25 Year old male looking for dominant woman

henny2000

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

25 Year old male looking for online Mistress

I’m a 25 year old male seeking an online mistress to command me. I’ve been into bdsm for a while but have recently discovered my submissive side and would like someone who can bring this out in me. I have a camera and webcam and will be willing to use both.

I would welcome contact from any women willing to take me on and can be contacted through either a pm or e-mail on this site.

My limits are:Watersports, Scat, Hard CBT, Public, Friends/Family. Anything else pretty much is fair game and I’d hopefully like to have someone who can push me within my limits.

Anyone who is interested can request photos so that they know what their new slave looks like.

I am only looking for a mistress I’m afraid so apologies to anyone who doesn’t fit the bill.

H

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

jackyuan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Love sports,Sports cap are essential items,People who like to play golf usually need to be prepared Packing bags, used to hold Pu stress balll, and Bag hanger store clothing racks,Baking pan can be stored with every image, Printed tape and Stationery tape are daily essential tools, Mall promotions arePromotion Gifts, usually of the gift is not a single, therefore need to be bundled with Die cutting tape with gifts, and most people look forward to theChristmas gift needs packaging bags made him more attractive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account