21/M dom looking for <21M sub

BoyPhila

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone. I'm a 21 year old guy from philadelphia PA. I'm what I refer to as an "age dependent switch", meaning I like to sub for older guys and dom younger guys. I've been subbing since I turned 18 and, while I enjoy it sexually, I don't feel any emotional connection to guys 10, 20, 30 years older than me. I really want to find a guy my age or slightly younger who is into subbing, who hopefully I can develop an emotional, and possibly romantic relationship with as well. I don't really care where you live although it would be nice if you lived near philly, I feel that's too much to hope for. I've been looking for forever but since the age range I'm looking for is only 3 years, it's been difficult.

I have quite a bit of experience considering my age. I feel my sub experience has helped me become a much better dom. I also have a bit of experience domming, both online and in real life. I'm into extended bondage, enforced chastity, anal play, gags, nipple torture, mild to moderate cbt, spanking/beating, candles/wax and much more.

I'm 5'10", 170lbs, white, blond hair, blue eyes. I look young.

You can get me at AIM sn industrialtastic or on skype at siultimate. Hope to hear from some interesting people!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account