27/m/pa looking for bottom bitch with no sexual boundaries

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MardukSaysCallMeMaster, Dec 15, 2009.

Click here for more.Click here for more.

1. Click here for more.
    I am currently seeking a younger (18-24) woman, or women if you are comfortable, to let me degrade them, spit on them, slap them, pull their hair (sometimes out), panty gag them, tie them up, and then fuck/penetrate every hole they have in no specific order as long and hard as I'd like until I'm done and cum in a cup that is to be consumed by my little slave cunt.

Then, we can cuddle, take a shower, smoke a joint or five, and go somewhere quiet and natural to talk about things that make us who we are. I am pretty open minded as far as what I will do sexually, but all of the other ones I'm not willing to do can be discussed and possibly changed.

I despise whiners and high maintenence money sluts. I am more turned on by a girl in cut off bdus, doc martens, and a shitty old ripped up black metal band t-shirt than any diva sauntering around trying to feel she is better than anyone.
    Hit me up, I promise I won't hurt you...well, injure you. I intend fully on inflicting pain.

:eek:

ik

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Click here for more.Click here for more.