kinky outfit. I know you enjoy looking at them. You like me being a bit naughty but still pretending to be a good girl for you. Grab a hold of that massive tool and make it super stiff for me while enjoying my sexy curves. Keep jerking off since this game is making me very horny. I love the way my body is affecting your prick.n - Nikki Daniels

Download Links:
>>>Nikki Daniels shows off her body and gives JOI

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

We are going to dress you up like a bitch

Size: 6 Mb

Samantha Grace and Jasmine Mendez think that you are at the bottom of the food chain. In order to make you fully appreciate just how worthless and pathetic you are, they plan to dress you up as a woman and treat you like one too.nHey, you pathetic little dweeb! We got you some presents while we were out today and now is your chance to show us just how much they mean to you. Would you prefer to wear the pink or the black panties? They are both yours to keep, but we know how much you love the idea of being treated like a little crossdressing whore, so pick your pair and put them on.nLook how cute they are - you are absolutely adorable and we can just about see your little cock getting hard because you love the idea of being sissified. If you were a prostitute out on the street, I think I would pay about ten dollars in order to fuck you in the ass. Would you like to sell yourself for that price, you feminine piece of shit?n

Download Links:
>>>We are going to dress you up like a bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Stern Diana Knight is a kinky mistress

Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Mature mistress has a great plan for her submissive sissy fellow. Diana Knight wants to doll up a lucky guy and take him out just so she can guide him in some bisexual fun.nYou are not a tough man but a sissy boy so I am going to doll you up. I will dress you in a cute little pink dress and then I am going to do your makeup. All of this has a purpose. I want to take you out. Maybe even on a leash, because that is where you belong. I know you want to suck dick. Don't be so surprised I have seen how you look at other men.nWe are going find you a goo-looking fellow who is going to bend you over and plow his hard dick up your ass. And you will love it! After that you are going to turn him around, grab his member, like it is the most delicious thing in the world. You are going to stroke him and start choking on it. This will make me so happy, seeing you suck on a huge dong.n - Diana Knight

Download Links:
>>>Stern Diana Knight is a kinky mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Spoil us or else

Size: 7 Mb

You want to spoil princesses like us don't you? You can just FEEL it. All the power we have over you. All we have to do is snap our fingers and you'll give away your money for us to spend on anything we wish. We want to go out shopping of course, eat at the finest restaurants with our girlfriends, maybe buy a new car and get tons of pedicures and massages ALL on YOUR dime! LOSER. Taylor & Danica

Download Links:
>>>Spoil us or else

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

We think that you are secretly bisexual

Size: 4 Mb

Alexis and Sadie can't work out why you're not hard looking at them in their lingerie. They figure you're bisexual, and want to confirm their hypothesis by getting you anally fucked.nYou know, we've both come to the realization that you're not as straight as you think you are. That cock of yours is always floppy when we're around, but as soon as you look at a dude, you're rock solid. Being bisexual is fine, slave boy - but we just have to make sure that you get your taste of dick to keep you happy!nSo, put this collar on and let's go for a little walk. Next door, we have a bunch of dudes with big, thick cocks that can't wait to meet you. Both of your holes are going to be used by huge slabs of meat that are destined to show you just how hot it can be to enjoy a dude's package. Aww, you're such a bi slut!

Download Links:
>>>We think that you are secretly bisexual

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

I'm going to strap on fuck your asshole

Size: 5 Mb

Leyla Berry thinks that the bedroom experience between the both of you has been a little lackluster recently, so she's going to introduce some gender reversal and indulge in your bisexual sissy fantasy.nBecause it's such a special occasion, I felt like I had to go out and do something seriously different. That's why I have this huge purple cock strapped to my pelvis. See, I want to turn you into my little sissy bitch and fuck you like a good little whore. I want those pretty makeup covered eyes to look up at me as I face fuck you over and over again.nYou are my slave, and as such, you listen to my every demand. So put on that cute little dress I got for you the other day and get ready to become the crossdressing slut I have always dreamed of you being. This is my ultimate bisexual fantasy, and nothing gets me more aroused than the idea of you being the whore I get to fuck.n

Download Links:
>>>I'm going to strap on fuck your asshole

Fileboom Premium Account