BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3
95ef0616d1eba05084e2628384dd4b98.jpg

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly
2b2f17381f6d4fc217d8da220941c802.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat
c352c1b9d75329141dfb2bcec14f910b.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat Belmont
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, restraints
Video language: English

Master Argus decides to try out his new medieval stocks on Cat Belmont! Having her firmly restrained in them, he applies he to her breasts and then proceeds on to some breast and nipple play. He then ramps it up to a good hard cropping. Satisfied that she is now in total submission, he removes the stocks and compels her to give him an extended blowjob.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat

Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills
d56c36d63a21bd098ee47d6a621b8492.jpg

Cast: Lilly
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage

We find ourselves in a strange and unusual story. Lilly is tied to a chair, which is lying on the ground. Her sister is upstairs visiting and Master is running around fucking them both and asking Lily to be on cleanup duty as cleanliness is next.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills

Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!
f2bc94ee8da5adc5a01423e0110a1262.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex

Mistress Delirious treats her slave Ava to a breath of fresh air from the Wasteland dungeon by taking her out on the screen porch for a bdsm training session. After warming her up with a solid flogging, she puts Ava through a series of sensory play and rewards her at the end with a set of massive orgasms. Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood.

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 363.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Sandra, Salena, Constance
c2b77479ddc066715f52195cb6e47247.jpg

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra, Salena, Constance

Wasteland - Vyxen In Trouble
782966482eb06c64cb6d22e680ff4117.jpg

Cast: Vyxen
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel

Secured to a Saint Andrews cross, in the bowels of the interrogation building. An overpowering feeling of helplessness surrounded Vyxen. She knew she had to surrender to her interrogator, but it would not be willingly. What she didnt count on was the pleasure she would feel, as she succumbs to his manipulations and begs for more.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Vyxen In Trouble

Sissy Maid Slave
94fd482d8111a2e29946bea6eb8b0422.jpg

In the ever-expanding world of sexual fetishes, feminization is quickly gaining in popularity. Acquiring a sissy may be all the rage, but getting one to do all your bidding can prove to be tough work. You have to be a determined Mistress with a firm hand like Dita Rose, the no-nonsense Femdom of Sissy Maid Slave. For those curious, this Transfetish Production is a very thorough look into the life of a sissy maid. From training to complete servitude, this movie has it all.
If you've ever had an interest in sissification, the talented young Mistress Dita gives us a firsthand look at how to properly dress, train and handle your own sissy slave. Her prey is the sexually confused Jade Madison. He's posing as a computer repairman and claims to have a girlfriend, but Dita can see right through that act. She knows he was born to live his life as an obedient little sissy slut. Watching Jade become a submissive tranny is a long and, thanks to Dita, very enjoyable journey. If you're a fan of domination and humiliation, you can't pass up these first three scenes, which deal with the submale's intense training.
Not one to waste any time, we dive right into the transformation. Stockings, a new frilly outfit, some makeup - they all play a big part in turning this average straight male into a sissy. As part of his girly change, Jade is also thoroughly educated on how to please his fickle Mistress. This includes how to properly clean her filthy heels with his tongue and the daily upkeep of the house, which as a sissy maid he's obligated to do everything a regular maid would only in a kinkier way. For example, for sissy maid Jade, cleaning a toilet isn't a simple act. No, in the hands of Dita it's a fetish treat, as he's to clean it with a toilet brush attached to his mouth gag. It's the only way to ensure a proper cleaning. Of course no one ever said training a sissy was easy. These worthless subs are bound to mess up. But don't worry; Dita knows that when a sissy makes a mistake, the only way to correct him is with an intense spanking session.
Jade endures a lot, but ultimately becomes a sissy maid Dita can be proud to show off. She invites Mistress Ashley and her husband Damian over to check out her new acquisition, and the couple are only too eager to put him to the test. Jade is clearly nervous, but she's been properly trained. She knows she has to do anything to make Dita's guests happy, and that includes getting on all fours to suck on Damian's cock. When she first pulls his dick out it's small and flaccid, but with a few strokes of her tongue it soon grows to fill her mouth nicely. Since it's not massive in size, Jade is able to properly deep-throat him. That may not seem like a difficult task, but it's a little more challenging when you have his wife fucking your tight sissy ass with a strap-on. Mistress Ashley is outstanding at doing just that while she barks orders on how to properly suck her husband's cock. Jade does outstanding work and is rewarded nicely with a mouthful of cum. Pleased with the obedient sissy, the couple decide to take her with them on their vacation.
The rest of this film is dedicated to the various tasks Mistress Ashley gives their weekend sissy. She's much more aggressive than Dita, but Jade handles herself nicely. From massaging her new Mistress's tired feet to allowing herself to be suspended as she gets probed with various anal toys, Jade is a model submissive. She takes on every task with gusto, but she's really at her best when taking care of Damian. The beefy straight man makes a last appearance at the end and we get another chance to watch Jade suck on his cock. Jade really is a talented cocksucker, giving Damien another mind-blowing orgasm.
Cuckolding, bisexual acts, - Sissy Maid Slave touches on all these fetishes and many more. Sissification may not be for everyone, but this feature offers plenty of titillating acts to satisfy all fans of kink. Exploring a new fetish is always an exciting adventure, so jump right into the action with this quality Transfetish production.
Close Review X

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1263kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Sissy Maid Slave

Slut Slave Training, 1
0b656a17225553cf0ca693127ebaffe1.jpg

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Slut Slave Training, 1

Sandra Romain and Devaun
23f7a29b2b17bc53d41cece2c6ce1ce2.jpg

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Devaun
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Domination ,Strap On ,slim ,Sub ,Bondage ,Femdom

Devaun gets dominated in hard bondage and latex by Sandra Romain. This girl gets aroused when bound and at the mercy of a beautiful woman. She can endure intense play and looks so innocent when put through her paces. Very good chemistry and interesting gear in this Update.

Duration: 1:08:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Romain and Devaun

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Wasteland - The Petulant Slave
5911167a9c9ae590131975ab100df3f0.jpg

Cast: Starla
Genres: Goddess Starla, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

Goddess Starla is fed up with Jada Sinn and all her nasty, foul mouthed antics. Starla wonders if maybe Jada is acting out because she wants more attention from her Goddess. A problem easily solved. Lots of Hardcore action with a happy ending for everyone!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 155.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - The Petulant Slave

Wasteland - All That Sparkles
2b36950f51ecb99070410a19cebb450b.jpg

Cast: Ten
Genres: Anal, caning, Controlled Orgasms, restraints, Spanking

Anal and pussy play at its finest. Master David has Ten just were he wants her, tied up with her pussy and ass exposed. Master loves to hear counting, especially from his slaves. Tens face falls as he produces the cane and asks her to count to 72. For every thing she does correctly there is a heavenly reward. However when she gets it wrong the punishment is nasty. Ten is so turned on by their game that you can hear how wet she is as she begs to cum over and over again.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps

File size: 152.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - All That Sparkles

Afsana Hogtied
254fa180fd3b17fc729b89c9090019e9.jpg

Afsana is usually doing the tying it seems, so I thought it might be fun if the tables were turned. I boxtie her and throw in some breast bondage. She is briefly manhandled and I smack her ass a few times... it is obvious that she is not used to this kind of treatment. She seems like she is for the most part enjoying herself until she is hogtied. The hogtie is tight, and I even add some rope to her hands and feet as well. I then make it tighter, by pulling her up and tying her off above. I leave her like that for a while, before putting her on her side, but she does not last long after that. I added some behind the scenes footage of Afsana being released.

Duration: 34:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 765.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Afsana Hogtied

Wasteland - The Game
494800aa8046ba694170d865ff0a52ca.jpg

Cast: Trisha Uptown
Genres: Discipline, Goddess Starla, restraints

Goddess Starla loves to play games, any kind of game, but her favorite games are the ones shes invents herself. The problem for Trisha is that her Goddess also invents the rules, as the game is being played. Poor Trisha has no chance of winning at all, and she knows the consequences if she loses.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2061kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 163.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - The Game

21sextreme - Domination victim - Aletta Ocean
ad5504b2fd415327918f4b1a33ca72c1.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Aletta Ocean
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, one on one

Aletta Ocean is a helluva hot Angelina Jolie lookalike, and you´d think she´s not open to domination at all... But you´re wrong! She totally enjoyed it as Anthony tied her arms and legs and made her cum several times. At first she tried to resist but the electric clit stimulator was buzzing so hard on her throbbing clit she was not able to hold herself back...

Duration: 38:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Domination victim - Aletta Ocean

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

21sextreme - After her man
ccb637486927fd98d1d723bb9b07ac57.jpg

Cast: Pearl
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

Beautiful Anita Pearl is after Mistress Sabrina Sweets boyfriend, but she´s about to realize that she picked the wrong guy to seduce. Sabrina deals out a good deal of punishment in this scene, and by the time she´s finished, Anita regrets the day she laid eyes on Sabrinas man...

Duration: 38:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - After her man

Wasteland - The Tables Have Turned
2400807725de93e8093a42d10f958e79.jpg

Cast: Johnny
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Debbi, FemDom, Flogging, Foot Worship, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Johnny, malesub, restraints, Sex

Its finally time for Johnny to get a taste of his own medicine. This hot couple of Master and slave have decided to switch roles and experience each other perspectives in the intimate BDSM world that they share together. Debbie does not hesitate to assert her new found power and starts off the session with some clamps, clothespins and a crop. One can only imagine Johnnys thoughts. Once Debbie has a sense of Johnnys limits its time for her to have some fun while humiliating hima little shoe worship and a large dildo gag will do just the trick! As Debbie brings herself closer and closer to orgasm, grinding against Johnnys dildo clad mouth, you have to wonder just how much of this he will be able to take and how bad he will be once he has reasserted his power!

Duration: 17:18

File size: 164.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - The Tables Have Turned

21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1
fff1e45331e9560111bd2056005b09c0.jpg

Cast: Mandy Bright, Ella Brawen
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, big tits, short hair, redhead, brunette

Mistress Mandy Bright is a health care professional who is checking the medical papers of working girls in her district. One of the dames, Ella Brawen fails to present the proper paperwork, so Mistress Mandy has to take her away for a thorough inspection - and of course the proper punishment.

Duration: 38:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1

Wasteland - Talk Dirty To Me
77340ecc2bb2f5a2f65a8a8db3689fe5.jpg

Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Giselle Humes, humiliation, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony hates it when her subs dress like sluts. Its important to her that both her and the girls are viewed in the community with respect. So when Giselle broke the golden rule, Mistress was furious. No matter how many times Giselle promised not to do it again, Irony just does not care. The cries, and pleas for forgiveness. Making bargains she cannot keep, nothing worked. Giselle knew she had no choice but to give in to her Mistresses desires.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Talk Dirty To Me

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3
5a12a68608a428452407aabd8909a31e.jpg

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

>>> Download <<< A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Kelsey Kane - Breeding Journal (2024)
90d8e2aa98d53fc1e9bbcaf265bc9a9d.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kelsey Kane
Genres: BDSM

Kelsey can hardly manage her sexual appetite. She has been writing a diary for a while now where she conceals all of her nasty fantasies. Her latest obsession is her boyfriend Donnie's semen. Kelsey wants him to cream all over her pussy until her belly is swollen. She needs to feel Donnie's cock deep inside of her while shooting his creamy load. She wants him to use her as a fuck hole, owning her cunt and fucking it up 'til she's pregnant with his seed. All of these breeding wet dreams live in Kelsey's imagination, unable to tell Donnie how she truly feels about him not pulling out. However, everything is about to change as the guy finds Kelsey's diary and reads through it. Donnie just can't believe how desperate for cum his girlfriend is, giving graphic descriptions about how she yearns for being impregnated. Feeling the luckiest man in the world, he decides to turn Kelsey's fantasies into reality by using her body as a fuck-toy and filling her hole with meat and man milk. Tied up and without any control of her movements, Kelsey is about to be bred into submission until her pussy cannot take more jizz.

Duration: 48:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Kelsey Kane - Breeding Journal (2024)

Wasteland - So You Wanted To Stay!
6b1e45b22664460c24d21eb88f8f0472.jpg

Genres: Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints

Mistresses Irony and Cheri have had so many delicious adventures together that Cheri has ask to stay. She just loves her Mistress, especially those bodacious breasts of hers. Just the thought of having Mistress touch her, play with her body and inflict Ironys special form of BDSM play makes her wet and leaves her begging for more.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 256.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - So You Wanted To Stay!

Wasteland - Dirty Words
6507ffac08edd149ff67501bec91623b.jpg

Cast: Daisy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, femsub, Flogging, Fucking Machines, gags, High Definition, hot wax, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Rob Gadling, Sex

What has Daisy done now? Restrained to a platform, Daisy must watch in a mirror as Rob writes on her body exactly what he thinks of her. When Daisy protests she is gagged and punished, including a good caning to the soles of her feet. To discourage her from struggling Rob places a candle on her chest. Now when she moves, even just a little, wax pours over her body. Robs goal is to have Daisy begging to be taken by him.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 134.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Dirty Words

21sextreme - Lee'd delight
abc4f9734359895e355715eb6f004245.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis, Kitty White
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

We love Lee Lexxus because she´s such a cold-hearted, nonchalant dominatrix. Whines, tears and screams do not melt her heart, she goes on disciplining her slave until she gives up and surrenders to her Mistress. To achieve her goal, she employs an arsenal of sadistic methods like hog-tieing her sex slave and leaving painful bruises all over her boy, as a result of severe corporal punishment. Lesbian domination rules!

Duration: 39:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Lee'd delight

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2
ecde9615cfb15dfa547b89d65aa61489.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Duration: 32:55

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dia Zerva Live aka Feel the Burn
fe6fe3dd4ee16e28bc18139ce1b241b9.jpg

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: Blonde ,Humiliation ,Clothespins ,Bondage ,harness ,Domination ,muscular ,Straight ,BDSM ,white

Dia Zerva shows up for her live shoot, only to realize that the other model booked for the show has flaked out, meaning Dia will be receiving an intense level of attention all by herself for the next 6 hours.
A heavy iron collar is locked around her neck, and her torso is covered in almost 100 clothespins, which are ripped off at once after they have had a chance to clamp her skin for a while, ensuring the maximum intensity when the zipper is finally pulled off.
With no other model around, there is no rest for Dia. She is immediately strapped into a severe head harness and ball gag with her arms strapped up behind her. She is made to rotate as she is whipped hard all over her body.
The climax of the show comes as Dia is bound on top of a box as cyd thoroughly lathers her asshole, cunt and clit with his intense burning sauce. Dia's screams, the look on her face, and her body movements and contortions are priceless as the sauce keeps getting hotter and hotter, seemingly with no upper limit.

Duration: 1:10:42

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Dia Zerva Live aka Feel the Burn

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu
501ebbdcce456b2f7c2fd4302cae9bbe.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Wasteland - Intimate Stranger
5b87d657732266bb5bfb1a0f6f0094f9.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, hot wax, Rob Gadling, squirt

Ava finds herself once again in a precarious situation. Placed on a plank of wood, legs tied apart, her arms immobilized she has no choice but to submit to Masters manipulations of her body. Moving quickly between pain and extreme pleasure, Master is able to give Ava such an intense orgasm that she squirts on his dungeon floor.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1990kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Intimate Stranger

American Housewife
2572729e953dad6627f35c882c21303d.jpg

Cast: Charles Dera ,Tana Lea
Genres: Tattoo ,High Heels ,Redhead ,dungeon ,Collar ,big dick ,Chains ,top ,housewives ,Rough Sex

When red head beauty Tana Lea marries her ideal all American dad type, the reality of Charles' eccentric behaviors lands Tana in chains, living under the cellar stairs. Desperate to work things out, Tana agrees to undergo Charles' bizarre housewife training program in order to move their relationship to the next level. Let the training begin! Gagged and on a leash Tana refuses to go back to her spot in the cellar and offers to do anything Charles wants to stay out of that dark cold dungeon. First instruction is to kneel down, hands on pussy eyes up and suck my cock! With love and gusto Tana takes Charles hard dick deep down into her throat sucking and slurping and drooling all over it. Tight nipple clamps swing from her big tits as she diligently performs her wifely duties. Then later that day while cleaning the silverware Charles tells Tana to present so she cleans all the sex toys, floggers and zappers off the living room table and climbs onto all fours to display her sexy, voluptuous body for her husband. He ties her up and disciplines her with the flogger and slaps her ass around until it turns red. Charles slides his cock into Tana's mouth again and she gets it all wet and ready for her slutty pussy. With back arched and high heels on Tana takes Charles big dick into her tight pussy and gets a hot ride that makes her cunt sing! He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and she moans with pleasure but its really Tana who wants to please her husband so she takes a good hard pounding in her little pussy until Charles is satisfied. He flips his willing wife over and ties her wrists to her ankles so her legs are spread wide, pussy exposed and crops her sensitive thighs and it gets her excited. Charles drives his cock deep inside Tana's wet cunt and fucks her good until she is screaming with delight and he shoots his hot sticky load all over his wife's pussy. Tantalizing Tana Lea is well on her way to being the kinkiest American Housewife she can be.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< American Housewife

Wasteland - Electrifying Love
dddf5c510c5c07e5cdc0f201c82ec218.jpg

Cast: Richie
Genres: caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, restraints

How many volts do you need to use to let her know you care? Thats the question Richie is asking today as the lovely Vyxen begs for more and more. In order for Vyxen to receive the release shes looking for, she must first pleasure her Master, but there is a catch.

Duration: 9:21

File size: 195.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Electrifying Love

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2
abbc1df3e0a9f79c35aff781eec44870.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:05

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Angel Cummings Hot, dark, 19yr old bound and getting fucked!
08acba5218d9011408accd80b1428187.jpg

Cast: Maestro ,Angel Cummings
Genres: Submission ,toned ,unshaved ,big dick ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,Domination ,Straight ,black hair ,BDSM

This cute, sexy, 19yr old has an amazing natural body. Her ass is perfect, her pussy shaved, and her tits big. Restrained in a custom metal bondage device, this helpless co-ed has her holes at all the right heights for a brutal fucking.
We fuck her mouth, then her pussy, then her mouth; back and forth, we make her cum! We flog and vibrate her 19yr old pussy and then we fuck it more. Some cum on her ass is the icing on the cake. This little slut loves cock and we love it when she's helpless to stop the brutal fucking she craves.

Duration: 16:39
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Angel Cummings Hot, dark, 19yr old bound and getting fucked!

Wasteland - A Declaration of Trust
37e59ddf63f19ca144ea7a7cdf479cf6.jpg

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, Suspension

Nyssa loves the ropes and the feeling of being vulnerable to someone else. The ethereal feeling of being suspended off the ground. In a short amount of time, Master has made Nyssa so wet, she is begging for an orgasm.

Duration: 10:08

File size: 211.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - A Declaration of Trust

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3
007087f18c7f8dd235f0163a62ba1235.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

>>> Download <<< A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Chain Reaction
3bdae1175fd812de739727690064e5fc.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled.

Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Chain Reaction

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues
a19207211ef49971a35ac96b36e09a03.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Hardcore

The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

Wasteland - Y Me?
ba25b37e8dd08ecf4dd35a84f79a0720.jpg

Genres: 2019

ZAP, Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. ZAP ZAP, she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she œcould take it, there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least thats what she hoped for.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Y Me?

Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Heather
9fe69e9380371cf533bea44f2508d7e1.jpg

Cast: Heather
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, restraints, Sex

Heather has been sent to Punishment Incorporated for conduct unbecoming a wife! Refusal to take her husbands cock in her mouth and a downright dirty attitude has landed yet another women in hot water. Tony takes this filly and breaks her will with a barrage of flogging, cropping and caning. Having warmed her up, Tony whips out his raging hard cock and presents it to her. She whimpers with delight.

Duration: 26:01

File size: 247.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Heather

21sextreme - The Bad Inmate
be02cd1b6187367844467449e3515e71.jpg

Cast: Trisha, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

Sabrina Rose just can´t seem to stay out of trouble. She´s been arrested and convicted for prostitution, and now she´s doing time in the slammer. She´s caught smoking on the job by her boss, Lea Lexxus and she´s furious! She decides to teach Sabrina never to disobey the rules again. A little rope, a whip and a few dildos are all she needs for the special lesson, which Sabrina is sure never going to forget...

Duration: 36:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - The Bad Inmate

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!
b0a71c0b16096c6bd79fc3130410ccb3.jpg

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms
dad63434436c171dccdb54bd200c228e.jpg

Cast: Kylie Ireland
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Handler ,Circumcised ,Pierced Nipples ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering

If you know Kylie Ireland, you will know this shoot is fucking hot. If you don't know her yet, you are in for a real treat. This is Kylie's first on screen bondage experience and she takes it like a true professional. Cursing, spitting, screaming and all.
Watch as she is tied and beat in ways to make anyone cringe, then on top of the bondage, watch as we shove the largest toys we have into her dripping holes as she screams out her orgasms over & over again.

Duration: 1:11:54

File size: 1.6 GB

>>> Download <<< Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms

Wasteland - Decisions Can Be A Pain In The Ass
ec446915125ce7bda3650c67d0d96ca9.jpg

Cast: Jada
Genres: Anal, Controlled Orgasms, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage

Youve all heard the old expression,, eyes are bigger then my stomach, well, Leila has redefined that a bit. When asked by Mistress Jada what toys or instruments she would like to incorporate into her next scene, Mistress was shocked by what she heard, or rather saw. There was her favorite petite sub proudly displaying a number of toys and a very large anal hook. In fact Mistress was very leery about even using it and questioned her sub repeatedly about her decision. Well, Leila stuck to her guns and insisted that she wanted to try it and Mistress never disappoints.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2045kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Decisions Can Be A Pain In The Ass

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3
9baeae3aa4e95e947b2bdd8dfec5c3c3.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.

Duration: 19:25

File size: 872.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

Alba Zevon tries the shock collar challenge
ad89a70f5b6cd33e9c9c55eb6de8ae7a.jpg

Cute Alba is a cute but tough bondage model from Italy. Will she able to handle the shock collar challenge? At the end of the video, I tell her to take the remote and shock herself. Can she do it?

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14529kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Alba Zevon tries the shock collar challenge

Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila
53fd080edc5a57fc8919530408e7b3bb.jpg

Cast: Lilith
Genres: Flogging, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, restraints

Owning your own little sub has its benefits. You have access to them 24/7, your dungeon is always filled with high pitch screaming and if you break it, you already own it (joke). Lilith has a second go of it with Leila and things get a little nasty. Breaking in her newly purchased play toy is going to take some serious time and effort. Its obvious that Leilas pussy is in need of some hardcore attention so Lilith, being the no frills Dom that she is, rolls her sleeves up and gets right to it. Lots of action and orgasms in this one!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Wasteland - Sexual Dreams
c283a6b067a457af14ffcbf9ea32af95.jpg

Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony

So what is the punishment for have sexual dreams and fantasies about someone else, other then your Mistress? Ava is about to find out, when Mistress Irony finds her whispering someone elses name.

Duration: 10:13

File size: 213.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Wasteland - Sexual Dreams

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3
0925c07260ff54aa4cd11f798e0e0e36.jpg

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:24

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Alisa is back for more shocks!
c6cb2c8d6d33a93afc0b98d8a8a03774.jpg

Beautiful Alisa is back to win some more prize money in the shock challenge competition. She soon regrets it, as she remembers how painful a shock collar can be. Alisa gets locked in hinged handcuffs as she tries to make it to the end.

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13525kbps

File size: 626.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Alisa is back for more shocks!

Anna Tyler
cd96cfdc393c256831bfb6899d50d8b3.jpg

Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Anna Tyler

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table
6b92e1da552ae010d05175679d920f5c.jpg

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Fileboom Premium Account