21/M dom looking for <21M sub

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by BoyPhila, Jan 13, 2010.

1. BoyPhila

BoyPhila New Member

Hi everyone. I'm a 21 year old guy from philadelphia PA. I'm what I refer to as an "age dependent switch", meaning I like to sub for older guys and dom younger guys. I've been subbing since I turned 18 and, while I enjoy it sexually, I don't feel any emotional connection to guys 10, 20, 30 years older than me. I really want to find a guy my age or slightly younger who is into subbing, who hopefully I can develop an emotional, and possibly romantic relationship with as well. I don't really care where you live although it would be nice if you lived near philly, I feel that's too much to hope for. I've been looking for forever but since the age range I'm looking for is only 3 years, it's been difficult.

I have quite a bit of experience considering my age. I feel my sub experience has helped me become a much better dom. I also have a bit of experience domming, both online and in real life. I'm into extended bondage, enforced chastity, anal play, gags, nipple torture, mild to moderate cbt, spanking/beating, candles/wax and much more.

I'm 5'10", 170lbs, white, blond hair, blue eyes. I look young.

You can get me at AIM sn industrialtastic or on skype at siultimate. Hope to hear from some interesting people!
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. curiousbman

curiousbman New Member

Too bad I fall outside your age range. I'm in the northern Philly suburbs and would love to play, but I'm 34.