37/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

slutmaster6

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Are you a true slave ? Do you want to show the world what a great slave you are ? Then it´s maybe you I´m looking for.

I´m looking for online male/female slave/sub.

My turn ons are humiliation, and to control you. You will just be my toy, but I will allways take good care of my toys.

Example task/dare:
1. You have to where no panties and mini skirts, and go down on the street, with a piece of toilet paper hanging from your shoes. When someone tell you about the paper and you get down to remove it, all can see that you have no panties on.

2. You have to play a while with your lips, introduce a finger in your mouth. You will suck it slowly without using your tongue, as if it was a male sex. You will pay attention to not using your teeth. I have to get the "feeling" of the smoothness of your mouth and of your sucking abilities. You will have to do this for 10 minute, looking at the cam(Thing the cam as me) all the time.

What I maybe will ask you to do:
1.Send me a daily journal.
2.Mail me upon waking, with your day schedule.
3.Make you drink from a bowl on the floor, and send me the pics.
4.Make small movies for me.
5.Orgasm control.
6.Give you instructions how to hurt or humiliate yourself.

It will be ok with limits and stop words.
Any age, race or size welcome.
If you are a male, you must like sissy training.

Something about me: I´m 36 y.o, and work as a (male)nurse. I work 24 hours shift, so I only have to go to work 3 times every 2 weeks, so I have some time for you.

If you are interested drop me a line and we will discuss limits.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account